Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even you can recognise that the money probably hasn't been well spent. Regarding the structure, ETH had the option of having a renowned DoF/Sporting Director in place in Ralf Rangnick, but he opted against it. That would have been a very good start to have somebody with that reputation and experience to help rebuild the club. And we can only speculate as to why that wasn't appealing to ETH, but the actual answer is probably right there ie. He wanted control over signings. This was even mentioned as one of his request for taking on the job. So he is a much to blame for our structure not working, because he's effectively made part of Murtoughs role redundant.

Obviously there's questions over Murtough's abilities and why he would allow this, along with the potential issue over continuity if/ when ETH does leave. But this is an issue largely contributed to by ETH.

And I don't care what happened at other clubs with reintegration of troubled players. Nothing was as public or incriminating as the MG situation and it was obvious what would happen. The only other public case was Mendy at City - what happened there? He was sent packing. MG was never just walking back in without backlash.
I really doubt Ragnick was going to be our DOF. Every article from the club and media described it as a "consultation" role. Heck he'd have to replace Murtough who hired him in the first place. Was never going to happen.

I refuse to believe any of these recruitment issues are primarily ETH's fault. The blame lies on Murtoughs shoulders for hiring a manager that would insist on such control and then allowing himself to be walked all over.

I don't want to say too much about Greenwood but none of the evidence we've had access to is incriminating on its own.

The example you bring up has been cleared of his charges and is actually suing Man City for how they dealt with him.

Other than that you have Bissouma at Spurs, Partey at Arsenal, Marcos Alonso at Chelse and now Barca. Hell we even had one of our own before Greenwood in Ronaldo, not too many people wanted to bring that up when we brought him back. It's a double standard for sure.

I haven't seen any obvious tactical flaws. I'll give you, that I expect more in game adjustments when he sees things aren't working out but lets not act as if he has the world of options on the bench. Don't get me wrong, of course he takes a share of the blame after a bad game but I don't think, this particular game was one where he missed out. What would you say where the flaws? And don't tell me, he should have set us up deeper and more compact. Granted, if I were him, that would have been my idea but who knows if it would have resulted in anything different and there would have been just as many questioning this.
Bayern was the better side, better individual performances and better organized, it shouldn't be like that but he won't achieve that within 3 days when the Brighton game showed similar issues and more or less the games before as well.

Yes, we should be better but that isn't just down to him. I would have hoped he would have made a more striking effect and some of the things you criticize I take issue with as well but as long as we are talking about last game, we need a bit of perspective. And for this particular game he was the main issue (at least I haven't notice it, individual mistakes and lacking determination were the reasons and I am pretty positive about this not being one of ETHs wishes for the game).

Overall, I can see your points but I think, you are taking some of the things a little too easy. The injury list isn't just down to him. The Sancho story isn't just on him - for all we know, there is talk of problematic behaviour from Sancho dated even back to Dortmund. When the manager isn't consequential you would probably criticize him for it as well. I get it, you are heated, you want somebody to take responsibility for it. But the manager alones shouldn't be your target. He is only part of pretty dysfunctional aparatus and all this talk about replacing him would make more sense, if there would be any reason to trust the decision makers to find somebody who could magically turn everything to stardust.

Check my post history, I am certainly not an apologist, I was at the forefront of Ole critics before it become mainstream and I was doubtful of the (partly) hollow praise for ETH as well. But we have to find a healthy medium.

It's late and I can't go into it too much as I need some sleep. But the tactical issues were adjustments that weren't made. They had an out ball to Laimer open all game, it was a similar issue with our shape as against Brighton. Anther issue was runners not being picked up as the space between fullback and CB was too open. We had the usual issue of a non existent midfield on defensive situations. He said before the game that we could look to keep possession, but I saw the usual direct approach again, when I didn't think bayern were so good that we couldn't have took more control over the game as you should in Europe. They actually dealt with the long make better than when we worked the ball around in spells.

I also think he could have used subs better, and like you said, perhaps a more compact approach would have been better anyway since its our toughest group fixture away and we're in such poor form. We looked OK by keeping it compact in defensive situations against Arsenal only a week ago, the same tactics probably would have kept them at bay and reduced space for both runners in behind and the likes of Musiala, which were two things that hurt us throughout the game.

