Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

in other news, the German TUV have included Teslas in their annual inspection rapport..

They have unseated Dacia from their bottom spot to make way for the Tesla Model 3, as the most error ridden car anyone can get in.

About as objective an analysis you can find for best and shittiest build quality on the market and Tesla takes bottom spot. Seriously, worse than Dacia.
As someone who knows nothing about cars, what makes the Model 3 so bad? Note that I've only ever owned a 2011 Vauxhall Corsa.

Last edited:
Used the app today and got 3 ads:

1. @ Stop Lies - thank you GERMANY for stopping funding anti-semitic UNRWA

2. Literally some random guy saying everyone should convert to Islam

3. A toothpaste with packaging making it looks like it comes out of a dog's butt
The dog's butt ad has had a lot of durability, fecker never leaves my thread.

The dog's butt ad has had a lot of durability, fecker never leaves my thread.

Why doesn't that surprise me? :lol:

As someone who knows nothing about cars, what makes the Model 3 so bad? Note that I've only ever owned a 2011 Vauxhall Corsa.

The worst car joke ever.... Have you got a shit car? Corsa have. :rolleyes:

I'd still stick with the Corsa though. Tesla's just have a mountain of faults. Parts are ridiculously expensive and many garages either can't touch them or won't touch them. They are vastly overpriced And as with the majority of electric/hybrid cars, you can't hear them coming if you are crossing a road. The hard of hearing and cyclists actually wanted electric cars to have realistic engine sounds. Even though a law was brought in for them, there have still been countless accidents and people either turning the noise off manually or it just failing to work at the required speeds and some not at all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...6/new-law-combats-silent-menace-electric-cars

Community Notes is a great feature and I’m surprised Elon hasn’t ruined it tbh.

That cybertruck shite is all over the internet, why on earth are people so interested in it?

Any cnut that buys it should be ashamed of themselves, and deserves all the mocking in the world. Not only it's ugly, but it's impractical, it's shite quality, it even has special tires made only for that, and apparently they aren't for long range either. It's pretty obvious the car is one big WUM, and no doubt many idiots will buy it.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that someone with unlimited money and access to some of the most talented engineers and designers in the world could come up with that POS.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that someone with unlimited money and access to some of the most talented engineers and designers in the world could come up with that POS.

Sandy Munro rates it, he knows a thing or two about vehicles and manufacturing them. All of the reviews I've watched on it are positive as well. I'd say this thread isn't a reliable source for anything to do with anything Musk owns or his companies produce.
I have zero interest in buying one, but can understand why some people would.

Sandy Munro rates it, he knows a thing or two about vehicles and manufacturing them. All of the reviews I've watched on it are positive as well. I'd say this thread isn't a reliable source for anything to do with anything Musk owns or his companies produce.

Who is Sandy Munro?

Apparently the first city administrations in Germany are leaving Twitter due to the recent developments. Others say they are considering it. Frankfurt for example has already reserved accounts on mastodon and bluesky for when they leave Twitter.

A man who makes money off Teslas.
He's certainly involved in Aptera but not Tesla as far as I'm aware. He has refuted any such insinuations regarding links to Tesla a few years ago. So not sure where you're getting your information from?

Had a google for reviews and they do seem surprisingly positive.

I have no idea who that is, and I haven't watched the review, but I'm not sure I'd entirely trust a positive review with an affiliate link in the description.

Get discounts off most Tesla products with my affiliate link: http://ts.la/marques8135

That said, by their recent video titles they don't seem to be an obvious Tesla shill, so that's something at least.

And now for something completely different:

GAbs4pYXoAA3jR6

I have no idea who that is, and I haven't watched the review, but I'm not sure I'd entirely trust a positive review with an affiliate link in the description.

That said, by their recent video titles they don't seem to be an obvious Tesla shill, so that's something at least.

He’s YouTuber who’s carved out a niche for himself as one of the better tech reviewers around. Generally errs on the side of positivity but does slag off stuff that is obviously shite.

Had a google for reviews and they do seem surprisingly positive.

What exactly is positive about it? The worlds biggest window wiper you have ever seen?

Every plastic and button looks exactly like something that was made in the 80s(very Renault 80s like, IMO) apart from that central display and electric motor obviously.

I can't wait to see how shit it will be off road. It's also much more expensive than the competition.

I love Marques Brownlee’s reviews. He is a genuinely excellent reviewer usually, I’ve not watched this yet so can’t comment though.

It's not a review, he's said it himself that he hasn't really tested it, it's rather a decription.

What exactly is positive about it? The worlds biggest window wiper you have ever seen?

Every plastic and button looks exactly like something that was made in the 80s(very Renault 80s like, IMO) apart from that central display and electric motor obviously.

I can't wait to see how shit it will be off road. It's also much more expensive than the competition.

How much is much more?

How much is much more?

Base Ford F150 is around 50k, and the cheapest Cybertruck is around 60k - however that version won't be available until 2025, so I doubt we will see it anyway, same as they said 4 years ago that it will cost 30-40k. From what I understood the cheapest at the moment is either 80k or 100k version(not sure which one).

Don’t be sucked into review vehicles… Ferrari use to be awful for it in terms of providing “review cars” to journalists. Usually they were much better built than the production vehicles and had performance improvements as well.

Forgetting that Tesla need this thing to be ultra successful as it will dictate any value for the company beyond the sedan range (pickups becoming the most popular vehicle sold outside of Europe).

Base Ford F150 is around 50k, and the cheapest Cybertruck is around 60k - however that version won't be available until 2025, so I doubt we will see it anyway, same as they said 4 years ago that it will cost 30-40k. From what I understood the cheapest at the moment is either 80k or 100k version(not sure which one).

This is what I got when I searched and hardly any difference, cheapest was $59,250

https://www.cars.com/shopping/resul...price&stock_type=new&year_max=&year_min=&zip=