Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't think he'll survives this but the football club won't survive with these set of players either.

We are literally going to end up going like Leeds

I was very excited by him last year and I don’t know what’s happened but he needs to go now. This season is just going from bad to worse and he obviously has no idea how to fix it.

Out of his depth and wasted allot of money on players that not good enough.

Me personally not having heard of Ange is just an example. My point is that our clubs extensive scouting network can surely identify more candidates than the average fan. Why does the responsibility fall on caftards to identify the replacement candidate?
well it helps if they are available.. and maybe try to tell me who is

I don't know what's happened this season but the standard of play has fallen off an absolute cliff, usually teams that drop off like this are when the manager has lost the dressing room. It's hard to explain the collapse otherwise.

How many managers have lost this dressing room now? Or how many managers have this dressing room lost their job? Toxic culture, mediocrity rewarded with huge contracts, owners who don’t care and will milk the cash cow until it’s milked dry, a youth system producing substandard players, no discernible playing style. This club is fecked, well and truly. It’ll be another ten years of this manure.

I am thinking about his job interview with Murtough. Did he said then that he will change his style in football or is it something which he decided this year?

Worst manager in the league unfortunately

Why though? If he’s that bad how were we ok last season? We weren’t amazing but we outplayed most teams we played outside of the ones better than us. How can the drop off be this bad?

Nasty November ready to take down another United boss

Not even the least important cup is going to save him this season. This is fecking pathetic, we’re getting slapped up at home by the human rights abuses fc reserve team.

He's done but the club's hierarchy is so clueless they'll take a couple of months to sack him and appoint Fletcher

So I see we're doing that thing where we allow us to get thrashed and embarrassed left right and centre before we get rid of the terrible manager.

The whole lot of them are a disgrace at this stage. Players mostly for me. But the coaches have to get more out of these players. It's fecking pathetic at this stage.

It's not just the results, it's the performances. Every single match has been painful to watch. There's nothing to cling on to. Nothing. The "team" is just plain shit

“Drop Rashford and Bruno and we’ll be great”

Utter crap spoke on here by his advocates.
To be fair most of us wouldn't have minded seeing that happen...it just hasn't produced any discernible benefit by the looks of things :(

We are good enough to beat Palace B team but not quite sufficient to handle Newcastle B team.

If he stays all we'll get is more shit on the stick football and spending huge amounts on crap transfers.

But yeah give him time because it worked under one manager in a different era

Status
Not open for further replies.