Eredivisie 2024/25

Awesome, this is probably Dutch football's greatest international achievement of the 21st century. Though I guess our 2002 UEFA cup is a close second. @Rapsel @Eendracht maakt macht @BrilliantOrange @AjaxCunian @BenitoSTARR you better post a lot of stuff here, because getting the sticky is one thing. Staying sticky is something else entirely.

The Bergwijn to Leicester rumour might be actually real as it's been floated around before. Ajax is in a poor spot though, everyone knows they need to sell to cut out some of the bigger salaries from their budget.
Looks like we were the sticky that broke the scotch tape, cause now all league threads have been unstickied! Well, at least that's equal. :cool:

Gimenez not going to Nottingham Forest. We declined their 30 million offer. Leicester is also interested apparently. Would be a good stand-in for Vardy since he's about a thousand years old.

Gimenez not going to Nottingham Forest. We declined their 30 million offer. Leicester is also interested apparently. Would be a good stand-in for Vardy since he's about a thousand years old.

Good, he's class. 40m minimum, especially in this scarce striker market.

Looks like we were the sticky that broke the scotch tape, cause now all league threads have been unstickied! Well, at least that's equal. :cool:

Will we get it stickied again? I lose track with all these threads :(

Will we get it stickied again? I lose track with all these threads :(
No, there were too many stickies and therefore all league threads were unstickied. Just search for threads with Eredivisie in the title!

Good result for us. Postema should have scored there, but I'm happy with that. Great effort today.

Feyenoord has done nothing but jog with the ball and shout at eachother. Shite game thus far.

Might as well wrap up the league now.

I miss Slot. Guess I'll watch Liverpool.

Addai getting his first few minutes is promising. Really think this kid will be a star of the Eredivise either this season or next.

Also massively impressed by the maturity of Owusu-Oduro so young for a GK but dealing with the league well.

So Gimenez is probably leaving. 33 million +15% sell on rights (or whatever you call it) and 2 million with bonus.

Apparently we're not getting a replacement and will be starting with Ueda as our main striker. Between him, Zerrouki and Wellenreuther the top 5 better watch out, because we might just finish there.

Atleast we'll be rich I guess.

Oh come on, Lang is about as genuine and authentic as I was wearing Fubu shoes as a posh sub-urban white kid.

I think he's exactly like Memphis actually, but not as good.

Acted like a proper cnut this weekend, have to say...

Good result for us. Postema should have scored there, but I'm happy with that. Great effort today.

You have a real fun team with a lot of young academy players... Which ones do you think are most promising?

You have a real fun team with a lot of young academy players... Which ones do you think are most promising?

Thom van Bergen (20, CF) and Jorg Schreuders (19, RW, CM) I think have the potential to get swept away by the 'classical top 3' or AZ in the future. Quite versatile players, love to take on a 1v1, creative but also able and willing to run their arse off for 90 mins. Valente (20, LW, CAM) is probably the crowd's favorite. He's our most creative player, also one of our better players but I think the other 2 have a higher ceiling, but some may disagree with me on that one.

Thijmen Blokzijl (19, CB) is one of my favorites, PSV came in for him in january but the club declined the offer. He is currently not in the starting line up and I think it's because Dick Lukkien prefers the experience of Rente + Peersman, who have been playing out of their minds as well recently. He will definitely earn it sooner rather than later because I think he's been class whenever he played.

I think playing a season in the KKD did wonders for the club. Being able to not only switch the focus to our own academy but also these kids being able to adjust to the pro's at a reasonable level has helped them a lot.

So Gimenez is probably leaving. 33 million +15% sell on rights (or whatever you call it) and 2 million with bonus.

Apparently we're not getting a replacement and will be starting with Ueda as our main striker. Between him, Zerrouki and Wellenreuther the top 5 better watch out, because we might just finish there.

Atleast we'll be rich I guess.
Might he stay?

You’re playing a very poor side relative to your standing.
Well yes but last season we made actual amateurs look like prime Barca in the Dutch cup so right now we take a comfortable win over pulling your knickers out of your rectum every time the opponent has the ball.

Yeah he will it seems. Geertuida is leaving though :(
He can be replaced, but the goals from Gimenez are a massive difference to where you finish.

I thought Villa might try for Geertuida after the Cash injury.

Well yes but last season we made actual amateurs look like prime Barca in the Dutch cup so right now we take a comfortable win over pulling your knickers out of your rectum every time the opponent has the ball.
:lol: Fair enough

He can be replaced, but the goals from Gimenez are a massive difference to where you finish.

I thought Villa might try for Geertuida after the Cash injury.
Geertruida is far more important for us than Gimenez honestly. Gimenez has been crap for half a year now. And Geertruida also scored 8 last year, which is quite amazing for a defender.

He deserves to make a move though, so wish him all the best.

Owusu-Oduro is the clean sheet leader at the moment. Only just turned 20 he’s been fantastic.

Maikuma is a potential signing of the season already. By far the best player over the last few games.

You were so much better than them apart from a very brief period right at the start of the first half!

Yeah it's encouraging to see us trying to dominate against a team we should beat, been years since I've been able to witness that in the Eredivisie. A shame we aren't that great at playing through tight defenses, we should have won that game. Congrats with the #1 spot mate ;)

Excited for the Feyenoord game, was lucky to get myself a ticket. Hopefully we'll be able to create a bit more chances than we did against AZ.

Damn, PSV is already on 18-3 in goal difference. Such a huge jump to the next clubs.

After the deadline I think it’s fair to say it’s ours to lose.

After the deadline I think it’s fair to say it’s ours to lose.
That was never really in doubt. Even without those reinforcements, who could have seriously challenged you? PSV either were just likely to win too much, right from the start, for anyone to be able to compete.

That was never really in doubt. Even without those reinforcements, who could have seriously challenged you? PSV either were just likely to win too much, right from the start, for anyone to be able to compete.

We could've lost some players. Now that we didn't I would say we are just about as good as last year squad wise which should be enough to win the title.