Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Perhaps, but he’s definitely a musk fan boi. The news of events around what happened that night are there but he’s been slow to read them or understand them as they don’t match up with what musk claimed.
I dont know a single smart Musk fanboi, so these statements are fully equivalent.

This has been proven to be wrong on so many accounts. Hence there is now this huge discussion in the US with an official hearing. The problem is always the same: people are fine with whatever fits their narrative.

Absolute drivel. Are you saying there are no standards of public life that there is an overwhelming social consensus on whether they are right or not? Like reporting known falsehoods for personal gain? Or helicoptering your dick on the bus?

Does any significant number of people have a massive problem with e.g. Instagram banning nudity? Do you think there might be a number of people who objected if they banned clothes? Completely false equivalence and I'm sure you know it deep down. You are just exhibiting cognitive dissonance to protect your fragile sense of self.

Absolute drivel. Are you saying there are no standards of public life that there is an overwhelming social consensus on whether they are right or not? Like reporting known falsehoods for personal gain? Or helicoptering your dick on the bus?

Does any significant number of people have a massive problem with e.g. Instagram banning nudity? Do you think there might be a number of people who objected if they banned clothes? Completely false equivalence and I'm sure you know it deep down. You are just exhibiting cognitive dissonance to protect your fragile sense of self.
He's been online since being proven wrong and chewed out. He won't be back in this thread.

It has been proven that the government asked to ban certain people / opinions or not? Just cause they had a different take on covid?

On a serious note: at that time, it was neither socially nor medically proven how it would impact us. Certain doctors, not conspiracy idiots, were banned from addressing certain issues or different viewpoints. On request of the government. Now you can disagree with their opinion, but now, 3 years later, it shows that a ban was not justified. This is not Nazi Germany and I believe in a society that has room and time for all kind of opinions (except extremistic ones). And twitter played a huge role in that and were working for the left wing policies. That itself is an issue, left or right should not matter.
But here, many are willing to make an exception as it fits their ideology - but life does not work like that, especially in times were it is harder and harder to find out whether things are right or not. My liberal viewpoint wont change just because Elon bought Twitter. I dont care about it. But I do care when people claim it was all perfect before he showed up. And if that makes me a fanboi to some, they just try to avoid the big elephant in the room.

Last edited:
FFS :lol:

Some people basically have contrarianism as their identity. So eager to doubt anything that comes out of government, yet happily gobbling up the bullshit of a narcissist billionaire.
Are you denying that before Elon that twitter had quite a radical way to ban people off it? They were as erratic as they are now under Elon. The only difference is that now before it fitted your narrative

Perhaps, but he’s definitely a musk fan boi. The news of events around what happened that night are there but he’s been slow to read them or understand them as they don’t match up with what musk claimed.
Just grateful he pumped my Doge and Floki bags

Quite a few arguments here, most I could prove to be wrong or hypocritical. Might check in again on Sunday before the game to see the red faces over a billionaire playing with his company

Last edited:

Quite a few arguments here, most I could prove to be wrong or hypocritical. Might check in again on Sunday before the game to see the red faces over a billionaire playing with his company

Remember when you made up that someone posted the location of Musk's car?

I don't know. Since you make things up I would have to double check every single detail in your comments, and obviously I'm not going to do that.
Maguire like response, executed like Fred

Hint: some are opinions which can have good arguments for both sides

Maguire like response, executed like Fred

Hint: some are opinions which can have good arguments for both sides

What does that even mean, I'm responding like Maguire, but doing it like Fred would? Unless they write forum posts in an identical manner that seems impossible. Or am I typing like Fred would type if he was trying to be like Maguire?

It has been proven that the government asked to ban certain people / opinions or not? Just cause they had a different take on covid?

On a serious note: at that time, it was neither socially nor medically proven how it would impact us. Certain doctors, not conspiracy idiots, were banned from addressing certain issues or different viewpoints. On request of the government. Now you can disagree with their opinion, but now, 3 years later, it shows that a ban was not justified. This is not Nazi Germany and I believe in a society that has room and time for all kind of opinions (except extremistic ones). And twitter played a huge role in that and were working for the left wing policies. That itself is an issue, left or right should not matter.
But here, many are willing to make an exception as it fits their ideology - but life does not work like that, especially in times were it is harder and harder to find out whether things are right or not. My liberal viewpoint wont change just because Elon bought Twitter. I dont care about it. But I do care when people claim it was all perfect before he showed up. And if that makes me a fanboi to some, they just try to avoid the big elephant in the room.

Total bollocks, it's absolutely feck all to do with politics. It's only right wing talking heads and con artists who want to make it about politics as they have nothing else to talk about. I'll say it one last time and then I'm done.

It is an entirely false equivalence you draw between (in your opinion) an incorrect ban on some doctors during a pandemic that Twitter employees thought were spreading misinformation (whether they were correct or not), and someone regularly and deliberately amplifying misinformation for personal gain/satisfaction.

You are allowed to make a mistake when trying to do the right thing, that makes you fallible and human, whereas if you are deliberately making a mistake in order to engineer a socially undesirable outcome that benefits you then you're just a cnut.

You're an idiot if this is what you gathered from my points I made above.

No I am not,

it turns out all your issues with people being banned on Twitter will be about people banned for nonsense during COVID.

Just tell us your opinions on the Vaccine and how Lockdowns were a part of a government conspiracy and we will all be able to move on.

What an eye opener. The reports that Elon and his child were attacked after he was doxexd by flight trackers were completely true. Just look at the evidence detailed in the article....

Reuters said:
Responding to a Tweet on the account suspensions, Musk, who has described himself as a free speech absolutist, tweeted: "Same doxxing rules apply to 'journalists' as to everyone else," a reference to Twitter rules banning the sharing of personal information, called doxxing.

Musk's tweet referred to Twitter's Wednesday suspension of @elonjet, an account tracking his private jet in real time using data available in the public domain. Musk had threatened legal action against the account's operator, saying his son had been mistakenly followed by a "crazy stalker".

feck off

What an eye opener. The reports that Elon and his child were attacked after he was doxexd by flight trackers were completely true. Just look at the evidence detailed in the article....

feck off
Unequivocal.

I'm glad we also finally know how Elon feels about Hogwarts Legacy and his disgust at Man City's FFP fraud.

Did I miss anything else in there?

And Trump got Twitter to remove Tweets too.... His Government was equally as complicit in social media control. Probably moreso as their intentions were far more malicious or self serving rather than simply preventing misinformation in a pandemic and the suppression of data from a laptop that was already out in the open.

It baffles me how you can't admit how bad Twitter has become and how you can continue to defend a totally incompetent, narcissistic moron with clear mental issues. Musk is a laughing stock to everyone except his famboi base. It's pathetic to watch how they defend him, but also unsurprising they never back their defence up with facts.

Last edited: