Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Bored laughing at him now. He’s just quite insufferable really.

The people who were banned either said, racist, homophobic, antisemitic things ....or they didn't. What "evidence" can he possibly introduce that is going to change that?

Arguing that they should be allowed to say whatever vile thing they want too without being banned is exactly why companies are pulling ads to protect their brand. He is being nutty. If I were an investor or shareholder in any of his companies, I would be concerned he's spending way too much time on this messy twitter venture.

Tweeting at apple is ridiculous.

Why does no-one - particularly Americans - seem to understand what free speech means in the Twitter context?

It's really not difficult. The constitution protects Elon Musk - as owner and CEO of Twitter - from being forced by the government to enable voices on his platform.

It in no way whatsoever protects a single user from anything.

Google also takes 30%. Hopefully this tragic clown fecks off into bankruptcy after a few humiliating wake-up calls.

Is this going to be like Trumps Health care plan or (insert Qrazy)’s stolen election evidence?

I was thinking something more along the lines of a TV soap opera...

Perhaps Musk will become a TV director next?

No I wasn't. And I didn't hope it would happen or say I can't wait for it to happen so please stop talking crap. There is no hypocrisy in stating that hoping people lose their jobs or saying you can't wait for it to happen is distasteful. Unless you believe it isn't then we just have to agree to disagree there.

Like I said previously its one thing to think it will happen, its another to actively wish it

:lol:

Remember when Joaquin Phoenix went off the rails a few years back and everyone thought he had gone insane, but it turned out he was doing it for a mockumentary? This is like that but without the mockumentary part.

Remember when Joaquin Phoenix went off the rails a few years back and everyone thought he had gone insane, but it turned out he was doing it for a mockumentary? This is like that but without the mockumentary part.
Hmmm, I don't know, it would explain the Kanye/Musk connection.

Twitter is turning into an amazing Mad Libs and I love every minute of it

BH0Gyom.jpg

Trying to ignore the psycophantic Space Karen Don'tctor Evil in the room for a minute... I find deeply disturbing that some people, no, a lot of people justify and defend the right to spew blatant lies. In unfiltered mass media. About public health, of all topics.

You know, there's a method we humans adopted for building knowledge, several centuries ago. It involves things like observation, data gathering, hypothesis building, field testing and peer reviewing. Lots and lots of reviewing. Which also mean that the way we do things slowly but surely evolve and improve over time.

Changing course by massively starting to accept plain bollocks as revealed truth had calamitous consequences in the past, and will have them in the future as well. We're in the 100th anniversary of Fascism rising to power in Italy, and that country decided to commemorate it by choosing an admirer of that regime as its leader. There are a lot of other disturbing parallels (the Golden era of mass communication, the post war economic crisis, the pandemic) that we should be caring about.

It's the most hollow tactic, I'm just not sure why so many people fall for this shit. It's an amazing thing, it's so transparent. God people are dumb

his idiot followers don't see that apple is perfectly within its rights to exercise its own FREE SPEECHHHHHH and not go along with Twitter's bullshit.

that matt wallace twat has got to be the most cringiest fecking bellend on twitter, every musk tweet he's there like a bad smell

that matt wallace twat has got to be the most cringiest fecking bellend on twitter, every musk tweet he's there like a bad smell
These guys you would think are paid by Musk to post like this. Alas what makes it really sad is that they're doing it in the hope they one day get paid.

Simping that hard for a man who doesn't know who you are, is so weird.

These guys you would think are paid by Musk to post like this. Alas what makes it really sad is that they're doing it in the hope they one day get paid.

Simping that hard for a man who doesn't know who you are, is so weird.

Just scrolled his timeline and it's genuinely mental. Imagine wasting a good chunk of your actual life on this.