Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

You say that as if he isn’t already pushing pro Russia talking point very, very openly. Or removing access to Starlink from Ukraine.

For example.

I think it's only signaling that he's not above that. The worse is yet to come. In his first week owning twitter we're already seeing full force what a twat (pun intended) he is.

It'll only get worse, much worse

Surely anyone who is really bothered by ads on YouTube already has uBlock Origin?

It's like literally 6 quid (100k IDR} for family package of 6 account. Including for my parents and inlaws which aren't very tech savvy.

Plus i got to cancel spotify (sadly) because i got Youtube Music included.

Why not.

Kinda sucks when you're watching gym train aling only to be interupted with ads halfway

It's like literally 6 quid (100k IDR} for family package of 6 account. Including for my parents and inlaws which aren't very tech savvy.

Plus i got to cancel spotify (sadly) because i got Youtube Music included.

Why not.

Kinda sucks when you're watching gym train aling only to be interupted with ads halfway

Spotify is the one I actually do have, and I never even considered using the ad-supported version, so I see your point. Well, I do have some streaming services too, and for those I would also never consider paying less for an ad-supported one, or honestly even a free one.

Dear sir/madame/other, I hope you are well. "There are probably 2 or 3 15 year olds at the nearest secondary school to you who could recreate Twitter very easily" is a nonsensical statement, thanks for your time.

It's an exaggeration to make the point they the actual backend design on twitter is EXTREMELY straightforward. Basically pointing to the fact that what musk has spent the money on is the name which is now extremely tenious based off public opinion of him. I'd suggest you lack nuance in how you read things and are looking for an argument but as I said Conor, carry on. You've already gotten more out of me then you deserve based off your responses. You're welcome.

I also don't think you realize just how much work twitter is. How many outages does redcafe have, and how many twitter? Now, how many users and concurrent users does twitter have and how many redcafe?

I literally specified that this would be the barrier to entry in my initial post?

It's an exaggeration to make the point they the actual backend design on twitter is EXTREMELY straightforward. Basically pointing to the fact that what musk has spent the money on is the name which is now extremely tenious based off public opinion of him. I'd suggest you lack nuance in how you read things and are looking for an argument but as I said Conor, carry on. You've already gotten more out of me then you deserve based off your responses. You're welcome.

sorry for wading in here, the brand is valuable but the user-base is equally if not more important to his acquisition

on the wider point Twitter's infrastructure is quite impressive, they've scaled up massively since the early years and are able to handle massive amounts of TPS without many growing pains (or not many that I remember, at least).. I think you might be underestimating how valuable that infrastructure is (literally hundreds of thousands of servers)

Also, Musk has filed a form showing he sold more Tesla (TLSA) shares. Roughly $4B worth.

So blue check mark is now for everyone but grey check mark is really now the new blue check mark and blue check mark is really twitter blue but raised to 8 bucks a month and there's still a hierarchy of check marks that not everyone is privileged to have... What a fecking moron:lol:

The whole Twitter purchase has been a frustrating experience for all Tesla shareholders.
This is what I don't understand. I'm sure there are investors with 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars (heck even billions) invested in TSLA, and they risk losing a ton of money if Elon keeps dragging it through the mud with his mouth. Do these investors tell him to shut up? Or the people around him? Or have TV shows warped my mind as to what 'the investors' will do? You'd think the high up ones that have the most to lose aren't just going to sit around and watch their fortune burn away

This is what I don't understand. I'm sure there are investors with 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars (heck even billions) invested in TSLA, and they risk losing a ton of money if Elon keeps dragging it through the mud with his mouth. Do these investors tell him to shut up? Or the people around him? Or have TV shows warped my mind as to what 'the investors' will do? You'd think the high up ones that have the most to lose aren't just going to sit around and watch their fortune burn away

They do provide this feedback some publically and others privately. Elon does his own thing as is clear by now. They are also long term investors and have probably made millions already so Elon has some slack.

the cult of Elon has been amazing for the stock price historically so that will have bought him some leeway, but for sure there patience will be running out

and yeah 100% they'll be giving him feedback, most will do it privately as they don't want to FUD their own investment

I dont have twitter, could you show it out of curiosity to see the exact words, please?
Sure, might not tonight as I am fading fast & am more invested in the election outcome, but I will get it to you.

e - went to a commercial break & I was able to find it real quick…

Could be an innocent troll, but why delete it? Definitely wasn’t a drum up by Tribel.

Sure, might not tonight as I am fading fast & am more invested in the election outcome, but I will get it to you.

e - went to a commercial break & I was able to find it real quick…

Could be an innocent troll, but why delete it? Definitely wasn’t a drum up by Tribel.

Thanks a lot for getting it, appreciated

Though im of the opinion that is far from saying that he wants to buy it.

And i add: thanks got for musk. Will give us a few months of distraction while we re waiting for the build up for trump 2024 campaign. Maybe they will team up.

So the president has to be from US. Does the VP, also? I guess in case the president steps down, but do anyone from the cabinet?

Thanks a lot for getting it, appreciated

Though im of the opinion that is far from saying that he wants to buy it.

And i add: thanks got for musk. Will give us a few months of distraction while we re waiting for the build up for trump 2024 campaign. Maybe they will team up.

So the president has to be from US. Does the VP, also? I guess in case the president steps down, but do anyone from the cabinet?
President - yes, VP - yes, Speaker of the House - just has to be a naturalized citizen for at least seven years before running for a seat (I did not know the Speaker proviso until three minutes ago).

President - yes, VP - yes, Speaker of the House - just has to be a naturalized citizen for at least seven years before running for a seat (I did not know the Speaker proviso until three minutes ago).

Nice. Thanks again. Musk for speaker then

Suits to a troll like him

Speaker requires a lot of actual work.

Noting tat a CEO of 3 major companies and other minors cant do

In all seriousness, sure it does, but presidency too among many other outstanding qualities and there you go trump

A being a GOOD speaker (like i guess any member of the government)requires a lot of work. A bad speaker...and musk would be up to a task to be a center of attention

Why don't they just give them a different checkmark? Twitter Gold or whatever you want to rename it to. And let the people already verified keep their blue checkmark.

If the verified want this new premium service then give them two checkmarks.

Surely that's doable?

Because its a money grab on those trying to be twitter famous and they want the blue tick. This is all about paying to be higher on the search results and I can't imagine that's going to be a good thing for quality.

Tesla was on the way down before the Twitter debacle.

Why don't they just give them a different checkmark? Twitter Gold or whatever you want to rename it to. And let the people already verified keep their blue checkmark.

If the verified want this new premium service then give them two checkmarks.

Surely that's doable?
Like everything from Mr. Smart it is an idea he thinks is brilliant in his mind, yet in reality is stupid. See Vegas "hyperloop" or neuralink.