Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

To be serious though, why would anybody be surprised that he's a gargantuan cvnt?

This is the guy who at the height of his public adoration, accused an actual rescue diver of being a pedophile because the latter dismissed his nonsense. And color me surprised that a child of a slave mining magnate in apartheid South Africa would have some 'interesting' ideas about race.

To be serious though, why would anybody be surprised that he's a gargantuan cvnt?

This is the guy who at the height of his public adoration, accused an actual rescue diver of being a pedophile because the latter dismissed his nonsense. And color me surprised that a child of a slave mining magnate in apartheid South Africa would have some 'interesting' ideas about race.

He was always a cnut, it's just that now he owns a hugely influential social media site where he amplifies his views. Also he's turned into more of a Nazi than he appeared even in his cave-pedo days.

He was always a cnut, it's just that now he owns a hugely influential social media site where he amplifies his views. Also he's turned into more of a Nazi than he appeared even in his cave-pedo days.
You know someone’s wrong in the head if you can talk about their „cave-pedo days“.

I'm not a Musk fan per se, but without him, society wouldn't be where it is today.
Couldn’t agree more. He’s really managed to streamline and focus the avenues for racism and bigotry. Time was you’d have to take a bus to another part of town.

Couldn’t agree more. He’s really managed to streamline and focus the avenues for racism and bigotry. Time was you’d have to take a bus to another part of town.
Shush, I'm trying to bait people here :nervous:

Weird, corporations don't want their ads next to explicit Nazi propaganda for some reason. Truly woke.

F_GtLZeXkAANHxA

F_Gt__rXUAAmGyM

Buhh...he is promoting Nazis...but he's also opposing Palestinians! I thought these were contradictory positions??? How can this be??????

So someone close to me saw Musk’s interview with Joe Rogan and was highly impressed by his views and honesty. The whole tells it like it is shtick. To an outsider who isn’t engaged in the whole left vs right war in the US, could you list down 5 reasons why you dislike Musk? Like, factual stuff would help.

It’s not that I need my brother to change his view. This fellow is businessman after all. But my point to him was simple and universally applicable too - value actions and principals rather than buying into the cult of personality. A genuinely evil human being can sound convincing and charismatic in an interview -Germany was in love with Hitler before, you know.

So someone close to me saw Musk’s interview with Joe Rogan and was highly impressed by his views and honesty. The whole tells it like it is shtick. To an outsider who isn’t engaged in the whole left vs right war in the US, could you list down 5 reasons why you dislike Musk? Like, factual stuff would help.

It’s not that I need my brother to change his view. This fellow is businessman after all. But my point to him was simple and universally applicable too - value actions and principals rather than buying into the cult of personality. A genuinely evil human being can sound convincing and charismatic in an interview -Germany was in love with Hitler before, you know.

