Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Even if there was something to it, is it really suppression when it’s a private company?
It’s like saying Redcafe is suppressing a certain footballers legal troubles
Yeah, or how the vast majority of the press in the UK suppress stories that paint the tories in a bad light while running with anti-Labour/Corbyn stuff in the run up to elections. It's what themedia has done for decades.

This is fecking boring now. Hope Twitter dies quickly sick of hearing about Musk.

Well? Go ahead a spit it out.

I bet the answer will be as disappointing as the Musk reveal last night.

Can't wait for number 2 tonight. .

The funniest thing has been the half arsed response from the far right. Even they know it's a nothingburger but feel they must at least say something :lol:

Musk is a dystopian villain. The fact that he's the richest man in the world is a damning indictment of the world.
Emerald mine heir

Multiple companies (twitter tesla spacex starlink the ai stuff and tunneling)
Personally I can't see any way that works together other than sending ai controlled monkeys to Mars to dig tunnels they can live in so they can drive their tesla buggies to work to tweet via starling that musks enemies are peados outside of any earth regulation.

He's basically a really bad bond villain

Emerald mine heir

Multiple companies (twitter tesla spacex starlink the ai stuff and tunneling)
Personally I can't see any way that works together other than sending ai controlled monkeys to Mars to dig tunnels they can live in so they can drive their tesla buggies to work to tweet via starling that musks enemies are peados outside of any earth regulation.

He's basically a really bad bond villain
It's a shame he's so badly written too.

He knows it was Trump’s government at the time, right?
This is aimed at an audience who won’t care about these things.

I’m reminded of one of those Jordan Klepper vs Trump supporters videos where they were asking why “Obama wasn’t even in the Oval Office on 9/11”.

Hope Elon has his lawyers ready for when someone takes action

Unfortunately (in this case), Musk would be fully protected by the 1st amendment as he is not directly inciting for imminent lawless action. Even Abdirahman's tweet is very likely protected since it's merely general advocacy for violence, which is protected speech.

That's why Tucker Carlson is free the spew his nonsense on TV.

You just spawned thousands of Elon Musk fan fiction works, you fool! :mad:

Unfortunately (in this case), Musk would be fully protected by the 1st amendment as he is not directly inciting for imminent lawless action. Even Abdirahman's tweet is very likely protected since it's merely general advocacy for violence, which is protected speech.

That's why Tucker Carlson is free the spew his nonsense on TV.

i'm not talking about the successful defense of 1st amendment legal action against them. I'm saying that the potential for violence egged on by these kinds of statements are just lawsuits waiting to happen. He does not need to keep these kinds of posts up, but he does because it suits a narrative.

@Oly Francis I read your post before you deleted or was deleted. i am talking about lawsuits brought against Musk/twitter/ Abdirahman like those brought against Alex Jones. I'm simply calling him stupid for keeping those kinds of posts up when deleting them could solve "potential" future headaches. Simply saying he could save himself potential legal headaches. Not talking about whether he'd win, what 1st amendment legal defense he would have etc. I'm just calling him stupid for leaving up a stupid post.

I'm not sure what we are really debating here. :lol:

@Oly Francis I read your post before you deleted or was deleted. i am talking about lawsuits brought against Musk/twitter/ Abdirahman like those brought against Alex Jones. I'm simply calling him stupid for keeping those kinds of posts up when deleting them could solve "potential" future headaches. Simply saying he could save himself potential legal headaches. Not talking about whether he'd win, what 1st amendment legal defense he would have etc. I'm just calling him stupid for leaving up a stupid post.

I'm not sure what we are really debating here. :lol:

I deleted it because I realized I misunderstood your answer my bad!

Seriously what is wrong with this guy? Tabloid level sensationalism just to drive the wrong traffic to twitter is the exact opposite of the global town square that he said he will build.

He isn't promoting free speech, he is in fact showing all the pitfalls of it, how it can be used to defend all kinds of hate that he is personally promoting.

Seriously what is wrong with this guy? Tabloid level sensationalism just to drive the wrong traffic to twitter is the exact opposite of the global town square that he said he will build.

He isn't promoting free speech, he is in fact showing all the pitfalls of it, how it can be used to defend all kinds of hate that he is personally promoting.
It might be the wrong kind to me and you...