I really doubt Ragnick was going to be our DOF. Every article from the club and media described it as a "consultation" role. Heck he'd have to replace Murtough who hired him in the first place. Was never going to happen.

I refuse to believe any of these recruitment issues are primarily ETH's fault. The blame lies on Murtoughs shoulders for hiring a manager that would insist on such control and then allowing himself to be walked all over.

I don't want to say too much about Greenwood but none of the evidence we've had access to is incriminating on its own.

The example you bring up has been cleared of his charges and is actually suing Man City for how they dealt with him.

Other than that you have Bissouma at Spurs, Partey at Arsenal, Marcos Alonso at Chelse and now Barca. Hell we even had one of our own before Greenwood in Ronaldo, not too many people wanted to bring that up when we brought him back. It's a double standard for sure.
Tbf consultancy is basically what Campos is doing at PSG and he's still pretty big there.

Tbf consultancy is basically what Campos is doing at PSG and he's still pretty big there.
Didn't know that, thanks.

I suppose it could've worked, I just get the feeling the club were unwilling to work with Ralf. He wasn't exactly gentle in the way he called out the club. We didn't have reports on his top targets apparently so I'm not surprised he fecked off to manage Austria rather than have his reputation ruined by the Glazers.

Edit: I'm coming back to this post after some thinking. Ralf wanted to sign Haidara in January but was denied for whatever reason. Does that seem like the club had faith in him to be our next DoF?

Last edited:
Didn't know that, thanks.

I suppose it could've worked, I just get the feeling the club were unwilling to work with Ralf. He wasn't exactly gentle in the way he called out the club. We didn't have reports on his top targets apparently so I'm not surprised he fecked off to manage Austria rather than have his reputation ruined by the Glazers.
We need to get somebody like Campos .. who knows the Brazilian/South American market and the loopholes

yet you didn't answer my question :boring: .
Who's going to replace him? Take in mind that person will have to deal with the same shit ETH currently dealing with.

- New manager is pragmatic because he doesn't have players that he wants > Supporters whine, 0 constructive criticism
- New manager get players he wants but also have to move previous players away. Club is inefficient of doing so > Supporters whine, 0 constructive criticism
- New players have hard time to set in and can't get immediate result. Also huge disrupt from squad change > Supporters whine, 0 constructive criticism
- Repeat step one and start new cycle.

After 10 years. Have you ever tired of this shit? If not, name that savior's name, just one and I'll be gladly playing that game.
Until football structure overhaul, no point changing manager every two years. ETH is still a modern progressive coach, even if he's shit, United as a club still moving away from dinosaur approach and will have good base for the next one.

I've not said to sack him. But I'm getting close to that point. My outlook is that it's better to try something new than stick with something clearly failing. I wouldn't be against De Zerbi. I wouldn't be against Potter or Nagelsmann if they agreed to realistic contracts that would give them a year or two to show that they can do something, with a view that they would be replaced if not. There's probably other managers still at teams that would consider the move. Maybe even a left field move for somebody like Gallardo.

I'm just not of the belief that we stick with somebody on the basis that they might simply lay the foundations and build a team for the next guy. Let the next guy do that himself.

Whoever it would be, I'd expect a very thorough review of all options and I'd expect the first question to be 'Do you think you can create a team, using existing players, that will play good football and how do you plan to achieve that?'. We can't keep rebuilding every time we get a new manager.

I've not said to sack him. But I'm getting close to that point. My outlook is that it's better to try something new than stick with something clearly failing. I wouldn't be against De Zerbi. I wouldn't be against Potter or Nagelsmann if they agreed to realistic contracts that would give them a year or two to show that they can do something, with a view that they would be replaced if not. There's probably other managers still at teams that would consider the move. Maybe even a left field move for somebody like Gallardo.

I'm just not of the belief that we stick with somebody on the basis that they might simply lay the foundations and build a team for the next guy. Let the next guy do that himself.

Whoever it would be, I'd expect a very thorough review of all options and I'd expect the first question to be 'Do you think you can create a team, using existing players, that will play good football and how do you plan to achieve that?'. We can't keep rebuilding every time we get a new manager.

Sack ETH for Potter? Come on man!

Nagelsmann has taken the German job.

