Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

He looks and sounds very bad in that video. I hate him as much as the next guy so far be it for me to try to find excuses for his disgusting behaviour, but I'm starting to think he's genuinely not well, as in he looks mentally ill.

I don’t think he looks ill. Comes across as complete dork cosplaying Tony Stark. He’s a charisma vacuum, with no empathy or social skills. So watching him try to act is always going to be an excruciating experience.

I'm genuinely interested to know how many of those abortions will actually sell.

Plenty I imagine. I think there were almost 2 million pre-orders, if I remember right, although that was with a quite low commitment. The problem is if it hits the street and looks like crap and/or doesn't perform.

Its odd he has chosen to ally himself with a group of people who won't ever buy his EVs, conservatives in the US, by and large, hates EV's with a burning passion, and views than as part of the "woke climate agenda" or something along those lines.

But then, it may be that Musk no longer particulary care, he is too big to fail anyway.

Its odd he has chosen to ally himself with a group of people who won't ever buy his EVs, conservatives in the US, by and large, hates EV's with a burning passion, and views than as part of the "woke climate agenda" or something along those lines.

But then, it may be that Musk no longer particulary care, he is too big to fail anyway.

Bit of the too big to care combined with having the emotional intelligence of a banana mushed into a footwell 6 months ago. Is what I would plump for. That and he's probably high, and not as clever as he thinks he is. It's a great combo.

The absolute state replies have gotten to. It’s just blue check after blue check just going “Yes” “Congrats” “ok” for about 2 mins of scrolling, regardless of the content of the original tweet.

The absolute state replies have gotten to. It’s just blue check after blue check just going “Yes” “Congrats” “ok” for about 2 mins of scrolling, regardless of the content of the original tweet.
!!

Smartest guy in the room apparently. Clearly coked up, drugged up lunatic with mental views doing an interview where he repeats himself and talks about earth. Someone please end this lunacy.

Why does he think Twitter is such an important platform that the planet couldn't do without it?

It seems *really* important to him personally and he seems to struggle with understanding that there are other perspectives.

It's funny how he looks at the audience after every line he thinks deserves a laugh or some sort of reaction from them and gets nothing but awkward silence.

I thought that truck was more of a concept model - something that they put out to show how imaginative (not!) they are.
Had no idea they are actually building them and trying to sell them. Wow.
That article above is absolutely brutal, but probably correct.
Its a bold strategy Cotton............

There’s enough idiots out there to buy this thing, I’m afraid.

They are coffins on wheels. Would never drive one.

The model Y is the safest thing you can drive, highest ever NCAP rating. No idea where your opinion comes from but it's sure not factual.
Cyber Truck will possibly score even higher, who knows. I'd be quite happy to own one, but it's certainly out of my price range.

So apparently Musk has implied that in a crash the Cybertruck will be fine as it will demolish other vehicles and presumably kill everyone inside. It's exempt from pedestrian safety rules in the US as it's classified as a light duty truck. That won't be the case in Europe though, so there's suggestions it will struggle to get safety certificates unless there's heavy modifications.

Cyber Truck will possibly score even higher, who knows. I'd be quite happy to own one, but it's certainly out of my price range.
How so? It seems like it doesn't have anything to absorb a collision.

So it only took them 4 years to finally sell the first 5 years after announcing it? It looked crappy back then, wouldn't be seen in one if they gave it to me for free. Tesla's 11 year old Model S still the only acceptable design (3 and Y just being photoshop stretch and shrink versions of it, anyone with a x a possible sex offender (Ooh look at those doors darling)).

Yet planing on selling 20 mil by 2030. Something is going to have to give at some point (and it won't be rich douches for ever).

Last edited:
How so? It seems like it doesn't have anything to absorb a collision.

Watched something earlier today, had one with front end damage that head been used in crash testing. Sure looked to have absorbed a major front end impact very well. Sandy Munro rates it very highly, so he knows a thing or two.
NCAP rating will be out some time in the near future, keep an eye out for it.

in other news, the German TUV have included Teslas in their annual inspection rapport..

They have unseated Dacia from their bottom spot to make way for the Tesla Model 3, as the most error ridden car anyone can get in.

About as objective an analysis you can find for best and shittiest build quality on the market and Tesla takes bottom spot. Seriously, worse than Dacia.

in other news, the German TUV have included Teslas in their annual inspection rapport..

They have unseated Dacia from their bottom spot to make way for the Tesla Model 3, as the most error ridden car anyone can get in.

About as objective an analysis you can find for best and shittiest build quality on the market and Tesla takes bottom spot. Seriously, worse than Dacia.

Is anyone surprised by this though?

Seriously what the hell. The clip where he tells advertisers to feck off is obviously even more cringe but it's not so much what he says, but how he looks and sounds that feels very weird. Seems like he drugged up or something. He also looks a lot older all the sudden.
He's a famous coke head/pill guy.

Weird further is he actually has always sounded like this, people just didn't listen.

Is anyone surprised by this though?

I am, to be honest I always thought it was a great car back 4-5 years ago, probably because the hype. Then, after reading hear and there I realized that it was not so great. But bottom? jeez

How about the other models? the Y and X

it will be fun very soon seeing the first feck ups with the cybertruck now that they are delivering it... finally

Used the app today and got 3 ads:

1. @ Stop Lies - thank you GERMANY for stopping funding anti-semitic UNRWA

2. Literally some random guy saying everyone should convert to Islam

3. A toothpaste with packaging making it looks like it comes out of a dog's butt