Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team resembles a frankenstein creation, just horrific, can't carry on like this.

Strange these blokes who support the manager over everything else, very weird fella.
I think they're wums like that Amadues fella, and realised the best way to get attention is to be controversial.

Obviously no sensible person can defend what we're seeing this season

His subs are poor. Read a bit about it at Ajax and ignored it but invariably too late and dull… like for like.

Wheres the invention and positive intent? Change formation, go two up top, do something different if the previous 69+ minutes haven’t worked.

And persevering with Antony is ridiculous… faith and second chances are one thing, ignoring crap performances time and time again is stupid. Not good for team, his chances of not being sacked or players who could take that spot.

I have never seen such an uninspiring manutd side in my 20 years of supporting the club. Soo many players like Garnacho and Hojlund which should never be starters for the club starting matches. The likes of Mctominay, Evans, Pellistri, Martial should never be starters for this club. How have we come to this situation.

Get in Eric! That will shut up these fake Utd fans for a few mins.

Pulls off another miracle against the odds.

If he stays then something needs to change about the transfer policy, because it is a serious serious question mark over this entire situation. The Antony transfer, and the fact he is still getting regular minutes is totally inexcusable. And even if I think he's in the right, it does make you actually question the Sancho situation as well. A manager really can't be having favourites.

What is this guy even doing/instructing the team to do on the training pitch? Just awful all around

Maybe this will bail him out until at least the changes above him are made.

Better he's sacked once the sporting directors are installed.

Got the 3 points but god that was awful

Huge win though we needed that

I understand how you would think that, with thought process that you have, expected nothing better.

Let me guess, Erik haters hate that we scored? :lol:
Such a stupid post, how can you watch the match and think 'feck yeah, let the man cook'. Using the word 'haters' should be banned, so juvenile.

Who is? Who gets this lot playing? The manager is crap but so are the players.

Dont you all get fed up seeing us hiring and firing every other year? Nothing changes with a new manager, you get that right?
Thought terminating cliches are not arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.