Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

What is the message that is meant to be portrayed here? That people in modern society prefer to have cats rather than children?

Feel free to read this in the voice of David Attenborough:

Right-Wing Memers are split into two subspecies: the Libertarian Edgelord and the Conservative (often referred to as "fascist"). While there are obvious differences between the two, they almost never fight. The reason is simply that they dislike everyone else much more than they dislike each other. They also mostly agree on how to run the economy. They only tend to clash when discussing drugs, crypto and technology.

The meme above comes from the Conservatives. The Conservatives hate everything modern. Especially big cities and everyone who reside in them. The ultimate ideal is to marry a young virgin of the same ethnicity, move to the country side and have many children. The children shall preferably be home-schooled and not learn about things like "homosexuality" and "gender equality", as this will poison their mind. Furthermore, the Conservatives truly believe that their lifestyle will lead to more happiness than any modern, liberal city-dweller can dream of. Hence why the liberals in the memes often are portrayed as miserable and crying. Because surely they must be jealous deep inside!

7e3316c4-46cd-4462-9bea-75c628f7434a.jpg
Superb.

The Deplorean - Delorean size differential blew me away. The Delorean is not a small car. Probably an accidental camera trick I guess.

I really don't know how you combat this stuff. They are making up things whole cloth and then creating AI images of things that are just completely make believe, but because humans are wired to images = reality, we are getting this bizarre reality of "AI is real life".

Literally everything musk and the far-right generate in AI pictures is a fake, every AI image is a fake, but now it has become their go-to communication strategy. I don't even know if the 24/7 online crowds understand this any more. It's like they are living in a fairytale

Last edited:
Feel free to read this in the voice of David Attenborough:

Right-Wing Memers are split into two subspecies: the Libertarian Edgelord and the Conservative (often referred to as "fascist"). While there are obvious differences between the two, they almost never fight. The reason is simply that they dislike everyone else much more than they dislike each other. They also mostly agree on how to run the economy. They only tend to clash when discussing drugs, crypto and technology.

The meme above comes from the Conservatives. The Conservatives hate everything modern. Especially big cities and everyone who reside in them. The ultimate ideal is to marry a young virgin of the same ethnicity, move to the country side and have many children. The children shall preferably be home-schooled and not learn about things like "homosexuality" and "gender equality", as this will poison their mind. Furthermore, the Conservatives truly believe that their lifestyle will lead to more happiness than any modern, liberal city-dweller can dream of. Hence why the liberals in the memes often are portrayed as miserable and crying. Because surely they must be jealous deep inside!

I hope I'm not offending anyone on here but I can hardly think of a worse life :lol: Being out in the countryside without the modern conveniences and points of interest of a city, and surrounded by many children, that sounds like the opposite of what I would want :lol:

I genuinely struggle to wrap my mind around thought processes like the ones you described.

Being out in the countryside without the modern conveniences and points of interest of a city, and surrounded by many children, that sounds like the opposite of what I would want :lol:

Beta alert!!

I genuinely struggle to wrap my mind around thought processes like the ones you described.

What makes it extra funny is that the people behind these memes probably are chronically online weirdos who has never done any form of farming, fishing, hunting or carpentry :lol: But they are so desperate to get away from anyone who isn't stuck in the 1950's mindset (because their lives would be so much better if they grew up in the 50's) that the only course of action is to escape from people and shield their kids.

I'm pretty sure that the guy who made this wasn't even being ironic (that fecking blue dress is everywhere :lol: ):

GHbflovWMAAd3xG

Beta alert!!

What makes it extra funny is that the people behind these memes probably are chronically online weirdos who has never done any form of farming, fishing, hunting or carpentry :lol: But they are so desperate to get away from anyone who isn't stuck in the 1950's mindset (because their lives would be so much better if they grew up in the 50's) that the only course of action is to escape from people and shield their kids.

I'm pretty sure that the guy who made this wasn't even being ironic (that fecking blue dress is everywhere :lol: ):

GHbflovWMAAd3xG
These kinds of people want a woman they can easily fecking manipulate and abuse. They want a mum with whom they can have sex. They mostly are often attracted to children as well.

I hope I'm not offending anyone on here but I can hardly think of a worse life :lol: Being out in the countryside without the modern conveniences and points of interest of a city, and surrounded by many children, that sounds like the opposite of what I would want :lol:

You best be avoiding the countryside be my advice.
You wanna watch where yum steppin' round 'ere, boy.
You might fall down a hole!
Where would you be, if you fell down a hole?
What about the fog? Stuck in a hole? In the fog?
Stuck in a hole? In the fog? In the middle of the night? On yer own!
WITH AN OWL!
UP A TREE!
IT COULD 'APPEN! STUCK DOWN A HOLE! IN THE MIDDLE O' THE NIGHT!
WITH -AN - OWL!

Can someone explain to me how it currently works on X where people are making money off interactions to their posts? This is clearly leading to a lot more shite and right wing nonsense being posted on there. I saw Lawrence Fox boasting recently how he is making a lot of money from his posts. Then if people are making money from X then how is X actually making any money at all from paid members?

I think he just means she can have one of his 20 kids he doesn't give a feck about.

I don’t mean to sound like as reductive as Pogue but Democrats winning would be pure joy just to see his meltdown after clearly investing in Twitter to disrupt the elections.

Then if people are making money from X then how is X actually making any money at all from paid members?
I'd guess that X is losing a ton of money regardless and vast majority of people on the platform make virtually no money.

I don’t mean to sound like as reductive as Pogue but Democrats winning would be pure joy just to see his meltdown after clearly investing in Twitter to disrupt the elections.
Imagine spending 44b to promote the losing party. That would be lovely.

Beta alert!!

GHbflovWMAAd3xG
As meme-worthy as that image is, its also frighteningly reminiscent of the Nazi propaganda you'd see in school history textbooks.

You best be avoiding the countryside be my advice.
You wanna watch where yum steppin' round 'ere, boy.
You might fall down a hole!
Where would you be, if you fell down a hole?
What about the fog? Stuck in a hole? In the fog?
Stuck in a hole? In the fog? In the middle of the night? On yer own!
WITH AN OWL!
UP A TREE!
IT COULD 'APPEN! STUCK DOWN A HOLE! IN THE MIDDLE O' THE NIGHT!
WITH -AN - OWL!
Best. Sketch. Ever.

Has there ever been anyone as uncool as this man who has been magnified to a global audience.

I agree with some of the posts in this thread, that there is a lot to dislike about Musk, but what annoys me the most about him is what an uncool loser he is

Has there ever been anyone as uncool as this man who has been magnified to a global audience.

I agree with some of the posts in this thread, that there is a lot to dislike about Musk, but what annoys me the most about him is what an uncool loser he is

You kind of pray for her to chirp back “lose 80lbs and we’ll talk”

When he follows up with ‘your boyfriend is heavier than me’

“Yes but he’s an athlete and you’re a Billionaire keyboard warrior. Why are you fat?”

He’d never see his dick emerge from his body again.