Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

How come every cnut eventually converges to bashing Soros. Its pretty remarkable.
Thing is, right. Tony down the pub reckons that Soros has so much money that he could sue everyone who claims that he's the head of the illuminati globalist paedophile cabal, even if it's millions of people. But, because he's the head of the illuminati globalist paedophile cabal, he knows that nobody can do anything to stop him, so he just laughs it off and eats another baby instead.

Quite something to see the world's wealthiest, if not one of the most, share his extremist ideas so openly.

How do people not see he's one of them?

Yeah, there's some magical mystery group that has run the world for hundreds of years, the media and the "establishment" do the grunt work...and yet all the world's richest most smartest man can do is moan on social media?

:lol:

Quite something to see the world's wealthiest, if not one of the most, share his extremist ideas so openly.

Yeah it’s mad. We all know people who have been radicalised by the internet but they tend to be lonely inadequates, who’ve had some tough breaks in life. To see it happen to such a powerful person, with the whole world watching, is quite something. The fact he controls such an influential social media site is genuinely scary.

Yeah it’s mad. We all know people who have been radicalised by the internet but they tend to be lonely inadequates, who’ve had some tough breaks in life. To see it happen to such a powerful person, with the whole world watching, is quite something. The fact he controls such an influential social media site is genuinely scary.
I dont think he is getting radicalised. He's always been that way. He is just letting us know what he really thinks now.

I dont think he is getting radicalised. He's always been that way. He is just letting us know what he really thinks now.

He’s always been a tool. And always right of centre. But his whole deep dive into the fourchan bowels of the internet has obviously developed over time. And it’s played out very publicly.

He’s always been a tool. And always right of centre. But his whole deep dive into the fourchan bowels of the internet has obviously developed over time. And it’s played out very publicly.

isn’t he just pandering? He knows what to say and tweet to get the ring wing nut jobs on his side. He’s lost reasonable people completely, but as long as he parrots right wing opinions, he will have the support of those types. There’s also a point about being seen as edgy and cool.

I doubt he gives a shit about George Soros or any of the rest.

isn’t he just pandering? He knows what to say and tweet to get the ring wing nut jobs on his side. He’s lost reasonable people completely, but as long as he parrots right wing opinions, he will have the support of those types. There’s also a point about being seen as edgy and cool.

I doubt he gives a shit about George Soros or any of the rest.

Yeah, a bit of that too. But it’s the same pattern with all these grifters. They play to the crowd at first but keep it up for so long that they start to buy into their own bullshit.

Yeah, a bit of that too. But it’s the same pattern with all these grifters. They play to the crowd at first but keep it up for so long that they start to buy into their own bullshit.

True. Hopefully he goes away soon, but I don’t see it. At least with Trump you can see his death in the not too distant future.

Hope he goes ahead with it, it’ll kill the platform.

Probably. Making it a safe haven for racism, anti-Semitism, transphobia and conspiracy theories didn't do the trick. But charge a few quid and people will run away.

We are talking about the man who was shocked to discover the concept of inflation. Monetization of social media might be a concept just beyond his station.

Probably. Making it a safe haven for racism, anti-Semitism, transphobia and conspiracy theories didn't do the trick. But charge a few quid and people will run away.

That's not fair really as although it most definitely has become exactly that, it's easy enough to ignore but just using the following tab or just scrolling though the bullshit and just stopping on the Tweets that you want to see. For me it's mostly football, music, news, technology and nature Tweets that I'm looking for.

Yet again though, it does beg the question as to his thought process as he's recently posted about removing the block feature. Yet another change that could be catastrophic for the entire system.

I hope the state franchise board and IRS are taking note of how often he’s in CA.
He moved to Texas but won’t stay there. Prolly same reason that musk didn’t want that young guy tracking his plane.

Whatever happens to this platform, IndyKaila will still be there with a bunch of idiots paying monthly fees to follow and read bullshit in his X account.

That's me done with twitter/x/whatever you want to call it if he starts charging.

This is one of those things you suggest in an internal marketing meeting when you are just desperate for revenue streams and will take ANY idea for the idea board.

So it’s not the overt racism, antisemitism and misogyny that will drive people away from Twitter. It’ll be the need to pay for that content.
Grim.

Would just question a few things. One, its status as a one-time tool for democratization. The Arab Spring is what comes to mind and its outcome, also, comes to mind (the Arab states, and Chinese, would, however wrong or right - wrong here - complain that it was US tech influence into their state affairs). Two, Musk has defense contracts via Tesla and everyone knows the US has backdoors into all the major tech companies (Twitter included). Note TikTok and the US/EU response to it - that is the general sentiment you might ascribe to various nations regarding the alleged democracy wrought by US tech companies (entirely a matter of capital monopolization in an era of information economy). Three, the US and Saudi Arabia are lockstep, despite disagreements, regarding geopolitical movements (broadly). Four, Twitter was democratic to a completely liberal audience. Now it seems so to a different audience. Just not the kind of democracy the previous audience likes. Not saying it is better now than it was, or that turning it into whatever it is now is smart, but the byline doesn't pass the most basic of stress tests.

I'm unclear as to the democratic divident which Twitter can claim, barring very minor issues, since its inception.

Don Jr.'s account hacked :lol:

NYPICHPDPICT000042378834.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000042370798.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000042438093.jpg

Name absolutely should be unredacted. That cnut was bold enough to type out that post on a public forum, they shouldn’t have key elements of the post eliminated from it. They were proud of what they posted.