Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Crypto is going to be used here, Binance already involved, Doge coin up 100%…..grab the popcorn this is is going to be entertaining.

Should've kept Truss on for longer so we would've only had pay about 2p a month.

You can tell this is just a bunch of ideas pull out his arse. It’s the sort of thing that needs proper market research and analysis and he’s literally just sitting there going “right I’ve got a great idea” and posting it.

Anyone that has worked in software development, business analysis, product development or project management will know that anything that sounds like a good idea at the time can usually be dismantled and discarded with even the shallowest of scrutiny.

Well yeah, price point alone is usually a huge call. Based on loads of careful research. This chump started off today trying to charge $20/month and dropped it to $8 a few hours later after an angry tweet from Stephen King. He’s going to run the company into the ground.

Well yeah, price point alone is usually a huge call. Based on loads of careful research. This chump started off today trying to charge $20/month and dropped it to $8 a few hours later after an angry tweet from Stephen King. He’s going to run the company into the ground.
Just hope he doesn’t drag politics down with it.

Also want him to tweet about Dogecoin because I aped in as soon as he completed.

"Half as many" ads!

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif
He will just create another tier, "gold tick" for actual celebs and people will get their ads doubled on the sly while playing $8 per month.

That’s his dog, it was enough for a little spike. I’m hoping he announces full integration.
I know, but their must be a reason for such a random photo, in relation to everything that is going on with this saga, also got bags of holdings, so also hoping

It's fecking hilarious that he's talking about free speech and "lords and peasants" to justify turning a simple system of identity verification into a paid tiered system of benefits.

I know, but their must be a reason for such a random photo, in relation to everything that is going on with this saga, also got bags of holdings, so also hoping

The reason is that he’s a fecking narcissistic twatwamble who loves to play with crypto markets just because he can.

Considering the blue check came into being to stave off lawsuits from celebs being impersonated, I do wonder if Elon has thought this through even a little.

The reason is that he’s a fecking narcissistic twatwamble who loves to play with crypto markets just because he can.
Yeah, good point actually, he has fecked over the Crypto market on numerous occasions, this is true to form.

It makes perfect sense to bring in a subscription so your tweets get to the top of everyone's feeds. To combat misinformation. As well all know; misinformation has never been spread by wealthy individuals or organisations.

This plan will protect the average non-paying user because it clearly means money=good and important, whereas poor=not worth paying any attention to.

It's perfect for people like Musk and the same reason he lets all these absolute maniacs back on the platform. Distract and deflect from the real problems like himself.

His cars are ok, to be fair. I wonder if anyone has tried to quantify how much damage he’s done to the Tesla brand by consistently behaving like a petulant child online?

Nah I'm not a fan about his cars. But even if they were any good. I have such an immense dislike for this sociopathic nerd that I'd rather have no car at all than drive these.

Considering the blue check came into being to stave off lawsuits from celebs being impersonated, I do wonder if Elon has thought this through even a little.
You could post this on any day of the year and it wouldn’t be any less relevant.

It’s quite funny to think that in an effort to monetise one of the key elements of a multibillion dollar company, this absolute buffoon has instantly made it worthless. The Twitter tick has always had some value as a status symbol. It was rare, the way to get one wasn’t always clear and it elevated people above other users. Associating them with much higher status individuals. Now anyone can buy it for a few quid each month it instantly loses all the appeal it once had.

It’s quite funny to think that in an effort to monetise one of the key elements of a multibillion dollar company, this absolute buffoon has instantly made it worthless. The Twitter tick has always had some value as a status symbol. It was rare, the way to get one wasn’t always clear and it elevated people above other users. Associating them with much higher status individuals. Now anyone can buy it for a few quid each month it instantly loses all the appeal it once had.

yeah it was an astoundingly stupid move

instantly pissed off basically all of his most valuable users