Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Probably he wanted to charge a content creator and sony just didn't have it. Smart move

He is emptying twitter of content slowly but surely. He is impoverishing it and eventually it will just crumble when people with be less and less engaged

FAO: gullible people who somehow used to think Elon Musk wasn't a far-right shitstain.

F-SNfWCacAA9glM
Thats consistently the crux of it: gullible people.
I feel like I could start right now just throwing out far right bullshit and I'd get money and infamy thrown at me because there are so many people lapping it up. Add people with money already who benefit from the discord between the "common" folk and it won't end anytime soon. Hell people like Maher, Trump, Musk and Rogan and so many others have made it their business model. Destroying education will only make it easier and easier. More numbnuts to feast on. The irony of them always going Soros this and Soros that is not lost on me.

Thats consistently the crux of it: gullible people.
I feel like I could start right now just throwing out far right bullshit and I'd get money and infamy thrown at me because there are so many people lapping it up. Add people with money already who benefit from the discord between the "common" folk and it won't end anytime soon. Hell people like Maher, Trump, Musk and Rogan and so many others have made it their business model. Destroying education will only make it easier and easier. More numbnuts to feast on. The irony of them always going Soros this and Soros that is not lost on me.

Musk might be fake, in which case his motivations are being loved by online edgelords. Trump and Rogan are certainly grifters, but if anything Musk has lost a fortune from his mask off turn.

Reaching close to the cesspit now.

I find it very interesting that he has reinstated both at the same time. It makes you wonder who lobbied for that and why.

Don't worry. He's looking into it.

4a1i7ho5xvyb1.jpg

He's shit his load. He will have to turn mountains upside down to get those two back. Nintendo left too. It's also rumoured he's going to lose App support from Apple too. If i-phones remove the Twitter (X) app and then it won't be long before Android follows suit. Then where is he going to be left?

He's shit his load. He will have to turn mountains upside down to get those two back. Nintendo left too. It's also rumoured he's going to lose App support from Apple too. If i-phones remove the Twitter (X) app and then it won't be long before Android follows suit. Then where is he going to be left?

He is going to be center left ...ill grab my coat

How I would love this to happen. Please, Apple and Alphabet!

Sold my Tesla Model 3 a couple of weeks ago just because I didn’t want to drive around in an Elon-mobile.

This is quite annoying, not just because I liked sharing my screenshots, but uploading the screenshots to twitter and then saving them on my phone from twitter was the fastest way of getting them from console to my phone

This is quite annoying, not just because I liked sharing my screenshots, but uploading the screenshots to twitter and then saving them on my phone from twitter was the fastest way of getting them from console to my phone

Yep same.

I quite like driving fast, but society forces me to be responsible. It’s the same thing. Just falling that companies are having to do what we should all be doing.

Twitter is done. It’s a cesspit. If everyone jumped to BlueSky now - which is a delight - they’d have the same screenshot ability inside six months.

I quite like driving fast, but society forces me to be responsible. It’s the same thing. Just falling that companies are having to do what we should all be doing.

Twitter is done. It’s a cesspit. If everyone jumped to BlueSky now - which is a delight - they’d have the same screenshot ability inside six months.

Don’t you still need an invite to join Blue sky?

I'm not sure I should admit this but I found her unconventionally attractive when she was on The Apprentice/shortly after. Something about her shagging by that field gate was somewhat alluring.

Off to horny jail you go.

I'm not sure I should admit this but I found her unconventionally attractive when she was on The Apprentice/shortly after. Something about her shagging by that field gate was somewhat alluring.
Yeah I agree, unfortunately :nervous:

Fortunately she's become less physically attractive the more racist she's become. Her complete transformation into the physical Karen archetype with the hairstyle to boot has made it very easy to despise her.

Then there those like Priti Patel who are always going to be the saucy, sexy racist types. So I'll need help there.

I could never find her attractive, however she came across as a decent person on Celebrity Big Brother, and absolutely nothing like had been previously portrayed of her. In fairness, her far right grift hadn't really started properly until after that programme. She is definitely abhorrent and intolerable now though.

Yeah I agree, unfortunately :nervous:

Fortunately she's become less physically attractive the more racist she's become. Her complete transformation into the physical Karen archetype with the hairstyle to boot has made it very easy to despise her.

Then there those like Priti Patel who are always going to be the saucy, sexy racist types. So I'll need help there.

I thought I was the only one...