Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I think the person praying/hoping the hardest he wouldn’t have a Big Mac Heart Attack would be her. She would shit bricks everywhere. She has never had to do a single piece of actual governance. Trump was the same, but could always fall back on his raging narcissism to pull him through. She has none of that.

All I can see is the hostage situation behind her holding up the light....she looks terrified :lol:
Saw this abortion earlier but didn’t even realize there was someone else in the photo. ‘Hostage situation’ is perfect.

Imagine, if you will, a deranged former POTUS hightails to Russia. I don't think even a '24' script or Clancy novel would go that far.

In '24', we had that POS of former POTUS Logan being quite in bed with Russia.

This stuff is so deranged, man. There is not one day when I don't wish for more countries to follow Ireland's example of turning backs en masse to religion as a whole because of so many episodes of abuse. Those Evangelicals just can't realize how much they are being abused by their own leaders right now.

In '24', we had that POS of former POTUS Logan being quite in bed with Russia.

This stuff is so deranged, man. There is not one day when I don't wish for more countries to follow Ireland's example of turning backs en masse to religion as a whole because of so many episodes of abuse. Those Evangelicals just can't realize how much they are being abused by their own leaders right now.
They don’t believe they have anything without Jesus and that’s the problem.

Could you name 2 books from the old testament and 2 from the new testament? I would bet good money that you couldn't.

Done, pay up.

ruth_bader_ginsburg.jpg
ae5e3ce40e0404a45ecacaaf05e5f735.jpg

(do not pay attention to the altered post, give me my money)

She’s an absolute soulless, grifting, amoral ghoul, but not sure body shaming her is a good look. Right?

She’s an absolute soulless, grifting, amoral ghoul, but not sure body shaming her is a good look. Right?

Relax. She is married to the ultimate body shamer, online bully, drug abuser etc.

Be Best? Its just BS and hypocritical.

So its open season on the Trumps or The Cnuts as I commonly refer to them.

Relax. She is married to the ultimate body shamer, online bully, drug abuser etc.

Be Best? Its just BS and hypocritical.

So its open season on the Trumps or The Cnuts as I commonly refer to them.

A) She’s not married to anyone.

B) Be best was Melania’s campaign.

C) Hypocrisy is indeed shaming someone while condemning abuse, so you got that nailed down.

Go after her abuse of others, her hateful rhetoric, etc., as she, and the whole Trump family, generate enough fuel to be set on fire. That there is no need to shame someone for their body was my point.

A) She’s not married to anyone.

B) Be best was Melania’s campaign.

C) Hypocrisy is indeed shaming someone while condemning abuse, so you got that nailed down.

Go after her abuse of others, her hateful rhetoric, etc., as she, and the whole Trump family, generate enough fuel to be set on fire. That there is no need to shame someone for their body was my point.

Are we allowed to make fun of Trump’s own physical features? Where were you when Trump’s hair or body is ridiculed?