Where do we start? About his usage of Twitter...
  • Comparing Justin Trudeau to Adolf Hitler while never using that same description for the likes of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.
  • Can't separate his opinions from business interests.
  • Suggesting that mass murderer Mauricio Garcia's (the mass shooter in Allen, Texas) apparent interest in Nazism was planted as a psyop.
  • Spreading George Soros conspiracy theories.
  • Re-platforming hateful influencers like Charlie Kirk and Tucker Carlson (fired by Fox News because he kept on promoting lies about 2020) instead of banning them.
  • One of his most tweets supports white nationalist ideology in a tirade between a conservative Jewish user and a white supremacist, who accuses Jews of "hatred of whites" and of basically promoting white replacement (Charlottesville ringing a bell?).
About politics...
  • Hosted Vivek Ramaswamy on Twitter Spaces. We talk about one of the biggest and most ignorant frauds ever involved in US politics.
  • Opposing a billionaire's tax even when it is a strong norm in most top tier nations for billionaires to pay their fairer share.
  • Promoted a baseless theory relating to the attack of Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband.
  • For a so-called free speech absolutist, he sure gave one hell of a blowjob to China by writing an article for China Cyberspace, the official publication of Cyberspace Administration of China, which enforces Internet censorship in China.
  • Praised China while he shat on the United States (and thus the rest of the Western World).
  • Advocated for Taiwan to become a "special administrative zone" of China, drawing cross-party criticism from Taiwanese lawmakers.
  • Curbed Starlink in Ukraine when the UAF were looking to launch drone attacks against the Russian fleet because of some stupid belief that such attack would trigger the use of nuclear weapons by Russia in retaliation, which we know is utter dross.
On COVID-19...
  • Spread massive amounts of misinformation about the virus.
  • Promoting a widely discredited paper on the benefits of chloroquine.
  • Referred to COVID-19 as a "specific form of the common cold" and predicted that confirmed COVID-19 cases would not exceed 0.1% of the U.S. population in an internal e-mail to Tesla employees in March 2020.
  • Claimed falsely that children "are essentially immune" to COVID-19.
  • Condemned COVID-19 lockdowns and initially refused to close the Tesla Fremont Factory in March 2020, defying the local shelter-in-place order.
  • In May 2020, he reopened the Tesla factory, defying the local stay-at-home order.
  • Warned workers that they would be unpaid, and their unemployment benefits might be jeopardized, if they did not report to work.
  • In December 2022, Musk called for prosecution of then-National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci.
  • Suggested his COVID-19 rapid antigen test results were dubious when he caught COVID-19 in November 2020, only 2 months after he said he wouldn't take the vaccine.
On technology...
  • Promoted cryptocurrencies over traditional government-issued fiat currencies.
  • Tesla's announcement that it would accept Bitcoin for payment was criticized by environmentalists and investors, due to the environmental impact of cryptocurrency mining.
  • Criticized public transport and promoted individualized transport (private vehicles). In response, transportation and urban planning experts pointed out that public transportation in dense urban areas is more economical, more energy efficient, and requires much less space than private cars.
You asked 5 reasons and thus I'm giving 25. Musk is just a total idiot, a fraud and a very bad human being who has a huge megaphone to do a lot more harm than any good down the road. The throwback to Henry Ford is very apt as we need to remember that a very influential industrialist can be one of the worst assholes to have ever walked on Earth. We also have to know that allegations of racism and transphobia also loom over Musk's head on top of the very obvious antisemitism.

Last edited:
What of the greatest cases of destruction of value by an owner in modern times.
Apart from Saudi, who backed him on this deal?

You asked 5 reasons and thus I'm giving 25. Musk is just a total idiot, a fraud and a very bad human being who has a huge megaphone to do a lot more harm than any good down the road. The throwback to Henry Ford is very apt as we need to remember that a very influential industrialist can be one of the worst assholes to have ever walked on Earth. We also have to know that allegations of racism and transphobia also loom over Musk's head on top of the very obvious antisemitism.

I didn't know about Ford, so googled it and discovered Gandhi was a sex pest and wife beater, Teddy shot a puppy, John Adams was a MAGA man, and Jefferson thought that black people sweat piss.

I didn't know about Ford, so googled it and discovered Gandhi was a sex pest and wife beater, Teddy shot a puppy, John Adams was a MAGA man, and Jefferson thought that black people sweat piss.
Why was Henry Ford antisemitic? Has that ever been established? I remember doing a Google search a while ago but as I recall it, there wasn't a conclusive answer.

What do you mean with why, exactly? He just was, like a lot of reactionary industrialists of his time. He wasn't a nice guy.
Surely some kind of motive must have been there? That doesn't mean it would be a just or righteous motive, but I assume his antisemitism didn't fall out of the sky.

Surely some kind of motive must have been there? That doesn't mean it would be a just or righteous motive, but I assume his antisemitism didn't fall out of the sky.

We're talking the early-mid 1900s here, there's no "aha" moment that made anyone antisemitic or racist. He was a far-right industrialist who became a big fan of Hitler and the Nazis. If you're interested in a deeper dive into antisemitism in the US at the time, I strongly recommend the 3-part documentary The U.S. and the Holocaust, by Ken Burns. Antisemitism was extremely prevalent.

We're talking the early-mid 1900s here, there's no "aha" moment that made anyone antisemitic or racist. He was a far-right industrialist who became a big fan of Hitler and the Nazis. If you're interested in a deeper dive into antisemitism in the US at the time, I strongly recommend the 3-part documentary The U.S. and the Holocaust, by Ken Burns. Antisemitism was extremely prevalent.
I get that. But Ford went as far as publishing conspiracy theories to a national audience.

Thanks for that reminder, been meaning to watch that.