Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I’ve already stolen this.
5066852.jpg

Rupert Murdoch is the DiCaprio of politics. Court them, ride them, throw them away.

Can't wait for the Fox opinion mob to start thrashing Don, their former saviour and Overlord. What will it do with the MAGA base? We could be be at the advent of unseen carnage:lol:

Banning him from the mainstream platform made a dent IMO. In truth social is just his ecochamber. but being able to be present all day long in twitter made him relevant everyday. Now is a pariah. still, he will destroy the GOP in primaries 2024

So just to be clear, Trump put his full force behind a Chinese person?! Oh the horror. And now he's realising he's Chinese?

I don't think the Maga crowd can take any more mind bending. The pain must be excruciating by now.
Err...no. Glenn Younkin is his name, and he is as white as you can get. Trump is just being his normal racist asshole self.

330px-Youngkin_Governor_Portrait.jpg

Err...no. Glenn Younkin is his name, and he is as white as you can get. Trump is just being his normal racist asshole self.

330px-Youngkin_Governor_Portrait.jpg

You know that, I know that. Maga don't know that. They don't know anything until they're told it by Trump. So, Chinaman Young Kin. :)

Non sense. He is behaving like always. Just they are distancing themselves because after the midterms looks that he is not the winning horse anymore. And what before was accepted now will not be anymore with the pretext that he is "becoming" unhinged or that people are fed up (after 6 years doing the same)

as much as I dont want to see him with a chance of 2024, I think Trump announcing now could not only win the dems the GA run off, but give dems time to replace biden for 2024. Trump running and splitting the GOP in two could potentially give dems a "free hit" for 24.

I want Trump to announce now! I want the full explosion, not a fecking fizzle! I want a battle Trump-DeSantis, no holds barred! I want the full monty!