Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Musk would be given security clearance too, guaranteed. Given his recent stance it's clear he would try to influence policy both home and abroad. He's on Twitter all day and night, often posting bragging he's been up on multiple day sessions. He would have access to all the worlds secrets and classified documents and plans as Trump loves to share them too.

He would absolutely use everything and anything he could for his own benefit.

As for his Twitter purchase and Trump job offer, I've been thinking about that lately and I can't help but think it was always his plan to do what he's doing. Reducing staff and getting rid of anyone he felt would be a problem when he used it for the real reason he bought it for. Purchased to use as an online version of the Murdoch TV & newspaper media nachine that controls and dictates information & narratives and pushes his political & ideological agenda around the globe under the guise of free speech. He knew Trump would be running again too so knew he could get in with him very easily.

Just look at what he's been up to, the places he's visited, world leaders and politicians he's met. He's a fecking Bond villain with a ket habit.

Or is he just a chancer? And all this is just purely coincidence? I'd like to think it is, but he's a sneaky fecker & I think it's entirely possible that it's all been planned.

It is completely and utterly insane for anyone to think that this guy should be in charge of any commission that will investigate which government agencies are necessary or not.
I mean in just common sense terms. This guy literally overpaid for Twitter, threw away one of the most recognizable brand names in Tech, fired so much of the staff they can barely technically function. Drove away almost all their advertisers, turned the platform into a racist, toxic cesspool tanking the stock and company worth.

THAT guy should tell us what agencies and regulatory bodies we need? The same guy who has his entire fortune built on things that will need regulations like the auto industry and Space exploration etc.
Just to stop people making fun of him on social media. The Cybertruck is a visual of the maturity of his mind.

Musk would be given security clearance too, guaranteed. Given his recent stance it's clear he would try to influence policy both home and abroad. He's on Twitter all day and night, often posting bragging he's been up on multiple day sessions. He would have access to all the worlds secrets and classified documents and plans as Trump loves to share them too.

He would absolutely use everything and anything he could for his own benefit.

As for his Twitter purchase and Trump job offer, I've been thinking about that lately and I can't help but think it was always his plan to do what he's doing. Reducing staff and getting rid of anyone he felt would be a problem when he used it for the real reason he bought it for. Purchased to use as an online version of the Murdoch TV & newspaper media nachine that controls and dictates information & narratives and pushes his political & ideological agenda around the globe under the guise of free speech. He knew Trump would be running again too so knew he could get in with him very easily.

Just look at what he's been up to, the places he's visited, world leaders and politicians he's met. He's a fecking Bond villain with a ket habit.

Or is he just a chancer? And all this is just purely coincidence? I'd like to think it is, but he's a sneaky fecker & I think it's entirely possible that it's all been planned.
I think he's just desperate for approval. He spends so much time on twitter that he's fallen in with the extreme types on there and is obsessed with getting praise from them. He's like a rich guy who buys a flash car to sleep with women except in this case, it actually works with some of the sad people on twitter that he likes now.

None of it is planned. It's entirely instinctive.

Was Musk always such a Twat or is it something he's worked hard on over the years? :confused:

I know what you mean, but at the same time Elon Musk is precisely the type of person who says "Idiocracy was a documentary". I strongly suspect he has, actually.
He's using it as a playbook.

As much as its cliche to say it, the world is going that way but with more fascism.

He's always been a twat, but in recent years he's been infected by the right-wing mind virus which has elevated the twatness to unprecedented levels.

Yeah always just seemed like a bit of a weirdo. But now he's went full MAGA.

Is it weird that what annoys me about Musk more than anything else is the way he incorrectly thinks he’s cool? All the racism isn’t great, obviously but for some reason it’s him being wrong about being cool that triggers me worst of all.
I'm 100% the same & I can't explain it either.

Elon Musk on pace to become world’s first trillionaire by 2027, report says​

In addition to world’s richest person, who has $251bn, report names others on track to receive trillionaire status

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/article/2024/sep/07/elon-musk-first-trillionaire-2027

Maybe this is a bad thing.

It's not only a bad thing it's fecking disgusting. He's going to quadruple his wealth in three years? If you saved $10,000 a day it would take about 83000 (eighty three thousand) years to have as much as he does now, let alone in three years time when it would be nearly a third of a million years. There is no way that is acceptable when there are billions living in poverty around the globe.

Is it weird that what annoys me about Musk more than anything else is the way he incorrectly thinks he’s cool? All the racism isn’t great, obviously but for some reason it’s him being wrong about being cool that triggers me worst of all.
Yes. I don't think he's that bad of a person, just the world's biggest attention seeker and self proclaimed king of trolls or something of that nature.

Yep, he's a horrible person, he's actively making the world a bit worse every day, and I don't think that's even debatable any more.

Elon Musk on pace to become world’s first trillionaire by 2027, report says​

In addition to world’s richest person, who has $251bn, report names others on track to receive trillionaire status

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/article/2024/sep/07/elon-musk-first-trillionaire-2027

Space X might help him there greatly. But tesla could continue to be a drag with competition ramping up in the EV space.

Twitter is just a black hole at this point :lol:

Realistically it should be Zuckerberg, Gates, Bezos or Buffet to reach there as the first (American).

It's not only a bad thing it's fecking disgusting. He's going to quadruple his wealth in three years? If you saved $10,000 a day it would take about 83000 (eighty three thousand) years to have as much as he does now, let alone in three years time when it would be nearly a third of a million years. There is no way that is acceptable when there are billions living in poverty around the globe.
It's not real money, his wealth is based on the market value of his shares, which in turn are not based on physical assets or actual revenue.
Realistically it should be Zuckerberg, Gates, Bezos or Buffet to reach there as the first (American).
Well it can't be Musk because he's not really American

Just gotta keep hoping for him to hit that self destruct button.

Elon Musk on pace to become world’s first trillionaire by 2027, report says

Well he works several million times harder than the average person though so he deserves it. And still manages to find the time to tweet every 5 minutes!

Makes Da Vinci look like Jade Goody.

I'm 100% the same & I can't explain it either.
Probably something to do with being middle-aged men.

Yes. I don't think he's that bad of a person, just the world's biggest attention seeker and self proclaimed king of trolls or something of that nature.

He’s definitely a bad person. But it’s his lack of insight into what a total fecking nerd he is that annoys me. I think maybe it’s triggering my inner bully. Like why isn’t he having his head flushed down the toilet every day? It feels like that should definitely be happening more often than it is. And there’s an imbalance in the universe so long as this aberration isn’t fixed.

He’s definitely a bad person. But it’s his lack of insight into what a total fecking nerd he is that annoys me. I think maybe it’s triggering my inner bully. Like why isn’t he having his head flushed down the toilet every day? It feels like that should definitely be happening more often than it is. And there’s an imbalance in the universe so long as this aberration isn’t fixed.
People like him should never have that much wealth and influence.

Could a man look any less cool than that? I wonder if he typed "make me look pathetic and deluded" into his AI?
I imagine Michael Cox, footballing genius, might run him close.
cox_2_0.jpg

https://www.newstatesman.com/long-r...otball-michael-cox-and-rise-tactical-analysis