So even you can recognise that the money probably hasn't been well spent. Regarding the structure, ETH had the option of having a renowned DoF/Sporting Director in place in Ralf Rangnick,

There's zero chance ETH would have been the one to make this decision. None. You have no idea what you're talking about if you think the manager at any club gets to pick the DoF/Sporting Director, aka his fecking boss, let alone the overall management structure sitting above him in the org chart.

ETH can't react to tactical nuance in a game and watches by as Brightons second string team play us off the park? 'Glazers fault'

ETH spends loads of money but still can't showis this amazing plan of his on the pitch? 'Glazers fault'

ETH wants to spend loads of money on a keeper who looks average at actually being a keeper? 'Glazers fault'

ETH wants to hang out Sancho in public, in the midst of a terrible run with nothing but negativity, only adding to that issue? 'Glazers fault'

ETH prioritises Mount when there are more pressing issues in the team to deal with? 'Glazers fault'

I could go on, but this is genuinely the sort of rubbish being spouted on here.

OK then who should come in to replace him then seeing as you seem to have plenty to say on this.

I feel we should be prepared to give him a bye with the injuries,however if form doesn't pick up (particularly away) when they return then questions should rightfully be asked about him

Erik is struggling with everything our previous managers had struggled before: Bad signings, unmotivated lazy players, offloading unwanted players, we have been here in this situation before.

There's zero chance ETH would have been the one to make this decision. None. You have no idea what you're talking about if you think the manager at any club gets to pick the DoF/Sporting Director, aka his fecking boss, let alone the overall management structure sitting above him in the org chart.
Does Murtough look like ETH boss to you? :lol: anyway based on reports available on media it was ETH who refused to work with Rangnick, he even refused to meet face to face with him.

https://www.football365.com/news/ten-hag-refused-to-work-rangnick-man-united-public-criticism

https://www.espn.in/football/story/_/id/37629549/ten-hag-role-rangnick-exit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ck-ties-Erik-ten-Hag-DIDNT-want-work-him.html

Granted those were shitty sources but i think we will find the true answer in next few years when Rangnick can legally talk about what happened between him and the club/eth.

Erik is struggling with everything our previous managers had struggled before: Bad signings, unmotivated lazy players, offloading unwanted players, we have been here in this situation before.

Does Murtough look like ETH boss to you? :lol: anyway based on reports available on media it was ETH who refused to work with Rangnick, he even refused to meet face to face with him.

https://www.football365.com/news/ten-hag-refused-to-work-rangnick-man-united-public-criticism

https://www.espn.in/football/story/_/id/37629549/ten-hag-role-rangnick-exit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ck-ties-Erik-ten-Hag-DIDNT-want-work-him.html

Granted those were shitty sources but i think we will find the true answer in next few years when Rangnick can legally talk about what happened between him and the club/eth.
I think you're hitting on something that's very important. Murtough doesn't seem like the boss. By all accounts he's allowed ETH to get his own way to the point that its actually hurting us as a club. There's been no clear direction for this club for over a decade and the current leadership aren't providing it either.

I think injuries can be used as an excuse as he clearly has a vision he wants to execute but the injuries aren’t allowing that. My worry is his vision will not work. He wants to use 1 DM and 2 AMs and play quick transitions but I just don’t think he has assemble the right squad to play this. Fingers crossed it works but if it doesn’t, is ETH ready to be flexible with his vision? Is he going to bench some of his own signings like Antony or Casemiro or Mount if they play poorly? Or the untouchables in the team like Rashford and Bruno?

He just seems stubborn enough to persist with his tactics even if they are not work or keep playing poor players because they are his signings

Not a doom and gloom question here but a genuine one: If we lose to Burnley on the weekend, do we blame it on injuries again? And do we look to the positives of the defeat again? Do we say, oh at least we can see some patterns of play now?

Again, not a disguised question to beat ETH with. I'm genuinely curious to what our perceived standards are these days. Because clearly our standards have sunk and we should be expecting more because we are Manchester United.

I think you're hitting on something that's very important. Murtough doesn't seem like the boss. By all accounts he's allowed ETH to get his own way to the point that its actually hurting us as a club. There's been no clear direction for this club for over a decade and the current leadership aren't providing it either.

By whose accounts? The extremely panicky bedwetters who write off every player transferred in after 2 matches?

