Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

They didn’t suppress anything. The messages they put warning on were two Hunter Biden sex tapes.

No. They emabrgoed and blocked all documents/videos and any articles talking about the documents/videos.
Like those injunctions the UK has, where you can't talk about a person and you can't talk about why you can't talk about the person.

I’m on tenterhooks here. Come on @therealtboy
I’m on tenterhooks here. Come on @therealtboy
Since it’s been two days and people still don’t know the obvious and due to popular demand *drum rolls*

It was the DNC/Democrats that made these requests, no one said it was Biden’s Whitehouse, why would they? He was just running an active campaign to be President and wasn’t yet elected. It was also sitting Congressmen and women Twitter was in constant comms with. How that doesn’t interfere with anything, I don’t know. Now it seems I have to say this due to they way some on here choose to think. I’m not a Musk fan but you guys shouldn’t let your hate for HIM cloud your judgement.

Since it’s been two days and people still don’t know the obvious and due to popular demand *drum rolls*

It was the DNC/Democrats that made these requests, no one said it was Biden’s Whitehouse, why would they? He was just running an active campaign to be President and wasn’t yet elected. It was also sitting Congressmen and women Twitter was in constant comms with. How that doesn’t interfere with anything, I don’t know. Now it seems I have to say this due to they way some on here choose to think. I’m not a Musk fan but you guys shouldn’t let your hate for HIM cloud your judgement.

I would state the obvious here but I'll keep.. no wait I will state it

the tweet you quoted didn't say "Biden's Whitehouse" either. It said "government". And here is where Musk said that.

I'm all for slagging Musk off as he's done a lot that deserves it, but how people grieve over the loss of a child isn't one of them. Grief manifests differently in different people. Some people do become angry and blame others and what have you.

I would state the obvious here but I'll keep.. no wait I will state it

the tweet you quoted didn't say "Biden's Whitehouse" either. It said "government". And here is where Musk said that.

Yes government DNC/Democrats, members of Congress.

I'm all for slagging Musk off as he's done a lot that deserves it, but how people grieve over the loss of a child isn't one of them. Grief manifests differently in different people. Some people do become angry and blame others and what have you.
I think it's more the calling your spouse's grief "emotional manipulation" mate.

I think it's more the calling your spouse's grief "emotional manipulation" mate.
That’s my point though - irrational and lashing out behaviour over the shared loss of a child isn’t out of the ordinary. I’m not condoning his behaviour - just saying that people react in strange ways through grief and loss.

Soooo Musk just bought Twitter for $44bn in order to weaponise it in the US political arena then? Cheap.

I wonder if the left leaning users receive more right wing tweets in the feed and the right leaning users receive left wing tweets in their feed to wind up everyone in rage tweeting

I was going to say, musk has obviously tweaked the algorithm. I get every single stupid post of his now no matter what I do (part from blocking him). And the same is happening with his right wing lunatics

I was going to say, musk has obviously tweaked the algorithm. I get every single stupid post of his now no matter what I do (part from blocking him). And the same is happening with his right wing lunatics

His idiocy was pretty front and center even before he owned it. I think what is happening now is he is using his account to amplify his preferred narratives on many topics which is causing half of Twitter to talk about every post. It wouldn’t surprise me if they removed hate speech algo restrictions which would open the floodgates to the MTGs of the world.

It's rather disgusting to think that if these five people pooled their wealth together they could pay off my gas bill this month.

You joke (it's your instinct, I can't blame you, it's what I love about you), but the list is genuinely disgusting. These people aren't to be admired. Warren Buffet has the right instincts, at least, but the rest are... what's a less revolutionary term for vermin?

You joke (it's your instinct, I can't blame you, it's what I love about you), but the list is genuinely disgusting. These people aren't to be admired. Warren Buffet has the right instincts, at least, but the rest are... what's a less revolutionary term for vermin?

cnuts