Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

That's what I thought. In the UK it seems to be exactly the same. It's impossible for Musk to turn it into a free for all because it will ruin the business.
Have you not seen all the posts asking Musk to unblock the likes of Trump, Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, Jordan Peterson, Graham Linehan etc? My timeline is full of them.

Kyle Rittenhouse (that little American turd who got famous for killing protestors) announced his return to Twitter and for some reason that tweet was in my recommendations.

It could just be a coincidence but I didn't usually get recommended tweets from that side of the political spectrum.

More likely trending cause he's a murdering cnut and thats how the algo works.

What a stupid take. How on earth would he have changed anything in 24 hours?

Calm yourself before you have a stroke, with the drama in here and over the top nonsense I thought it was already on fire. The internet and social media lean heavily left, have done for years and will do for the forseeable future.
Its not like we're gonna get overrun by an army of hillbillies. Half them can't even turn on a pc or switch on the wifi on their phones.

All that will change is a couple of idiots will post idiotic stuff to the whole bunch of idiots who follow their every move anyway. Scroll past the rubbish, move on, only interact with decent people and nothing changes.

Have you not seen all the posts asking Musk to unblock the likes of Trump, Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, Jordan Peterson, Graham Linehan etc? My timeline is full of them.

The same stuff was posted before he bought it out by the same idiots to twitter and twitter staff. Musk has already said nothing will change with that stuff until its decided on by a committe of diverse viewpoints.

The same stuff was posted before he bought it out by the same idiots to twitter and twitter staff. Musk has already said nothing will change with that stuff until its decided on by a committe of diverse viewpoints.

Is the committee just him and a pack of his sycophants?

Peterson isn't banned?

What a stupid take. How on earth would he have changed anything in 24 hours?

Yeah outside of firing Parag and bringing a sink into Twitter HQ, even if he wanted, he can’t change their algos overnight.

Because mentally he is one.

I can only assume everyone who actually likes him is a child themselves. I hope so, for their own sake.
Yeah but he invented PayPal and rocketships to conquer spayse whilst smoking dope 420

I take it “Ligma Johnson” and “coming” with a eggplant and squirt emoji didn’t ring a bell for some folks…

(I’m not saying Elon is funny, I’m saying folks should have realized Ligma & Johnson were a corny joke)

Last edited:
I take it “Ligma Johnson” and “coming” with a eggplant and squirt emoji didn’t ring a bell for some folks…
He's just a pretty unfunny bloke who keeps trying humor because he's always got an audience

He’s clearly got a future in stand up comedy, once he buys up a major comedy club and pretends he’s invented the joke.
Yeah he showed great promise at SNL. Not everyone can maintain such a monotone voice devoid of any emotion. Ah, a true wunderkind.

Have to be honest, think his love of Dad jokes is one of the few likable things about Musk.

My instinctive reaction when I saw his tweet was to think how much of a bellend move that is to sack someone then tweet a joke about it - but it was so believable because of said bellend. Seeing the Ligma surname was an afterthought I just thought he had an unfortunate name :lol:
Oh dear :lol:

Maybe working with teenagers all the time has helped me develop a radar for these kind of jokes

He's still a child, emotionally, obviously. He called a hero a pedophile because he called out his PR bullsh!t, actual adults don't act that way.

It's a bit 1970's thinking but you only have to look at the interests of his companies to see he is still a small boy.

Cars.
Space ships.
Diggers.