I’m not convinced the players coming back from injury will make much change to this team. Actually the only players I think that can transform this team will be Amrabat and Mainoo because of the kind of players they are. They will bring balance to our chaotic style of play. But I don’t really see ETH playing them together. That would require him to bench Mount and Casemiro

I’m not convinced the players coming back from injury will make much change to this team. Actually the only players I think that can transform this team will be Amrabat and Mainoo because of the kind of players they are. They will bring balance to our chaotic style of play. But I don’t really see ETH playing them together. That would require him to bench Mount and Casemiro
Varane will make a difference, and AWB has been much better than Dalot (not saying much though). Mount is not popular here but I feel he can have a proper impact and Amad might be a hidden gem too. So yes, the injured players will or could make a big impact

We were pretty much unanimous in wanting him to be our next manager, so let's not discredit his earlier manager stints. I still believe he is a good manager with a few flaws that probably makes him a bad fit for the current mess that is United and it's frustrating to see his stubborness (in-game management, sticking with certain underperforming players, not adressing obvious issues etc.). Don't think there's anyone out there now who can do a good job for us in the current circumstances. Considering the club asked to manage a hardline against the unprofessionals in the squad and backed him with building an entire new spine (GK, CB, 3xCM and a striker) we need to stick with for a few more months to see if his plan works or atleast until new ownership if it really goes to shit.

4 losses from 6 games is appalling. However I do think we need to see us start a few consecutive games with all of Hag's new players before we can write him off. Mount, Amrabat, Hojlund, Reguilon, Martinez, Casemiro, Onana - let's see if that lot can actually gell.

Having 3 starters missing from the back 4 is a huge problem.

Amrabat is definitely needed in midfield and despite what many fans think we are a much better side with Antony.

Having 3 starters missing from the back 4 is a huge problem.

Amrabat is definitely needed in midfield and despite what many fans think we are a much better side with Antony.
I actually think back 4 is the last on our "big issues" list. No right wing, midfield and Onana (hope it's just shaky start) at far worse.

I actually think back 4 is the last on our "big issues" list. No right wing, midfield and Onana (hope it's just shaky start) at far worse.

The back 4 are a big issue.
Onana has not been great but look at the defending for the goals

Is there going to be a poll opening soon? Would love to see the numbers for keep/get rid. I’m still ETH in, yes he’s made mistakes but there are a lot of injuries and I’m hoping with all them an upturn in form comes.

I am sure you feel like you are doing God’s work. Also, saying “he got top 3 and had clean sheets” is not a logical argument. It is two positive points against a plethora of questions. It doesn’t answer any of them.

I think it’s you that lacks the ability to do any sort of critical analysis, and as such, there isn’t much point replying to you any further.

Ignoring the worrying statistical trends and repetitive nature of the teams issues isn’t logical. Shouting “but he finished 3rd” isn’t an argument. You probably need to work on that.
I never said that Ten Hag is free of fault, that is actually a lazy assumption you've come out with to try and win over a debate.

What I've said is that the overall evaluation counts more than fragments. Does he need to fix the away form? Yes. Did he have a successful season in spite of that? Yes.

So with the above in mind, has he earned some good will going into this season? feck yes.

What you're essentially saying is he should have the better away record on top of what he's done, which would have put him in a title race. And that is pretty fecking unreasonable for the manager in his first season.

Should he have made the team perform better vs Wolves and in the second half to spurs? Yes. Am I going cry have a baby fit about it and knee jerk some posts questioning if he's the right guy? No. This early that would be pretty dim.

Tactically there were clear issues again, it's just going to get glossed over because Bayern squandered a lot of opportunities and there were bigger taking points than the tactical battle. The overall performance was horrendous and the tactics is barely worth mentioning.

Bayern should have scored plenty more. It wasn't just the result but the performance. That was the worst defensive display I've seen since Ole's final days. The way they picked us apart with simple balls over the top to runners was Sunday league level. Luckily bayern were rubbish and we retained some dignity in what should have been a pasting.

As somebody else mentioned, he doesn't have an unlimited budget. To sign all of those players would have cost anther £200m+. Does he need a billion pound team to show some semblance of a coherent plan?

The writing was on the wall in pre season. We were rubbish there too and quite a few posters recognised we were in trouble.

