Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

PRWN01e.png

aSj2L1Y.png

6rXt5LL.png

rBzpNUD.gif
That's mad

I reported a racist photo on FB a short while back and got the same sort of response. There was some mechanism to appeal the decision and I'm still waiting to hear back about it. Meanwhile the photo remains up :mad: Maybe they use some sort of AI solution to determine what's acceptable and what isn't and it's not working very well at all. Although in the case of X, I wouldn't be surprised if it genuinely didn't breach their dumb policies (I don't use it, although I do occasionally follow tweets from elsewhere). These social media companies need to be slapped around a bit, to put it mildly.

Buhh...he is promoting Nazis...but he's also opposing Palestinians! I thought these were contradictory positions??? How can this be??????

And...a day after sayig Judeo-Bolshevism, he gets a pass from the ADL for opposing Palestine. Win-win!

There's a certain kind of conservative that judges anti-semitism as being critical of Israel. Iirc, Shapiro himself basically gave Ann Coulter a pass for anti semitism because she'd been pro Israel before. Basically you can hate Jews as long as you hate Palestinians more and Shapiro will be fine with it.

I mean fair play to Musk, he's exposed the ADL for the facade that they are. Not sure he meant it, but there you go.

There's a certain kind of conservative that judges anti-semitism as being critical of Israel. Iirc, Shapiro himself basically gave Ann Coulter a pass for anti semitism because she'd been pro Israel before. Basically you can hate Jews as long as you hate Palestinians more and Shapiro will be fine with it.

I wouldn't take either of Shaprio or Coulter's views as representing conservatives in any way. They're both for profit provacteurs who have little to do with mainstream conservative doctrine. They will both say whatever is convenient for clicks.

I wouldn't take either of Shaprio or Coulter's views as representing conservatives in any way. They're both for profit provacteurs who have little to do with mainstream conservative doctrine. They will both say whatever is convenient for clicks.

I agree they're both provocateurs but I think that's pretty representative of conservatism actually. Trump is the most powerful man in that movement by far and all he does is troll and their voters are happy with that. The entire conservative movement in the US is just about trolling now. Shapiro is practically an intellectual by their standards.

"I agree with Ben Shapiro's assessment" is a sentence you really don't want to find yourself typing.

I agree they're both provocateurs but I think that's pretty representative of conservatism actually. Trump is the most powerful man in that movement by far and all he does is troll and their voters are happy with that. The entire conservative movement in the US is just about trolling now. Shapiro is practically an intellectual by their standards.

You have said the actual truth.

"Everyone has a choice..."

except the one advertisers made according to him...

He is that one kid who owns the ball who decides whether a goal is a goal or is it 'too high for the keeper to reach'.

It took him about a year to blow up Twitter. Maybe Jack can buy the name back since it’s not being used anymore.

It took him about a year to blow up Twitter. Maybe Jack can buy the name back since it’s not being used anymore.

That would be very funny. Just slap it on BlueSky or whatever it's called and off he goes.

That would be very funny. Just slap it on BlueSky or whatever it's called and off he goes.

It is telling that every single article lists the name of the site as X/Twitter or "the site formerly known as Twitter". No-one actually uses X to refer to it.