Donkai Havertz | Arsenal Watch

One of the most misunderstood and underrated players in the league. For me he is nailed on to be in our starting 11, and if your a rival fan and playing Arsenal, and Havertz is injured or suspended, then its good for you.

His movement, link up play, hold up play, aerial threat, defensive work from the front, and now he is going under the rader as a prolific player. He is already on 6 goals in all competitions. I think 20 in all competitions is low hanging fruit, should be looking to get 25 and even push 30. Plus he is durable and resistant to injury.

He’s brilliant. I was banging the drum for him all last season and he’s even better this season.

That 4-4-2 you played yesterday was able to switch between that and a 4-3-3 seamlessly. He played as an advanced 8 at times, and a 10 or 9.

The fluidity that he’s brought in with Odegaard out has been exceptional. He’s such an intelligent player.

Ah so scoring in the CL against elite teams doesn't count towards you being considered a better striker?
You don’t get it, do you? The post you quoted of mine was in reply to the post of other poster who said “he’s a top 3 CB in the LEAGUE”.

13 goals in the last 21 games. Hope it continues. Is vital to how we play

You don’t get it, do you? The post you quoted of mine was in reply to the post of other poster who said “he’s a top 3 CB in the LEAGUE”.

He's right, why shouldn't international performances be considered when ranking the best strikers in the league? If I score 15 goals in the league and 0 in the UCL WHILE you score 13 IN THE LEAGUE but 20 in the UCL, most would have you as the better striker. People don't have different rankings for different competitions.

He's right, why shouldn't international performances be considered when ranking the best strikers in the league? If I score 15 goals in the league and 0 in the UCL WHILE you score 13 IN THE LEAGUE but 20 in the UCL, most would have you as the better striker. People don't have different rankings for different competitions.
You’d be surprised what viewpoints people are prepared to adopt in order to defend a position.

He's a decent player, if a bit of an enigma positionally. I think his motivation suffered after the CL win and chaos around us. Seems to be coming back to more his Bayer level at Arsenal. Good for him.

You’d be surprised what viewpoints people are prepared to adopt in order to defend a position.

Just saw that I capslocked a few words, sounded more aggressive than intended :lol: but yeah