Why would ETH come to United and bank on new owners so he can be a success? Do you think he's that deluded? Even so, we were limited under FFP after his huge outlay last summer. And it shouldn't take more and more money to be able to show what he can do tactically. Before this season started nobody was saying he needs more money, everybody was in agreement that we should see improvement and for us to push on. This idea of him not being backed is just an excuse. Absolutely nobody apart from this ETH fan group on here says that he wasn't backed. Because that would be stupid after the amount he's spent.
For the first 30ish mins, United were the better team on bayerns own turf. I don't think you can point to a tactical starting XI issue when we actually played well up to Onana howler.

Now, a fair question would be the soft underbelly to United, whereby we let our heads drop immediately after losing, before trying to play more attacking again. This is a question for Ten Hag for sure, however, I see his hamstrung squad as being a handicap. Eriksen was a key fault for goal 2 and the turnover in goal 3. He is a player which more than likely doesn't start if Mount, Amrabat or even Mainoo were fit.

As for the "Bayern had lots of opportunities" point, as true as that is, it was at a stage where they extended their lead to 3-1. At 2-1 I don't think it's played quite the same way, which is why I think the soft penalty was pivotal. Same goes for Onanas howler, as we had a couple big chances ourselves.

As for your "we need improvements to push on" point, give it more than 6 games. Hes operating without a LOT of key players and there is absolutely feck all context granted toward that by his critics which shows the narrative they are trying to mindlessly peddle.

Put it this way, if he doesn't win all the cup games and get at least 9/12 points going into the City fixture, you can come back with concerns again and il probably agree with you.

De jong is the only one on that list we know he wanted and he did not want to come and couldn't have made that any clearer.

Should we have kidnapped him at gunpoint?

The rest are media talk and we don't know who wanted them here if anyone.

As for who we did sign again you can't seriously think they were the club's choices and not Ten Hag.

He seems incapable of wanting any be player he hasn't worked with before or who he saw while he was in the dutch league.

The biggest mistake we made in signings was listening to him and bringing in the players he wanted
The rest isn't media talk. It's reported credibly who United wanted and who they missed out on.

Youre acting like it's a big mistake letting him sign certain players when Amrabat, Mount have barely played and Hojlund hasn't exactly made a bad start. It's not like our scouts have a better hit record than he does.

And regarding your other points, if he was banking on Greenwood walking back in then he an absolute fool and clearly not as intelligent as people think. The biggest joke of a point you and others are making is about Sancho being missing. Out of his control? He caused that whole situation himself. It's a laughable point to make and shows how desperate you are to make excuses that you even went there.
So you've made up a story with "if" and then got angry about it. Cool.

No you're right it's totally his fault that two of his right wingers are under sexual abuse allegations and the other has a chronic discipline issue :lol: do carry on with that 'laughable' logic.

So a manager is excused unless he gets every single signing?
Kane
Mount
Kim
Onana
Pavard
Cucurella
Amrabat

I mean that's almost 280m worth of players (being generous and only saying Kane is 100m when he would have cost probably more than that).

By your logic no manager should ever really face fault since almost none of them get every player they want. And for the record I like Ten Hag and think he's been dealt a bit of a shit hand to start this season, but I've also raised very real concerns over his seemingly huge influence on transfer targets along with the feeling that he's caught in between two styles of play both squad wise and actual tactics wise
Read my actual point better because you've completely and utterly missed the point.

I said a manager has to spend hundreds of millions to be competitive with Bayern, and I said that he's adapted to the Dof as much as the club have adapted to him.

I never said he's free of fault or that he should get every wish.

Last edited:
Keep him.

I don't know what exactly is at the heart of our problems as a club. It clearly comes from the top but it feels like anything we touch turns to shite.

Regardless I think hes a good manager and dont see anyone available out there id trust to do better. I honestly think any manager would struggle here.

Question is - why can the likes of De Zerbi and Potter plug into Brighton and do well? I don't think they're any better than ETH. It's a structural issue.
That is the key point. The problems are structural. At the risk of committing blasphemy, I sometimes wonder if the way that Sir Alex assumed complete control of the club in the 90s and 00s has left behind a damaging legacy? For all of the brilliance of our teams during the Ferguson era, it seems that there was no real succession planning or safeguards in place to ensure Utd only attracted genuine investors with real business acumen. The problem of poor succession planning was arguably exacerbated by Sir Alex being constantly invoked after each string of bad results. Say what you like about the scousers, but when Shankly resigned that was it, he was told he could not be around squad in the interest of letting his replacement get on with the job. The hankering by so many fans after a bygone era is not good. We won't get back to where we were by always judging the current manager by the footballing standards set by Sir Alex

Leaks, players not giving a shit, phantom injuries.....I think that the manager has lost the dressing room.

