Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

It could be a massive p***take or it might actually be true. But I just find it hard to believe he has 11 children and the mother would agree to name the child that.
The mother (if it's true) is Grimes, who already has two stupidly named children with Musk.

It's convenient the kind of people he interacts with and takes ideas from all come from the edgelord far right wing sphere. I'm sure that he has an alt account where he follows these people and interacts in far more insidious ways on the sly.

Absolutely ridiculous change that can only be because he's tired of getting quote tweeted.

Goes against UI/UX rules for sure.

Met a lot of racist white South Africans who grew up with apartheid. Won't surprise me if he is among.

I genuinely cannot work out the reasoning for the bizarre UI changes since the site was bought.

I have been a regular Twitter user for over 10 years but I have used it significantly less in the past 2-3 months, I think it's at the beginning of a serious decline in use.

Musk has a pretty unique profile in the US public, if this poll is to be believed.

A generic Democrat's favourability would be:
Female > Male
Young >> Old
White << Black
Income: flat-ish
Urban > Rural
Bernie, nationwide the most popular Dem, as an example.

Republicans reverse this on all counts. Trump, the party personified and (I think) the most popular party figure, as an example.

Musk has one strong Republican characteristics:
Male >>> Female
and one Democrat characteristic:
Young > Old
(I was going to include Black > White here but the "somewhat favourable" numbers reverse that result, can't really conclude anything)
And, unlike politicians, he does have an income gradient, high > low.

Helpfully, this data has also included the respondent's 2020 vote/ideology, where Musk fans look basically like Republicans: 77% of Trump voters like him, compared to 32% of Biden's, a massive gap for a non-party figure. To square that circle, I think it means that Musk maxes out support among the young Republicans which makes him look like a Democrat in those categories. And it makes sense - young = online, on twitter: these are the blue checks and fascists who are enjoying 8 dollar/free speech.

lZTrNsI.png

Musk has a pretty unique profile in the US public, if this poll is to be believed.

A generic Democrat's favourability would be:
Female > Male
Young >> Old
White << Black
Income: flat-ish
Urban > Rural
Bernie, nationwide the most popular Dem, as an example.

Republicans reverse this on all counts. Trump, the party personified and (I think) the most popular party figure, as an example.

Musk has one strong Republican characteristics:
Male >>> Female
and one Democrat characteristic:
Young > Old
(I was going to include Black > White here but the "somewhat favourable" numbers reverse that result, can't really conclude anything)
And, unlike politicians, he does have an income gradient, high > low.

Helpfully, this data has also included the respondent's 2020 vote/ideology, where Musk fans look basically like Republicans: 77% of Trump voters like him, compared to 32% of Biden's, a massive gap for a non-party figure. To square that circle, I think it means that Musk maxes out support among the young Republicans which makes him look like a Democrat in those categories. And it makes sense - young = online, on twitter: these are the blue checks and fascists who are enjoying 8 dollar/free speech.

lZTrNsI.png

I know that 52 is not old per se...but young?

I know that 52 is not old per se...but young?
Maybe he bought a baby and is now claiming the babies age as his. Wouldn’t be much different from what he did to become Tesla‘s founder.

Met a lot of racist white South Africans who grew up with apartheid. Won't surprise me if he is among.
I knew a few (white) south Africans who worked in the US. Lovely people until I was once in a car with them and a (black) person crossed the street where they shouldn't have. Holy shit all of the sudden they turned full KKK about how they grew up in security guarded neighborhoods and that they d shoot them if "they" d do that there or come close to their homes. I rarely felt so uncomfortable.

If people had paid attention to those who called out his bullshit years ago and didn't fawn over his bullshit and shiny rockets, probably wouldn't be in this mess.

Funny how his "shitposting funny man" Twitter gimmick disappears in real life. Quiet little mouse nervously holding his jacket.