Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I was thinking more he might overdose or something.
Ah gotcha.
Maybe I guess, those private doctors in the US don’t seem to worry too much about getting hold of anything, or worrying overly about how much their clients take.

I imagine Michael Cox, footballing genius, might run him close.
cox_2_0.jpg

https://www.newstatesman.com/long-r...otball-michael-cox-and-rise-tactical-analysis
He dresses exactly as you'd expect someone that went to school with an eminently abusable phallic second name to dress, once released from those shackles.

A cat’s cat told another cat’s cat the EU is internally working at legal level to limit or discourage the access of EU citizens to X for good if Musk does not ensure the actual compliance of a number of “safety and reliability” principles.

A cat’s cat told another cat’s cat the EU is internally working at legal level to limit or discourage the access of EU citizens to X for good if Musk does not ensure the actual compliance of a number of “safety and reliability” principles.
I hope that the UK does the same.

I was thinking more he might overdose or something.

As far as I know he only does Ketamine and Mandy which he's mentioned a few times. I watched an interview where he looked sketchy as feck like he was on coke, but it wasn't as obvious as Don Jr who looks like he's permanently on the booger sugar.

It's not real money, his wealth is based on the market value of his shares, which in turn are not based on physical assets or actual revenue.
It is close enough in a ton of aspects that matter though and in some they're even better.

It is close enough in a ton of aspects that matter though and in some they're even better.
How much would he be able to take out if he tried selling it?

What kind of value would the shares represent if he tried taking a loan with them as security?

How much would he be able to take out if he tried selling it?

What kind of value would the shares represent if he tried taking a loan with them as security?
The overall amount obviously would be a fraction if he had a time pressure on getting the reported amount, but that's ignoring that urgently needing >200 billion$ would be a completely unprecedented situation even for one of the richest men in history. As long as he sticks to "tiny" loans of a dozen billion he's perfectly fine and can avoid taxation much easier.

The overall amount obviously would be a fraction if he had a time pressure on getting the reported amount, but that's ignoring that urgently needing >200 billion$ would be a completely unprecedented situation even for one of the richest men in history. As long as he sticks to "tiny" loans of a dozen billion he's perfectly fine and can avoid taxation much easier.
Even in a longterm scheme to monetize the shares, I doubt they'd yield anywhere near the value of the listed stock price, whether as sellable assets or distributed across a score "micro-loans" of a dozen billion each.

It’s annoying he’s only 53. I’m 38 so 15 years younger and statistically speaking, as he’s a billionaire and I’m not I expect he will outlive me so I won’t get to enjoy his death.

It’s annoying he’s only 53. I’m 38 so 15 years younger and statistically speaking, as he’s a billionaire and I’m not I expect he will outlive me so I won’t get to enjoy his death.
Nah my money's on you outlasting him. I can see him bashing the self-destruct button or going the Matthew Perry way.

Even in a longterm scheme to monetize the shares, I doubt they'd yield anywhere near the value of the listed stock price, whether as sellable assets or distributed across a score "micro-loans" of a dozen billion each.
If he was interested and there was a group interested in buying him out then he could, but obviously it's impossible to predict and mostly besides the point.
Being determined to convert all his shares into cash, regardless of buyers, is a specifically very inefficient way of managing this, bue can get ungodly amounts of money for investing and getting political influence with barely getting into his previous wealth. I agree that it's a limitation, but looking at it that way ignores that this is not really how this type of wealth is used in practice and massively underestimates imo the practical utility of it.

If he was interested and there was a group interested in buying him out then he could, but obviously it's impossible to predict and mostly besides the point.
Being determined to convert all his shares into cash, regardless of buyers, is a specifically very inefficient way of managing this, bue can get ungodly amounts of money for investing and getting political influence with barely getting into his previous wealth. I agree that it's a limitation, but looking at it that way ignores that this is not really how this type of wealth is used in practice and massively underestimates imo the practical utility of it.
Let's also be clear that only a fraction of his wealth has any practical utility at all and will never be utilised.

Scrooge McDuck's money bin is far too accurate a symbol for the wealth of the uber rich. It's there simply to be accumulated.

I remember when Twitter was run by easily influenced kids and became the exclusive preserve of the Left and Marxists, to the point that anyone or anything they didn't like was cancelled and banned from the platform. Their biggest blunder was cancelling the then serving POTUS, which can only be described as arrogance of astonishing proportions.

Musk taking over is probably the best thing that could've happened, because it then became a balanced platform again, representing the views across the spectrum of politics and not just the Left. This is an essential foundation of democracy, whether you like it or not. Unfortunately the Left/Marxists are incredibly intolerant of views that differ to their own, hence the attempted discrediting, cancelling and even calls for banning of the platform, lest they not have it their own way. Ironically, in attempting to stifle open debate, the Left are just as guilty of extremism and behaving like man-childs. You may think you are morally untouchable, but wishing death upon those you disagree with politically is an incredibly dangerous game to play.