Nothing more needs to be added to this.

Businesses rot or thrive from the top down, it's clear where the issues at the club are (and it isn't ETH!).
Except that the Glazers didn’t sign a goalkeeper who couldn’t save a shot a 5 year old could have saved.

The Glazers didn’t make the cardinal mistake of criticising a player in public, ending with that player being banned from the first team squad.

The Glazers didn’t insist on paying over £80m for a winger who played 26 league games last season and created a grand total of 2 chances.

Ten Hag is a significant contributor to our current situation. Stop trying to whitewash him.

Leaks, players not giving a shit, phantom injuries.....I think that the manager has lost the dressing room.
We just barely lost to Bayern with two goals in the dying minutes and you think the players aren't playing for the manager? We have 12 first team players unavailable. That has a huge impact on almost everything to do with preparing for upcoming games.

Except that the Glazers didn’t sign a goalkeeper who couldn’t save a shot a 5 year old could have saved.

The Glazers didn’t make the cardinal mistake of criticising a player in public, ending with that player being banned from the first team squad.

The Glazers didn’t insist on paying over £80m for a winger who played 26 league games last season and created a grand total of 2 chances.

Ten Hag is a significant contributor to our current situation. Stop trying to whitewash him.
Ten hag isn't free from criticism and whilst his insistence on Antony and onana over say, Raya are legitamate, they are not sufficient to really class him a problem at the club.

He is the reason we are in the champions league and he is the reason our ambitions were high going into the season. It's up to him to fix the form we are in now.

And that cardinal mistake you are on about regarding criticising players is pretty ill informed. Top managers have done it before and top managers will do it again.

This is where you're wrong. The Glazers are, in fact, in charge. Everything the club does is at some level sanctioned by the Glazers. It's up to the ownership to hire the right people for the job.

We're far too open at the moment. We can press okay for 30 minutes but then we either tire or switch off and are easy to play through.

He needs to be more pragmatic and set us up in a way where clean sheets are the priority. Forget about any attacking ambition and go back to basics for now. A few boring 1-0s will do us a world of good. It's impossible to gain any sort of momentum when you're conceding a couple of soft goals every game.

We just barely lost to Bayern with two goals in the dying minutes and you think the players aren't playing for the manager? We have 12 first team players unavailable. That has a huge impact on almost everything to do with preparing for upcoming games.

I believe so yes. These players are experts in backstabbing managers. They won't make it obvious. What they would do is defending like school boys, not tracking back, taking the wrong decisions again and again or conceding a goal exactly after we score a goal. So let's see the signs shall we?

a- Leaks - check
b- players claiming to be injured only to show up for national duties - check
c- having their mates in punditry constantly attacking us - check

We literally have a player who openly called the manager a liar with a tweet. Then Gaz goes on the media asking if its wise to freeze out players like Maguire and Sancho who might be very popular in the dressing room.

Might just be the worst Manchester United I’ve watched in my life. A truly pathetic team. I wouldn’t hesitate even for a millisecond to sell every single one of this lot that’s over 23. Every. Single. One.

He wanted Kim, didn't get. Kane was top choice CF, didn't get. Wanted a right back, didn't get. Wanted FdJ, didn't get. Wanted Tobido to replace Maguire, didn't get. Wanted Cucurella over Regulon, didn't get.

Can we stop pretending that Ten Hag has the club bent over with submissions on his every whim?
Arteta wanted Martinez, didn’t get. He wanted Cancelo, didn’t get. Wanted Raphinha, didn’t get. Wanted Caicedo, didn’t get. Wanted Gundogan, didn’t get. Wanted Mudryk, didn’t get. Wanted Vlahovic, didn’t get. Wanted Douglas Luiz, didn’t get.

Klopp wanted Tchouameni, didn’t get. He wanted Bellingham, didn’t get. He wanted Caicedo, didn’t get. Wanted Mount, didn’t get. Wanted Lavia, didn’t get.

Every manager go through this. It’s nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.