Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

But people will still argue that they see no wrong in remaining on this right wing propaganda tool, because they only follow nice people and it is the only way to get news (doesn’t matter that the majority is just made up nonsense).
So everything is fine.

There's gonna be a film about him apparently, with Aronofsky directing.

But people will still argue that they see no wrong in remaining on this right wing propaganda tool, because they only follow nice people and it is the only way to get news (doesn’t matter that the majority is just made up nonsense).
So everything is fine.
I feel personally attacked

I seem to have accidentally installed some Twitter browser app on my mobile Chrome browser.

If I go to twitter, my address bar at the top disappears and it asks me whether I want to open Twitter in the Chrome browser...but I'm already in Chrome? It's not a play store app, I'm still in Chrome.

Anyone know what to do?

F-6Hy45WYAAVs-I

j3Gt88W.gif

Remember people telling everyone that it was just ahead of it's time and in 5 years everyone would copy it? That must surely be 5 years ago now...

I particularly like the fact that the join in the wheel arch (hexagon?) is in the middle of nowhere rather than where the join should be.

It is 100% like the episode in which Homer designed his own car. Just imagining the despair the engineers must have felt while designing this monstrosity is incredibly funny to me. :lol:

It is 100% like the episode in which Homer designed his own car. Just imagining the despair the engineers must have felt while designing this monstrosity is incredibly funny to me. :lol:
Someone suggested the Cybertruck was Elon's first go at making something in whatever 3D CAD software they use, and he was so proud of it that he forced the engineers at Tesla to make it reality, and I 100% believe it.

Someone suggested the Cybertruck was Elon's first go at making something in whatever 3D CAD software they use, and he was so proud of it that he forced the engineers at Tesla to make it reality, and I 100% believe it.
So would I. Even if someone told me that he just drew a car in paint I would believe them.

Homer's car looks amazing compared to this.

the-homer-inline4.jpg

I'll add - I saw a lot of responses to Musk, but never got the original tweet in my feed. Still find youtube is the most consistent pusher of anti-SJW and sometimes even Clean Wehrmacht type stuff.

I reported a tweet I came across in a discussion which stated word for word ' A lot of the problems we face would not exist if we had a bit more racism in our country.'. The response came back that it hasn't broken any policies.

How is it that we’re in the year 2023 and nobody has recreated this majestic specimen in real life yet? Humanity continues to disappoint.
Carmakers are too afraid to admit that they will never be able to design such greatness themselves. So they try everything to keep this from happening. It is a dirty industry.

I reported a tweet I came across in a discussion which stated word for word ' A lot of the problems we face would not exist if we had a bit more racism in our country.'. The response came back that it hasn't broken any policies.

I literally got a suspension yesterday for telling Farage "I hope a kangaroo poops in your mouth" on his post about going in the jungle.

It was almost instant too, like 10 seconds after I posted it. Interestingly the only suspensions I've had were comments to him, he's obviously hyper-protected on there.

He's just a Nazi now.

I don't think there is any non-politician against whom I wish him all the misfortune in the world or something even worse than I do for that jackass.

The first third of the audio version of today's All In With Chris Hayes says a lot about the parallels between the vile creature Musk with that other vile creature named Henry Ford.

I've been anti-musk for so long, back reading Plainsite in 2019 or so, I feel weird seeing him being so rounded on. All I can say really is, are you surprised? All of these billionaires aren't some giga-IQ savants, they're all grotty, scheming, rule-breaking scum bags. Every. Last. One. Pure psychopaths with good PR and are held up by the elite, financial institutions as our betters. People suck down the idea they're better. They're not. No more intelligent or smart.

I've been anti-musk for so long, back reading Plainsite in 2019 or so, I feel weird seeing him being so rounded on. All I can say really is, are you surprised? All of these billionaires aren't some giga-IQ savants, they're all grotty, scheming, rule-breaking scum bags. Every. Last. One. Pure psychopaths with good PR and are held up by the elite, financial institutions as our betters. People suck down the idea they're better. They're not. No more intelligent or smart.

He single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, you all should show some respect.

Yeah sure, the guy who co-founded Paypal, and is revolutionizing space travelling, cars, founded the coolest machine learning company in the world and is working on the first new version of travelling in more than a century is a total idiot. Indeed!
You are just hatin'.

He single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, you all should show some respect.
Like I give AF, started three feet from home plate and lucked out with a dot com sale of a PoS company during one of the world's biggest hype bubbles. From then he's done so little with his wealth it's embarrassing.

I'm not a Musk fan per se, but without him, society wouldn't be where it is today.