Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I see a lot of irony when the former Twitter ad boss claims Elon knows nothing about ads yet Twitter was doing nothing before and about to go down. I have been pointing this out in here, that kind of hypocrisis. Wumming is a different thing.
Interesting. Looking into it!

Nope. It said I would lose access to Twitter if I didn’t do it. Incredible stuff.
I suppose the next step is that you'll have to pay a fee to prevent Twitter from giving your bank details directly to Putin.

The 2FA issue is a pretty clear indicator of just how bad Twitter is doing financially.

SMS authentication is more expensive than using a third party Authenticator. The reason SMS is preferred by most companies though is because it has far higher uptake - lots of people just don’t have any exposure to third party Authenticators. It’s an absorbed cost to maintain the security and integrity of your user base.

Musk being Musk clearly has such little understanding of this and has seen the monthly bill for SMS and thinks it’s a privilege only subscribers should enjoy. In reality it’s one of the core features that helps stop the site defending into even more of a torrid bot fest.

Glazers owned Manchester United.

Who are the left wing equivalent to nazis that have been reinstated? Give some names so I can check, please.

Also, it's a bit weird that you still have to dig into nazis like nick fuentes, richard spencer or andrew anglin, returning to twitter. These were big stories on twitterverse when they happened, how could you have missed them?
@Escobar

These been answered yet? I’m curious about those leftie extremists too.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

- Mark Twain

I see a lot of irony when the former Twitter ad boss claims Elon knows nothing about ads yet Twitter was doing nothing before and about to go down. I have been pointing this out in here, that kind of hypocrisis. Wumming is a different thing.

Twitter's revenue:

6dnwPI4.png

Ad revenue, in billion dollars:

- 2015: 1.9
- 2016: 2.2
- 2017: 2.1
- 2018: 2.6
- 2019: 2.9
- 2020: 3.2
- 2021: 4.5
- 2022: 4

Profits:

CIIyxW4.png

The big 19-20 swing is mostly tax stuff.

Why do you believe that Twitter was about to go down?

Twitter's revenue:

6dnwPI4.png

Profits:

CIIyxW4.png

It was reported.

Twitter's revenue:

6dnwPI4.png

Profits:

CIIyxW4.png

See the article I posted. Also compare it to other social media platforms increase.

:lol:

“Twitter was going down before Musk”

“What makes you think that”

“Check out this article that shows problems caused by Musk”

Turning off 2FA unless you pay is a pure desperation move.

Google authenticator works anyway, all this will do is once again flood the site with bots and hacked accounts.

The man continues to show what a moron he really is, it's great fun :lol:

Very true, you just pretend noone actually responded to your wildly wumming talking points and keep repeating them a page later.
Yeah, it's probably time to stop feeding him. That is a disgusting way of posting and we're only encouraging him at this point.

Yeah, it's probably time to stop feeding him. That is a disgusting way of posting and we're only encouraging him at this point.

Exactly, hence why I haven't replied to him, despite wanting to on many occasion. The same as the other one that popped up a few pages ago, Dve, his last post was awful and showed he really didn't have a clue what he was talking about, or he was just wumming. I think the former is true if I had to make a guess.

It's really quite simple.

Musk shouted about buying Twitter and you can tell he didn't really want it hence why he pulled out. He was then ordered to complete the deal and since then he has used it as his own personal mouthpiece on his mission to uncover truths and stop the suppression of free speech.

What he's actually done though is reinstate many who were banned for very valid reasons, allow racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and misogyny to be allowed, gut the company and sack hundreds of important employees, use it as his own personal mouthpiece and say the dumbest shit anyone has posted on Twitter since Trump.

He's fecked the blue tick system, allowed longer Tweets, released his so called Twitter Leaks that were such nothingburgers that the mainstream press and even people like MTG and Boebert and Tucker Carlson didn't bother making anything out of them....

He's fecked the feeds of most users. Now unless you actively search for people or subjects you follow, your feed is just full of right wing lunatics and morons such as MTG, Ted Cruz, Nick the Alpha Aussie pervert Adams etc.

Anyone who disagrees with Musk is usually banned, he himself has Tweeted numerous changes he was making, only to go back on his word hours later when receiving a backlash from users or when his staff have told him his ideas were either stupid, impossible or impractical.

Was Twitter more left leaning before? Possibly, yes. Did it make mistakes? yes. Was it perfect? No. But it was a lot fairer and more evenly balanced before Musk took over.

He is a billionaire,.and it's his company so he can run it how he likes, and he is. So fair play to him if he's happy with it. However, in my opinion, he's just making a fecking fool out of himself. He's wasted billions on something he seems to be destroying. He's using it as his own personal mouthpiece and everything he says is stupid, moronic, dangerous or unbelievable. He's clearly promoting right wing politics and he's also helped wipe billions off the value of his other companies, especially Tesla. He's dropped from the richest man in the world, and all indications show his fortune is going to continue to plummet and his companies will continue to suffer and he doesn't seem to either care,.or understand why enough to stop and change his behaviour. You would think the loss of AD revenue would have been enough for him to sit up and realise what a mistake he was making, but no, not even that has made him stop and think or change or stop his destructive behaviour.

He's a fecking clown. An arrogant, narcissistic clown. He's also clearly, not very bright either.

Anyone saying he hasn't changed Twitter or defending him from a business point of view clearly haven't been watching what's gone on or didn't use Twitter in the first place.

I don't know what the future holds for Twitter, but I do know if it carries on like this it won't last much longer and Musk will have essentially paid $44 Billion for a modern version of an open chat room on Microsoft Messenger.

This is not because of Elon, it’s because of woke legal experts.

Twitter's revenue:

6dnwPI4.png

Profits:

CIIyxW4.png

Boom! NotThatSoph just owned that guy on RedCafe