Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Not many CEOs would tweet this. It's kinda funny though, there have been plenty of companies against this Apple policy. But then it's Apple. This one could be the most interesting argument but others have failed.

Not many CEOs would tweet this. It's kinda funny though, there have been plenty of companies against this Apple policy. But then it's Apple. This one could be the most interesting argument but others have failed.

I am interested to see if he retaliates by removing Apple Car Play from Teslas (if it is even there) and thinks that would matter to Apple at all. If he goes to war with Apple he will lose.

Apple need Twitter about as much as I need a a tea cosy.

Twitter need Apple about as much as I need my car.

"Secret"? Absolute proof that this dude lives in a bubble. Apple's "tax" was well known and has been discussed for ages.

Did you guys hear the news? Valve takes a secret 30% cut on everything you buy through Steam!
It's even worse than that, governments have this hidden VAT tax that they apparently put everywhere.

Has this been posted yet? Am I late?

It has and has been rebutted. He was replying to a tweet talking about the geographic isolation (I think of Madagascar) for 88 million years.

Dude's fool enough without having to twist things.

This ^.

"Going to war" with Apple is quite possibly the worst decision a social media company could make.
This-is-fine-memeFR.jpg

Can we ever forgive apple for the U2 album though?

"Secret"? Absolute proof that this dude lives in a bubble. Apple's "tax" was well known and has been discussed for ages.

Google can’t get Apple to drop the 30% cut, but I think Elon and his masterful diplomacy skills will be the one to get it done.

Just saw a meme on Instagram but can’t share here.

It’s ‘Tim Cook’ in response to an Elon tweet says ‘Your feedback is appreciated, now pay 30%’

It did make me laugh.