Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

all the replies too. twitter is totally useless for most new users who don't have a niche they want to dive into.

Those replies are far preferable to the usual non-bot replies. It's hard to overstate just how much Twitter has been taken over by the far-right, white supremacy, anti-vax conspiracy types. The top 50 replies to almost any tweet would have been the worst thing anyone's ever posted in the Caf. I'd prefer Twitter to become completely unusable due to bots than actively harmful like it is now.

Jack has apparently started using a butterfly as his logo. All that's missing now is him buying the Twitter name from Elon.

iJKJzjZ.png

He's had issues in the past, so was curious if his drug use would factor into it. I remember the days when he was just an eccentric entrepreneur.

I was never taken with him like some where, but I wonder when the true heel turn came. Obviously the "calling a diver a pedo because he said your submarine won't save the children stuck in a cave" situation was a big one. Were there any clear ones before then?

I was never taken with him like some where, but I wonder when the true heel turn came. Obviously the "calling a diver a pedo because he said your submarine won't save the children stuck in a cave" situation was a big one. Were there any clear ones before then?

I think it was around the Thai cave story period. He made an ass out of himself attempting to save the kids. Then months later the pandemic hit and Tesla's stock began a meteoric rise in valuation. I think becoming the richest in the world inflated his ego and savior complex, which when combined with his drug use and bizarre personal life, set the stage for the ensuring silliness of the past few years.

For me it was definitely the pedo comment. I genuinely don't recall any weird antics from him before that. At that time, Musk's profile was big but not that big if I remember 2018 right. So it was really weird seeing this billionaire call the rescue diver a pedo.

For me it was definitely the pedo comment. I genuinely don't recall any weird antics from him before that. At that time, Musk's profile was big but not that big if I remember 2018 right. So it was really weird seeing this billionaire call the rescue diver a pedo.

Same for me

He is just picking at Disney because of the advertising losses. Will definitely lose but it is also embarrassingly frivolous.

He is just picking at Disney because of the advertising losses. Will definitely lose but it is also embarrassingly frivolous.
Man children who are used to getting their own way from rich mummy and daddy and some people dare to speak up against them. Will no one think of Junior's feelings? Seems to be the common thread with all those assholes.

Can't he just die already?

… it’s propaganda I like. So it’s ok.

A hellish platform that by now follows a single purpose: the spread of misinformation and propaganda to undermine the foundation of western democracies.

I created an account again recently because I was pissed off not being able to view tweets that were posted on here.

Despite following a bunch of lefties, the only content this app tries to push on me with suggested posts is racist or transphobic stuff from Right wing dickheads in Ireland like Gript and McGurks personal account. The latest one being from that prick who failed in the Presidential election and had been giving out about travellers.

Musk has turned it into a propaganda tool.

Really basic stuff appears to be fecked on there, on the desktop version at least.

Take this tweet:

It says there are 5.3k replies, but when I scroll down to flick through them it stops showing replies and instead starts showing other random tweets, with no warning as to where the replies to that tweet end and the non-replies begin.

Thank god Bluesky's functionality is finally catching up. Can't wait to feck Twitter off for good.

Really basic stuff appears to be fecked on there, on the desktop version at least.

Take this tweet:

It says there are 5.3k replies, but when I scroll down to flick through them it randomly stops showing replies and instead start showing other random tweets, with no warning as to where the replies to that tweet end and the non-replies begin.

Thank god Bluesky's functionality is finally catching up. Can't wait to feck Twitter off for good.

That’s a feature not a bug. It’s been like that for ages. It’s more important you see random tweets from blue tick wankers than, you know, see replies to the tweet you are actually interested in.

I don’t even open the App at work anymore because you just can’t guarantee you’re not going to see tits, a cock, someone being squashed by a lorry or some poor animal absolutely riddled with parasites.

That’s a feature not a bug. It’s been like that for ages. It’s more important you see random tweets from blue tick wankers than, you know, see replies to the tweet you are actually interested in.

I don’t even open the App at work anymore because you just can’t guarantee you’re not going to see tits, a cock, someone being squashed by a lorry or some poor animal absolutely riddled with parasites.
Harsh on @calodo2003

Such a bizarre choice, and one that appears to add credence to the theory that he bought twitter to self-sabotage the platform.
I have to access our company Twitter feed as part of my job; scrolling down is a delicate affair.

I created an account again recently because I was pissed off not being able to view tweets that were posted on here.

Despite following a bunch of lefties, the only content this app tries to push on me with suggested posts is racist or transphobic stuff from Right wing dickheads in Ireland like Gript and McGurks personal account. The latest one being from that prick who failed in the Presidential election and had been giving out about travellers.

Musk has turned it into a propaganda tool.
I don't get anything offensive, for what it's worth.