Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

I get what is happening. After selling teslas to all the libtards, now is posotioning to sell the cyertruck to all the maga rednecks. I dont see any other explanation

like button stopped working :lol:
(on the app, browser is ok
Quick, somebody get to the nearest school and find some 12-13 year olds who can code.

Keep them away from Elon though because you never know...

I get what is happening. After selling teslas to all the libtards, now is posotioning to sell the cyertruck to all the maga rednecks. I dont see any other explanation
Are they going to buy a vehicle that doesn't pollute as much as is technologically possible though?

I use Twitter for work quite a bit. It's taken me ages to amass what is a very, very modest following but I REALLY don't want to have to start all over again. That said, I just created a mastodon account in case it all carries on going the way it appears to be.

Isn't the doxxing thing in relation to somebody harrassing his son, blocking the car he was travelling in and jumping on the bonnet? By all means Elon is free game, he puts himself in the firing line, his kids should be off limits to all. No parent would expect any less.

Firstly the incident clearly has nothing to do with the tracking of his jet, which is why he hasn't said that there is a connection but is rather relying on implications. The guy would have to have tracked the plane, then driven to LAX, then located Musk's plane in that huge airport, then followed them through the whole airport to wherever the car was located, all without noticing that Musk wasn't there, then followed the car through 25 miles of very busy LA streets, which is both following for a very long time and it would have to have been his first opportunity for a confrontation. It's not possible.

Then there's the incident itself. The description is very dramatic, so it's a bit strange that no one contacted the police. Especially when we're talking about such a litigious person like Musk. There's also a video of a guy sitting in his car filming. If he then went out and jumped on Musk's car it would make no sense at all for them (Grimes?) to stop filming, so the video has to be from after the fact. What needs to have happened is that the guy stopped, jumped on Musk's car, got back into his own car and then decided to just sit there in full view with his window rolled down and just sit there filming. Also whoever was filming from Musk's car didn't get the camera out when the guy got out of his car, not while he jumped on Musk's car, not while he got off it, not while he was entering his own car, but when he was sitting nicely in his seat again.

It all seems a bit strange.

Firstly the incident clearly has nothing to do with the tracking of his jet, which is why he hasn't said that there is a connection but is rather relying on implications. The guy would have to have tracked the plane, then driven to LAX, then located Musk's plane in that huge airport, then followed them through the whole airport to wherever the car was located, all without noticing that Musk wasn't there, then followed the car through 25 miles of very busy LA streets, which is both following for a very long time and it would have to have been his first opportunity for a confrontation. It's not possible.

Then there's the incident itself. The description is very dramatic, so it's a bit strange that no one contacted the police. Especially when we're talking about such a litigious person like Musk. There's also a video of a guy sitting in his car filming. If he then went out and jumped on Musk's car it would make no sense at all for them (Grimes?) to stop filming, so the video has to be from after the fact. What needs to have happened is that the guy stopped, jumped on Musk's car, got back into his own car and then decided to just sit there in full view with his window rolled down and just sit there filming. Also whoever was filming from Musk's car didn't get the camera out when the guy got out of his car, not while he jumped on Musk's car, not while he got off it, not while he was entering his own car, but when he was sitting nicely in his seat again.

giphy.gif

I have no skin in the game, I gave up paying any attention to him whatsoever after he called the cave rescuer a "p*edo" and got away with it.

I'm genuinely curious as to what happened here and if it is true that people are hounding his family then irrespective of what he's done that isn't acceptable. I'm not looking for links etc myself because the last thing I want is for my inboxes to be full of all this tedious Twitter/Musk nonsense.

I'm genuinely curious as to what happened here and if it is true that people are hounding his family then irrespective of what he's done that isn't acceptable. I'm not looking for links etc myself because the last thing I want is for my inboxes to be full of all this tedious Twitter/Musk nonsense.

The spaces feature got removed overnight. Suspended journalists were in the space he was in last night because of a glitch in it.

After that video of him exiting the space suddenly it's gone.

Weiss is a bit of a cnut, but isn't Taibbi supposed to be a well respected journalist, or am I mistaken?

Taibbi fell off the deep end a few years ago. He was metoo'd over some writings from the 90s when he was in Russia.

He threw himself on the ground and begged like a dog for forgiveness. Threw his old writing partner under the bus too. Totally embarrassing stuff. Anyway, that seemed to have caused real psychic damage, because he's defined himself as against "the left" ever since.

Weiss is a bit of a cnut, but isn't Taibbi supposed to be a well respected journalist, or am I mistaken?
I thought so too, he seemed pretty good on finance topics.
Been on the same pivot to RW cash grab as Glen Greenwald of late. His old reporting, especially on Goldman was fantastic but of late, hasn't spun anything decent and just locked up his writing to substack.

Not sure what happened with Taibbi, his sub stack makes for interesting reading at times.

Why was he ostracized from the mainstream? Or even was he ostracized or did he self remove?

They're both fringe journalists with an axe to grind with the establishment journalism community who rejected them. A perfect pairing to compliment Musk's idiocy.

Taibbi fell off the deep end a few years ago. He was metoo'd over some writings from the 90s when he was in Russia.

He threw himself on the ground and begged like a dog for forgiveness. Threw his old writing partner under the bus too. Totally embarrassing stuff. Anyway, that seemed to have caused real psychic damage, because he's defined himself as against "the left" ever since.
Been on the same pivot to RW cash grab as Glen Greenwald of late. His old reporting, especially on Goldman was fantastic but of late, hasn't spun anything decent and just locked up his writing to substack.
They're both fringe journalists with an axe to grind with the establishment journalism community who rejected them. A perfect pairing to compliment Musk's idiocy.

Aha. Interesting.

I am thinking of abandoning the app. I am starting to see Marsha Blackburn tweets on my feed. Yesterday was Andrew Tate. I have never, never looked at their profiles. Elon Musk rweets are permanently marked on my feed.
What the feck is this?

More likely the guy is just in a narcissistic tailspin. Maga rednecks have always hated Teslas. I doubt they would ever buy one even with Musk turning into a right-wing conspiracy nut. If that really was Musk's plan he's even dumber than we think. Can't roll coal in a Tesla after all

I am thinking of abandoning the app. I am starting to see Marsha Blackburn tweets on my feed. Yesterday was Andrew Tate. I have never, never looked at their profiles. Elon Musk rweets are permanently marked on my feed.
What the feck is this?
The decline of a racist middle aged man who by luck and others greed was rewarded for every failure.

For reference imagine the Simpsons episode where Homer's long lost brother comes back and gives him a job designing the a new car, now imagine instead of derision, Homer is given billions of dollars in subsidies and soft, paid for press coverage for a decade proclaiming he is Tony fecking Stark.

Oh then mix in loads of coke and several divorces.

I opened a short position at various points but given his effing short squeezes I bottled it. Should of kept my convictions.
Still way too expensive to buy it IMO (and wouldn't have done so while he is making a fool of himself in Twitter, causing Tesla's stock to fall by association).