Eredivisie 2024/25

Plamen Andreev is an excellent young GK that Feyenoord have picked up.

PSV 2-0 up within 16 minutes. Such a one-club league. ;)

The opt out is just for us. He can have his fun.

Well deserved point for Groningen. We were crap.
Yeah, but if Feyenoord had opted out, Groningen wouldn't have had their comeback. So there.

Let's talk about this much longer still.

Yeah, but if Feyenoord had opted out, Groningen wouldn't have had their comeback. So there.

Let's talk about this much longer still.
They would have gotten a 3-0 default if we opted out starting today!

That second half is maybe the best I’ve ever seen a team play. It wasn’t even remotely close it was just absolute dominance.

My god we have a chance at the league if this continues because that was just filth.

@Rapsel I know you want to comment on Ajax, but do you really need to destroy all those trams?
I can't blame them after signing the Q-tip.

All banter aside I hate people can't behave but what else is new? Also I would not be surprised if Davey could actually be a positive signing as much as I hate that this is where we are at Ajax right now.

I will ask the police to quit striking so I have actually something to comment about.
It doesn’t help to riot does it? Shame that we need police at football games at all. But behaving like Ajax fans don’t help.

I can't blame them after signing the Q-tip.

All banter aside I hate people can't behave but what else is new? Also I would not be surprised if Davey could actually be a positive signing as much as I hate that this is where we are at Ajax right now.
He is good enough for the Eredivisie for sure. He's only 31.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t help to riot does it? Shame that we need police at football games at all. But behaving like Ajax fans don’t help.
And that's exactly why Ajax can't play without police. Other games weren't cancelled during police strikes, cause no issues were expected. I don't think that would ever be the case for an Ajax game, no matter the opposition.

Joey Veerman looks to dissapoint every time the stakes are getting higher and the amount of eyes on him increase..

I was a big fan of the player, even after yhe euro's, but it doesnt look coincidental anymore.. What are your thoughts @Eendracht maakt macht

Joey Veerman looks to dissapoint every time the stakes are getting higher and the amount of eyes on him increase..

I was a big fan of the player, even after yhe euro's, but it doesnt look coincidental anymore.. What are your thoughts @Eendracht maakt macht

Happens to often to him in big games (Netherlands and PSV) to not see it as a pattern. Maybe if he could move to a bigger competition it could improve but not looking good for him.

Veerman is the quintessential (that's a thing I think) Dutch league player. Great touch, vision and range of passing, but far too slow and weak to do it at the top.

Veerman needs to move to a different league. He is too good for the Eredivisie but the moment he has to step up a level, (CL and national team) he stumbles.

Maybe if he was tested on a weekly base, he wouldnt struggle to reach a higher level when it is needed. Maybe he could reach a higher level himself that way.

I doubt PSV would let him go for cheap though.