Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Most likely. I saw those where the former management had no answer as to why they banned top doctors who voiced another opinion. You must have overseen these I guess
‘Top’ doctors, :lol:

It’s a private business, they can do what they want.

You obviously missed when the internal rules were changed specifically for the Trump admin & it was the same admin contacting Twitter to force suppression of critical tweets.

It seems like conservative politicians are guilty of what they are trying to blame on others.

Good for you brother. But to call him very stupid whilst he‘s one of the top entrepreneurs is still a bit rich. Hate him or love him
Stupid is as stupid does.

He’s done a lot of really stupid shit already at Twitter. What’s your excuse for that?

‘Top’ doctors, :lol:

It’s a private business, they can do what they want.

You obviously missed when the internal rules were changed specifically for the Trump admin & it was the same admin contacting Twitter to force suppression of critical tweets.

It seems like conservative politicians are guilty of what they are trying to blame on others.
You miss the point completely. And to say that it was an ok decision as it was a private business - then what‘s the rage now when Elon decides on his own company. Hypocrisy at its best

Stupid is as stupid does.

He’s done a lot of really stupid shit already at Twitter. What’s your excuse for that?
But that is not the point. The point is that Twitter has done a lot of stupid shit before but you only get enraged once it does not fit your narrative anymore

yep agreed. I think twitter needed a good ceo to turn them profitable instead they got the final nail in the coffin with musk

personally I think his desire and appeal to be seen as a cult figure and popular billionaire got to him. It’s pretty much his downfall.

Fame is a powerful drug indeed.

You miss the point completely. And to say that it was an ok decision as it was a private business - then what‘s the rage now when Elon decides on his own company. Hypocrisy at its best
Then explain to me this point I seem to be missing. Dumb it down for me.

He most certainly can do what he wants to the company. Free speech was never in jeopardy.

Don’t forget to elucidate that point to me.

Last edited:
Where does it say it never happened? There were reports that it actually happened.
Where you also annoyed when other journalists got banned 2-3 years ago when Covid broke out?

This is so simple. You're the one repeating that "it's been reported", just show a report!

We have a police report where one of Musk's security guard is the subject for ramming into the car of another guy. It didn't happen in traffic, as claimed by Musk/Grimes, it happened in a parking lot close to where Grimes lives. No evidence of any kids, or Grimes, being there. No evidence of any jumping. No evidence of anyone on Twitter, journalist or not, saying where the car was.

I don't know why you're trying to change the subect to covid. By that I mean that I know why you're trying to change the subject, because regardless of your initial motivation you now by know that your claim about doxxing isn't true and you don't want to admit that, but I don't know why you chose covid. Now I'm the liar, because I know that as well.

But that is not the point. The point is that Twitter has done a lot of stupid shit before but you only get enraged once it does not fit your narrative anymore
Twitter’s decisions in the past was in the interest of the business. Twitter’s decisions recently have been at the whim of Musk, often against the interest of the business.

Most likely. I saw those where the former management had no answer as to why they banned top doctors who voiced another opinion. You must have overseen these I guess

Oh,
You are a COVID conspiracy theorist.
You could have saved us all a bit of time and said that.

Twitter’s decisions in the past was in the interest of the business. Twitter’s decisions recently have been at the whim of Musk, often against the interest of the business.
Except that it has not. And the Twitter files clearly proved that

And you're a hypocrite. If it fits your agenda, you're fine. If bad Elon is doing it, you hate it...

Spreading disinformation while censoring/limiting the reach of those who spread real information, is not the same as censoring/limiting the reach of those spreading disinformation.

It's not a political thing, it's a basic manners and ethics thing. Taking money in exchange for letting someone do harm is as unethical as it gets.

To put it in a "real life" sort of way, you're not doing harm by barring people who fight or sell illegal goods in your pub. They can go to a different pub. And if they act the cnut there then they could expect to get barred there too. But by barring them you have hopefully set a standard showing that violence or selling illegal goods is unacceptable in your pub.

On the other hand you are doing harm if when someone fights or sells illegal goods in your pub you give them a free pint and bar the person they assaulted. You are setting a precedent that rewards bad behaviour, possibly because you think that person has more money. That is the definition of unethical.

This is so simple. You're the one repeating that "it's been reported", just show a report!

We have a police report where one of Musk's security guard is the subject for ramming into the car of another guy. It didn't happen in traffic, as claimed by Musk/Grimes, it happened in a parking lot close to where Grimes lives. No evidence of any kids, or Grimes, being there. No evidence of any jumping. No evidence of anyone on Twitter, journalist or not, saying where the car was.

I don't know why you're trying to change the subect to covid. By that I mean that I know why you're trying to change the subject, because regardless of your initial motivation you now by know that your claim about doxxing isn't true and you don't want to admit that, but I don't know why you chose covid. Now I'm the liar, because I know that as well.

He's never going to reply to this post.

Do you like Elon?
Not particularly. But I make judgments not on sympathy, like many in here do. And I find this hypocritical.

I dont have a single product from Elon nor do I deny any flaws. But to say that everything is shit since he took over twitter and be fine what happened before is naive to say the least

Spreading disinformation while censoring/limiting the reach of those who spread real information, is not the same as censoring/limiting the reach of those spreading disinformation.

It's not a political thing, it's a basic manners and ethics thing. Taking money in exchange for letting someone do harm is as unethical as it gets.

To put it in a "real life" sort of way, you're not doing harm by barring people who fight or sell illegal goods in your pub. They can go to a different pub. And if they act the cnut there then they could expect to get barred there too. But by barring them you have hopefully set a standard showing that violence or selling illegal goods is unacceptable in your pub.

On the other hand you are doing harm if when someone fights or sells illegal goods in your pub you give them a free pint and bar the person they assaulted. You are setting a precedent that rewards bad behaviour, possibly because you think that person has more money. That is the definition of unethical.
This has been proven to be wrong on so many accounts. Hence there is now this huge discussion in the US with an official hearing. The problem is always the same: people are fine with whatever fits their narrative.

But that's not something being "reported". That's just Musk allegations. There is a report with LAPD finding no evidence to support those allegations and finding no relation between the banned journalists (and/or ElonJet) and the incident, plus no evidence of his children ever being there at the moment:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/18/details-of-musk-stalking-incident/

But that's not something being "reported". That's just Musk allegations. There is a report with LAPD finding no evidence to support those allegations and finding no relation between the banned journalists (and/or ElonJet) and the incident, plus no evidence of his children ever being there at the moment:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/18/details-of-musk-stalking-incident/
Woah there!

That report might be based around factual information and not just things Elon has said.

This has been proven to be wrong on so many accounts. Hence there is now this huge discussion in the US with an official hearing. The problem is always the same: people are fine with whatever fits their narrative.
'Huge' discussion? :lol:

Still waiting on the point I completely missed yesterday. Bulletpoint it if you need to.

Rather a lost soul than a blind sheep my friend

FFS :lol:

Some people basically have contrarianism as their identity. So eager to doubt anything that comes out of government, yet happily gobbling up the bullshit of a narcissist billionaire.

This is great.

I thought you just would never link anything, this is so much better. People are pointing out to you that this is just repeating Musk's claims, which is true, it'd be as dumb as saying it's been reported that George Santos worked for Goldman Sachs, but you do realize that not even Musk is claiming that they doxxed his car? He was talking about his jet, trying to connect the location of his jet being known to people finding his car.

All this time, "it's been reported" just meant this, are you serious?

Don't know how could anyone make profit with Twitter. It was in downward trend long before Musk's acquisition