Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

It's ok though. As long as you ignore absolutely everything that is happening on that site, it is still fun to use. Also I am definitely not justifying an unhealthy addiction to the serotonin rush twitter provides for me.

It's ok though. As long as you ignore absolutely everything that is happening on that site, it is still fun to use. Also I am definitely not justifying an unhealthy addiction to the serotonin rush twitter provides for me.
Somehow my 'following' tab has remained stalwart & has eliminated all the toxic shit from invading. For shits & giggles, I sometimes go into the 'for you' area & am immediately ejecting from it within minutes.

It's not that bad, really. If you change every single setting on the site, force yourself to ignore 90% of the posts, don't care about the damage the site is causing and try to pretend that you have not formed a harmful habit in the way you use the site, it is almost as good as it was before Julius Strei..., ehm Elon Musk bought the site.
It’s ok, though. You only need to ignore everything he does, everything that happens on Twitter and alle the moral dilemmas caused by the site and it’s still great fun.
Yeah, but if you actively ignore everything that’s been happening, it is still a great platform that brings loads of fun.
But people will still argue that they see no wrong in remaining on this right wing propaganda tool, because they only follow nice people and it is the only way to get news (doesn’t matter that the majority is just made up nonsense).
So everything is fine.
It’s ok though. If you only follow nice people on the Nazi platform, it really is no issue.

Time to change the record? And that wasn't even all of them.

Last edited:
GAB_c12XkAAovD_
wow. I mean, he's actually a full blown 100% moron. A genuine village idiot.

Don't think I'd risk even getting a ride in a Tesla at the this rate.

wow. I mean, he's actually a full blown 100% moron. A genuine village idiot.

Don't think I'd risk even getting a ride in a Tesla at the this rate.
Like paypal and the space thing, he has as much to do with the products as you do.

Oh, he likely asked for the fart sounds in teslas, and called the fast mode plaid, because its from spaceballs.

Like paypal and the space thing, he has as much to do with the products as you do.

Oh, he likely asked for the fart sounds in teslas, and called the fast mode plaid, because its from spaceballs.

Unfortunately I think he's had a lot more to do with Tesla than the others. He's obviously not designing anything (except the Cybertruck, which is almost certainly something he doodled and told the engineers to build), but the low build quality is a decision that comes from the top.

Tesla is the last car I'd consider buying. Then again I'd never buy one of the iPad cars anyway, no matter the brand.

Unfortunately I think he's had a lot more to do with Tesla than the others. He's obviously not designing anything (except the Cybertruck, which is almost certainly something he doodled and told the engineers to build), but the low build quality is a decision that comes from the top.

Tesla is the last car I'd consider buying. Then again I'd never buy one of the iPad cars anyway, no matter the brand.

He's got a new way of only replying "!!" to stories he finds concerning.

Musk in a desperate plea to advertisers

"Go feck yourself"

Risky plan but it just might work.

It seems he feels the manipulation of public opinion is worth the loss of funds.

Ads are getting worse, getting ones for fake Louis Vuitton bags now.

On the day that either X or Tesla gets into financial damage beyond repair, I hope one of those advertisers will eventually use those famous words against him in a single tweet.

Elon is the kind of cnut who deserves to keep on getting beaten down, even when he's already down.

So, he say "go feck yourself for blackmailing me" blackmailing the companies that don't want to advertise that if they don't advertise they will be seen like the guilty ones that brought twitter down and people will make them pay for it

This guy is nuts. Passing the blame of his failure because companies don't want to advertise in his company.

I thought Twitter, I mean X was on its arse? He's posted a few like this recently that shows user numbers, subscriptions amongst other things are all on the rise.

This is such a dumb stat. It should go without saying, but those apps do not rely on Google to drive their traffic.
  • Facebook has over 3 billion monthly active users and over 2 billion daily active users.
  • Instagram has over 2 billion monthly active users and over 500 million daily active users.
  • Twitter has 393 million monthly active users and is ranked 18th on list of actively used social platforms. Well behind Facebook (#1) and Instagram (#4).
  • Since Musk has taken over, # of active users on Twitter has been declining.

Not unhinged, sleep deprived or on drugs at all.

No Elon, not wanting you to be a racist, fascist, conspiracy theorist, fake news-pedalling piece of shit is not blackmail.

What an entitled snowflake of a cretin he is.

He's only seeing his small world of blue check mark followers and people who say yes to everything he wants or does and thinks that's everyone's view rather than a minority, Fortunately the majority of people aren't crooked, racist, or sexist and when X fails it will be news for a week and life will go on as normal and be better for it.

He's only seeing his small world of blue check mark followers and people who say yes to everything he wants or does and thinks that's everyone's view rather than a minority, Fortunately the majority of people aren't crooked, racist, or sexist and when X fails it will be news for a week and life will go on as normal and be better for it.
I don't think you grasp how influential Twitter is. It's still the best platform to follow world events and have people share their scoops, insights and stories.

I don't think you grasp how influential Twitter is. It's still the best platform to follow world events and have people share their scoops, insights and stories.

I do, but people will move on to something else if that sort of platform is needed. Major internet platforms that had vast numbers of users and have died out and been replaced before.

I'm not saying there won't be any affect but it's not the world changing event Musk seems to think it will be (with everyone siding with him)

That video ... well, he was already a Nazi billionaire, but now he is speaking like a Bond villain building a death ray on his private island. Excited for the next phase of this journey.

He isn't who he thinks he is. The delusion in that interview is incredible. He's in tons of debt because of Twitter, and if it goes down won't he be forced to sell billions worth of tesla stocks which will tank its share value?

He looks and sounds very bad in that video. I hate him as much as the next guy so far be it for me to try to find excuses for his disgusting behaviour, but I'm starting to think he's genuinely not well, as in he looks mentally ill.

I'm wary of labelling people as going through a mental health crisis due to their abhorrent views. This isn't new stuff, he's got progressively worse in his views, it's not a sudden change. The man is just a complete arsehole.

Smartest guy in the room apparently. Clearly coked up, drugged up lunatic with mental views doing an interview where he repeats himself and talks about earth. Someone please end this lunacy.