Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

You kind of pray for her to chirp back “lose 80lbs and we’ll talk”

When he follows up with ‘your boyfriend is heavier than me’

“Yes but he’s an athlete and you’re a Billionaire keyboard warrior. Why are you fat?”

He’d never see his dick emerge from his body again.
I’m no swifty(ie?) but getting into an exchange with Musk is the last thing she should do. Starve him of the oxygen he craves. It’s unbecoming to even engage with him.

Has there ever been anyone as uncool as this man who has been magnified to a global audience.

I agree with some of the posts in this thread, that there is a lot to dislike about Musk, but what annoys me the most about him is what an uncool loser he is

Nice. I’m not the only one. That makes me feel better.

Imagine spending 44b to promote the losing party. That would be lovely.
The right spend so much of their time, money and effort on just plain misinformation because they know they need every dumbass vote to even have a chance at winning. It would be hilarious if they lost still despite that once again.

Yeah that's one for the bf to respond to.
Or just don’t respond at all. Why would they? Engaging with narcissistic people is completely useless. It doesn’t achieve anything.

Or just don’t respond at all. Why would they? Engaging with narcissistic people is completely useless. It doesn’t achieve anything.
This. Why engage? She already made her point, he already made himself look like a creep. Plus she'd be giving his company free interactions, followers, retweets etc.

The richest man in the world, owner of the biggest communications platform in the world, owner of a fecking space agency, publicly asking why the current president and vice-president aren't getting assassinated.

What the actual feck is going on? That is far more dystopian than anything I could've imagined in my lifetime.

He's deleted the Tweet and posted this instead.....

Which to me is almost as bad because as I said, he knew exactly what he was saying and doing. Posting this because he got many negative replies and hardly anyone agreeing with him and realising he could be in trouble..... It's just fecking pathetic.

They don't anymore I'd agree - it was a good way to get a message out there before Musk turned it into whatever he has turned it into or wants to turn it into (I could see it becoming even worse than it is now).

Anyway, point is not to support the cnut and stop using his "service".

Government agencies especially have no business of being there.

What dumbfounds me is that the Uk Government has a presence there. It’s like they don’t understand how it works post-musk and his ticks for everyone botnetwork rebirth.

Every single thing they put out, has insane idiots responses directly below it. Even folks that are casually engaged with politics, see every single announcement followed up with criticism and insanity. It surely must blunt and corrupt everything they put out.

Which to me is almost as bad because as I said, he knew exactly what he was saying and doing. Posting this because he got many negative replies and hardly anyone agreeing with him and realising he could be in trouble..... It's just fecking pathetic.

Why isnt president getting assassinated joke, buahahaha.

Such a great joke Elon! Tummy tickling!

"Turns out"

Not only is it not funny either way, it's hilarious to think this is the first time he's realised jokes might not come across the same in plain text.

This guy is supposed to be the smartest guy in the world.

You’ve got a little glimpse into why he is like he is there. He has an echo chamber of sycophants that give him all the reinforcement he craves but definitely doesn’t need. So it’s always a shock to him when he’s faced with the real world.

"Turns out"

Not only is it not funny either way, it's hilarious to think this is the first time he's realised jokes might not come across the same in plain text.
It’s because it wasn’t a joke, he was more than likely just pontificating like the idiot he is, and then realised it was a stupid thing to say and trying to play it off as a joke.

Amazing moment of growth from a man responsible for a social media platform. Soon he will catch up to an average 12-year-old.

I think he’s probably been radicalised to some degree by his own platform.

Last edited:
He just realised that the jokes that go down best with his base, mostly made up of literal Nazis and pedophiles, doesn't quite hit the same with the normies. Yep, that's our Elon.

"can someone at least try to assassinate the president or vice president?"

ahahaha. Oh, that Elon. He just cracks me up. What a prankster. Alpha wit.

I can't be the only one thinking there's not enough "kill your political opponents" banter going around, surely?