Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Irony.

People refusing to have, spreading lies, misinformation and conspiracies about (including the vaccine contained a microchip) and complaining about vaccinations yet they are queuing up in droves to defend and volunteer for a chip that is inserted in to your brain.

Bill Gates usually has a hard on for these kind of machines.

On a more serious note how can we expect us not to be lazy and unhealthy when the future encourages us to do less and less physical activities that people dont even want to move cursor or type by themselves, they just want to think about it.

Bill Gates usually has a hard on for these kind of machines.

On a more serious note how can we expect us not to be lazy and unhealthy when the future encourages us to do less and less physical activities that people dont even want to move cursor or type by themselves, they just want to think about it.
They don't even want to do that.

Surely it's less invasive to have a 5G nanobot the size of a virus than attaching electrodes to your brain. Or is that just me?

Amazing. Shareholders revolt. His total package was/is entirely linked to share price so hence why he pumped the share price to ridiculous height by manipulation of accounts, lies, vaporware etc.

Then gets his huge pay deal and buys twitter, alas now he ain't getting that cash.

YOLO Elon

I can see why Elon had an interest in buying twitter. Blue check marks under every critical post claiming he's the chosen one, tweeting "GFY" like it's their new catchphrase.

Whilst the sums are staggering it's worth noting that when the compensation package was 'agreed' Tesla were worth $56 billion, today they are worth $600 billion, so any shareholder that's been there since then has an investment worth more than 10x what they paid, there's no loser here

Whilst the sums are staggering it's worth noting that when the compensation package was 'agreed' Tesla were worth $56 billion, today they are worth $600 billion, so any shareholder that's been there since then has an investment worth more than 10x what they paid, there's no loser here

Twitter%20dead.jpeg

So is Elon broke now?
Nah he's still got amazing products to sell to the world.

I'm sorry but I just keep imagining the brain chip equivalent of this.

the-panel-gaps-on-a-cybertruck-v0-ziy0mcrejx0c1.png

For only $9.95 a month you can disable Seizure Mode. You must be connected to StarLink at all times for your subscription to remain active, but be aware that Tesla is not responsible for connection dropout.

this is our new ruling class, the culture they make is going to be so fecking awful

Nah he's still got amazing products to sell to the world.

I'm sorry but I just keep imagining the brain chip equivalent of this.

the-panel-gaps-on-a-cybertruck-v0-ziy0mcrejx0c1.png

For only $9.95 a month you can disable Seizure Mode. You must be connected to StarLink at all times for your subscription to remain active, but be aware that Tesla is not responsible for connection dropout.

Most cars used for crash tests have better panel gaps than that, post crash.

what I can't fathom is why the Tesla stock went down after Musk loses a case about grifting the other shareholders.

what I can't fathom is why the Tesla stock went down after Musk loses a case about grifting the other shareholders.

Probably because Musk threatened to pull the plug on his Tesla interest if they didn't let him 25% of the shares.

I do not think it was related to that. They missed expectations in both earnings and revenue for Q4, released a day or two earlier.