I remember when Twitter was run by easily influenced kids and became the exclusive preserve of the Left and Marxists, to the point that anyone or anything they didn't like was cancelled and banned from the platform. Their biggest blunder was cancelling the then serving POTUS, which can only be described as arrogance of astonishing proportions.

Musk taking over is probably the best thing that could've happened, because it then became a balanced platform again, representing the views across the spectrum of politics and not just the Left. This is an essential foundation of democracy, whether you like it or not. Unfortunately the Left/Marxists are incredibly intolerant of views that differ to their own, hence the attempted discrediting, cancelling and even calls for banning of the platform, lest they not have it their own way. Ironically, in attempting to stifle open debate, the Left are just as guilty of extremism and behaving like man-childs. You may think you are morally untouchable, but wishing death upon those you disagree with politically is an incredibly dangerous game to play.
Stopped reading here.

People are openly being Nazis, paedos, etc.. on twitter now. Musk promotes dangerous alt-right conspiracy theories on a daily basis but that's good because otherwise we're being intolerant.

People are openly being Nazis, paedos, etc.. on twitter now. Musk promotes dangerous alt-right conspiracy theories on a daily basis but that's good because otherwise we're being intolerant.
Another infected by the wokie mind virus, I see. Report to Emperor Elon for mind expansion and deprogramming immediately.

You just need the balance between left-wing empathy and those who want to murder entire races.

Quality control
On the other hand he's entitled to his personal opinions and some of what he's pushed has actually been pretty accurate. What's more dangerous is the Far-Left/Marxists gaslighting perfectly valid theories and painting them as alt-right conspiracies in an attempt to discredit it. The same as what happens with Farage. He actually comes out with some pretty bang on stuff if you actually listen to what he's saying, but nope, the Marxists hate him, label him racist at every turn and openly wish death upon him. Even the BBC are complicit in this, so yes, X/Twitter actually being open to debate and not an exercise in mind-control is a breath of fresh air.

Edited to say I have been banned from this topic, Twitter circa 2021 style, for daring to express an opinion that doesn't align with Left Wing thought control, or perhaps rather Solius' personal beliefs. Intolerant behaviour like this is exactly why society is regressing and heading to a dark place. I hope one day you can see the arrogance of your actions.

Last edited:
On the other hand he's entitled to his personal opinions and some of what he's pushed has actually been pretty accurate. What's more dangerous is the Far-Left/Marxists gaslighting perfectly valid theories and painting them as alt-right conspiracies in an attempt to discredit it. The same as what happens with Farage. He actually comes out with some pretty bang on stuff if you actually listen to what he's saying, but nope, the Marxists hate him, label him racist at every turn and openly wish death upon him. Even the BBC are complicit in this, so yes, X/Twitter actually being open to debate and not an exercise in mind-control is a breath of fresh air.
And Hitler was good at painting or whatever. Go away.

Let's also be clear that only a fraction of his wealth has any practical utility at all and will never be utilised.

Scrooge McDuck's money bin is far too accurate a symbol for the wealth of the uber rich. It's there simply to be accumulated.
You could have made the exact same argument about the utility of his shares 5 years ago and it's just obviously untrue. Obviously nobody expects another phase of unprecedented growth, but at those levels of wealth steady growth is the expected outcome.

If Scrooge's bin is self-multiplying and he gets to take credit and direct what happens with the growth, then I guess.

I'm so glad that you avoid weird labels unlike them.

Rich people might live longer, but dumb rich people don't necessarily. Jordan Peterson is still alive, but he nearly killed himself trying to get off his addiction cold turkey. Steve Jobs did kill himself by rejecting science in the face of cancer. There's a pretty good chance Musk will try to do the carnivore diet or something, or not get vaccinated to whatever comes next, or try to go to space.

They walk among us!!!

What theories, specifically?

Feels before reals, I guess. In reality, studies have conclusively shown that right-wing content was amplified on Twitter, long before Trump took over.

Feels before reals, I guess. In reality, studies have conclusively shown that right-wing content was amplified on Twitter, long before Trump took over.
Regarding 2020 election, Trumpist voices should have been amplified until they constituted 50% of twitter views. Everything else would just be a disgusting Marxist justification of mind control.

Edited to say I have been banned from this topic, Twitter circa 2021 style, for daring to express an opinion that doesn't align with Left Wing thought control, or perhaps rather Solius' personal beliefs. Intolerant behaviour like this is exactly why society is regressing and heading to a dark place. I hope one day you can see the arrogance of your actions.
Genuine question, what is your understanding of what a Marxist is?