Elon Musk | Doer of things on X and complete loser

Are there people out there who still think twitter was bought for some kind of business/investment reasons?

Are there people out there who still think twitter was bought for some kind of business/investment reasons?

No?

I also don’t think it was some sort of Machiavellian political strategy either. He was pissed off after being humiliated on the platform after the whole paedo cave diver thing, so wanted to control it. And the only way he knows how to exert control is by buying things.

I also don’t think it was some sort of Machiavellian political strategy either. He was pissed off after being humiliated on the platform after the whole paedo cave diver thing, so wanted to control it. And the only way he knows how to exert control is by buying things.
Depends how much meaning you put into the word "strategy". I don't think he had a very detailed plan, but I definitely think he intended to influence public opinion and eventually policy through how rules are and are not enforced on Twitter after his acquisition.

No?

Depends how much meaning you put into the word "strategy". I don't think he had a very detailed plan, but I definitely think he intended to influence public opinion and eventually policy through how rules are and are not enforced on Twitter after his acquisition.

Yeah, even if its not a 'Machiavellian political strategy'. At the very least twitter's value is in how it can be used to win elections and forge policy around the world. Very useful tool to have.

Its just the fact he doesn't seem to care about Twitter's long term survival that makes me think its all about getting Trump elected in 2024. Well, that and him seemingly spending most of his time trying to get Trump elected in 2024 as if it is literally the most important thing in the world to him.

Yeah, even if its not a 'Machiavellian political strategy'. At the very least twitter's value is in how it can be used to win elections and forge policy around the world. Very useful tool to have.

Its just the fact he doesn't seem to care about Twitter's long term survival that makes me think its all about getting Trump elected in 2024. Well, that and him seemingly spending most of his time trying to get Trump elected in 2024 as if it is literally the most important thing in the world to him.
Will be interesting to see what he does with Twitter if Trump loses.

Right-wing American politics is full on WWE. Heel turns, tag-teams, you name it.

Remember this from two years ago?
donald-trump-elon-musk-fued-04.jpeg

Has Elon Musk lost his mind, or is he just riding the conservative maga train to make a sizeable profit?

An ex of mine once told me a story of how there was this girl she knew who had no friends and a group of girls told her if she ate a piece of dog shit they would be her friend. Musk is that girl with no friends willing to do whatever it takes to get some.

Imagine being a multi-billionaire and choosing to do this with your life instead of making the world better.

Sadly yes, don't know if the girls did become friends though.
FFS :lol:

Reminds me of the time me and a friend got jumped on our way home from town as kids, these guys asked us to give them our "trainees" then when I took one of my trainers off he says "do you really think I want your trainees?"

Make your fecking mind up.

Imagine being a multi-billionaire and choosing to do this with your life instead of making the world better.

Forget about making the world better, even if you were entirely averse to that and only cared about yourself, there are so many more interesting things you could be doing with that money.

You could see every remarkable historical or natural site around the world. You could be going to a different restaurant in a different country every night. You could have as many sexual partners as you desire. You can do almost anything your imagination can conjure up with that kind of money, and this is what he settles on doing.

Or just be annonymous and enjoy life travelling, eating, fecking, drinking, partying, any activities inimaginable. Nope, a right wing cnut it is

Could have been Bruce Wayne, ended up being the Penguin's groupie.

Has Murdoch ever been out publicly campaigning for someone? Genuinely asking because I don't know. I know that this stuff has been going on behind the scenes for a long time, it just seems weird to see it happening in the public eye. Or maybe it actually has happened out in the open and I just do not know.
mnj3rnnf-1375837269.jpg
Fielding%20media%20bias.png

images

And a million other UK examples in rags like The Sun and Times.
2xp9yqm4-1375838752.jpg

Last edited:
No?

Based on the lawsuit that forced him to take it over, I don't think he ever wanted it. He pretended to be buying it for the attention and approval of his Internet friends hut wanted to back out when he realised that it was a stupid idea. Unfortunately he's incompetent and was legally forced into buying it. Now he's trying to make the best of a bad hand and/or is genuinely brainwashed by twitter garbage into thinking this stuff.
I think you only have to ask yourself, What Would Musk Do(odoo)?

Also, side note but teenage girls are horrible aren't they?
Teenage girls are psychopathic. My mixed gender secondary school was near a girls only secondary school so it usually only had a few girls in each class amd the rest boys. A few years ago though the bullying in the girls only school got so bad parents started to send their daughters to the mixed school for their own good. Girls went from being 1 in 20 to 1 in 3 in the mixed school.

I find it to be a common problem with people that have too much time on their hands. They can be rich or poor but they don't have a steady day job. Maybe they're a business owner, or a student, or unemployed, or a trust fund baby. But nowadays, people like that fill those time gaps by browsing the vast stretches of the internet which invariably leads them down right wing nutjob rabbit holes. Even happens to the richest man in the world.

I find it to be a common problem with people that have too much time on their hands. They can be rich or poor but they don't have a steady day job. Maybe they're a business owner, or a student, or unemployed, or a trust fund baby. But nowadays, people like that fill those time gaps by browsing the vast stretches of the internet which invariably leads them down right wing nutjob rabbit holes. Even happens to the richest man in the world.
Reminds me of the guy who sold Minecraft for billions. Ended up depressed as all his friends were still working and made some questionable tweets. That's what Musk is doing on a bigger scale.

mnj3rnnf-1375837269.jpg
Fielding%20media%20bias.png

images

And a million other UK examples in rags like The Sun and Times.
2xp9yqm4-1375838752.jpg

Fair enough. Like I said, it may just have been that I didn’t know of the other examples so what Musk was doing felt so weird to me

I mean it's his personal toy and it's users are his play things... anyone surprised!?