Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

If he doesn't come up with a sane community standards policy it will wind up backfiring on Musk when advertisers flee and Twitter mobs begin mobilizing against Musk to boycott SpaceX and Tesla (his main source of wealth).

I'm not sure how much he cares about money, given he just spent $44 billion on Twitter. He's all about that le epic troll admiration.

I'm not sure how much he cares about money, given he just spent $44 billion on Twitter. He's all about that le epic troll admiration.

He will care as Tesla and SpaceX are his main jobs and source of revenue that allow him to act the fool elsewhere. Twitter and the rest are merely side hustles and vanity projects. If there is a threat to Tesla he will take it very seriously.

Its not a discussion if you refuse to engage tbf. Not being adversarial, just wondering what about him would make you like him.

It's not a discussion now. I refuse to engage because that will lead to a pointless discussion. I am also saying it's a waste of your and my time. I'll say he did this, you'll say he didn't, he is just taking credit...etc etc. You see how that's a waste of time.

It's not a discussion now. I refuse to engage because that will lead to a pointless discussion. I am also saying it's a waste of your and my time. I'll say he did this, you'll say he didn't, he is just taking credit...etc etc. You see how that's a waste of time.
Fair enough.

I think it's worth remembering that Musk's political views have been static, it's the left that has moved further left making him look far right. Or something.

For a minute I thought that they brainwashed you. :lol:

It did seem like he didn't really want to go through with it though. He does have enough money to pointlessly buy a sink.

For a minute I thought that they brainwashed you. :lol:
I'm sure some of his weird nerd following actually argues that point. Which isn't surprising since Musk himself tweeted something to that effect when arguing for why he's actually more aligned with republicans these days (even though he's usually a democrat, allegedly).

That message doesn't seem to mention the users "name".

I reported their profile in general so I have to assume that message means they have to change names but maybe I'm optimistic

I'm sure some of his weird nerd following actually argues that point. Which isn't surprising since Musk himself tweeted something to that effect when arguing for why he's actually more aligned with republicans these days (even though he's usually a democrat, allegedly).

A lot of Americana think that. Yeah the Republicans have become fascists but gender neutral bathrooms are a thing so they've no choice but to vote right wing. :wenger:

FgWz0h0XgAEaR9C

Calm yourself before you have a stroke, with the drama in here and over the top nonsense I thought it was already on fire. The internet and social media lean heavily left, have done for years and will do for the forseeable future.
Its not like we're gonna get overrun by an army of hillbillies. Half them can't even turn on a pc or switch on the wifi on their phones.

All that will change is a couple of idiots will post idiotic stuff to the whole bunch of idiots who follow their every move anyway. Scroll past the rubbish, move on, only interact with decent people and nothing changes.

:mad:

Saying the internet and social media lean heavily left seems like a bold statement. From Gamergate and Q-anon to 4chan, Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson, a lot of people have been radicalized towards the right online the last few years.

Saying the internet and social media lean heavily left seems like a bold statement. From Gamergate and Q-anon to 4chan, Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson, a lot of people have been radicalized towards the right online the last few years.

Youtube homepage without signing in:
UTj39LQ.png

In 2006:
CynezGx.png

Tbh, the politics part is less interesting than the rise of awful awful clickbait:

7UXVHI9.png

qWkxBup.png

But anyway...need to fight the woke censorship by communist corporations like google!!

I'd agree that the word "heavily" could be taken with a grain of salt for the reasons you mentioned. I think it might appear that the internet and social media lean heavily left because there is more acceptance of the "extreme left" and their statements than the "extreme right" and their statements.

I'd agree that the word "heavily" could be taken with a grain of salt for the reasons you mentioned. I think it might appear that the internet and social media lean heavily left because there is more acceptance of the "extreme left" and their statements than the "extreme right" and their statements.
What are some examples of mainstream extreme-left you believe compare to mainstream extreme-right?

I honestly can't think of what the left equivalent is of racism, homophobia, qanon or anti-semitism. All these are pretty mainstream in popular right-wing channels/pages.

The fact this utter moron is seen as some sort of genius and a figure who's opinion on anything holds any merit is one of the things that is wrong with this world.

What are some examples of mainstream extreme-left you believe compare to mainstream extreme-right?

I honestly can't think of what the left equivalent is of racism, homophobia, qanon or anti-semitism. All these are pretty mainstream in popular right-wing channels/pages.

Im telling you now. Nothing as relevant and prominent as you mention

The evil fascist wokist left that will cancel you just for being a white male!!!!!

The internet leans left, my arse :lol:

Tan suits.

Tbh, the politics part is less interesting than the rise of awful awful clickbait:

7UXVHI9.png

qWkxBup.png
I hate basically everything about social media and the like, but there's nothing I hate more than Youtube thumbnails, it drives me insane.

Also, I can't get over the fact that some people genuinely believe that the fecking internet leans left, I just can't.

Very much this.

I remember the day he bought it there were pictures of him having the craic with staff at what looked like some sort of in-office bar. A social setting anyway.

I know Musk is far from alone in this but it must take a special kind of person to do that knowing you're about to lay off X% of them soon after.

Couldn't be me.

I wonder why twitter cant rely on advertisers?

It couldn't possibly be because its going to be turned into a big musky, trumpy, Top G, Yeezyfest that no sane company is going to want to associate themselves with could it?

The worst thing is this thread has just over a quarter of the pages the Epic bacon adventures thread does in 6 months, compared to the Epic bacon adventures' five years. The other one is the better thread.