Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Twitter cant be a paid platform if he wants to integrate all those features in and wants people to use it.

So if he wants to do a WeChat, it'll probably go back to being free.

aww shit yeah. me and the homeslices have been waiting for a sick app that’s on our level.

X :lol:

I'm surprised he didn't choose Twitter2000 or TwitterMax or Twitter4/20

Elon Musk is very very very cool.

I read earlier that he wanted to rebrand PayPal as x.com years ago. Man has had one idea and never let it go.

Some fo the trends right now are Xtwitter, Xchat, and of course, Xvideo.

That will work out great when people start googling what that one is all about.

I'd go as far to say that it might not even be delusion. These VC folks have gotten away with a lot of shit. Big Tech is already morphing into something like the Umbrella Corp with their tentacles everywhere. Musk and his investors might actually get it done.

We have ourselves to blame.
That's not true at all. I have a billion moronic twitter users to blame.

x.com redirects to twitter.com. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

At any rate, this is exceedingly and trivially moronic.

oh god....he's done it.

YMhg9eP.jpg

So can someone explain it to me? It’s now X? Or TwitterX. Do you still “tweet” or is invaluable part of the global vernacular and brand recognition now defunct?

Cut the genius some slack. He fired most of the developers so of course the rollout will be slower.

Xed from my Xphone

Can’t he just get the local 13 year old high school kids to sort it?

So can someone explain it to me? It’s now X? Or TwitterX. Do you still “tweet” or is invaluable part of the global vernacular and brand recognition now defunct?

All you need to know is this;

it's now X. He's made reference to tweets being called "X's" and thus tweeting is "X'ing" and so on :lol:

He's basically trying to force "western wechat" on everyone. He claims this is part of a shift to essentially having your entire life in one app. So twitter/GPay/Apple Pay/Ebay/Alibaba etc all on one site/app.

Can’t he just get the local 13 year old high school kids to sort it?

All you need to know is this;

:lol:

it's now X. He's made reference to tweets being called "X's" and thus tweeting is "X'ing" and so on :lol:

He's basically trying to force "western wechat" on everyone. He claims this is part of a shift to essentially having your entire life in one app. So twitter/GPay/Apple Pay/Ebay/Alibaba etc all on one site/app.
What a fecking moron. Unbelievable that the richest man on earth is that dumb.

I hate twitter so much it's just full of conspiracy nutjobs now who can never admit to being wrong.

They have gone from believing jamie foxx is now a clone since they got that wrong to the predictable Shaka Hislop is now a victim of the vaccine as aparrently noone ever fainted before the vaccine especially in extreme heat.

No doubt he is now a clone as he is fine again

Its all named after his son, right?

Nah, he's been obsessed with the letter for decades. He founded x.com as a PayPal-esque service that then merged with PayPal, he wanted to rebrand it all to x.com and was kicked off the board. Obviously he's got spaceX too, and now he's decided to bring back x.com to replace twitter

I hate twitter so much it's just full of conspiracy nutjobs now who can never admit to being wrong.

They have gone from believing jamie foxx is now a clone since they got that wrong to the predictable Shaka Hislop is now a victim of the vaccine as aparrently noone ever fainted before the vaccine especially in extreme heat.

No doubt he is now a clone as he is fine again

Where are all the cowards here on this forum who believe the vaccine is dangerous? I know there are some out there.