Donald Trump - GUILTY!

It's time for his meds

FfyZ9XYWIAEzYIG

Part of it is about the upcoming elections, but still relevant here. What a cnut. :mad:

Not sure about the legality of this, but it is a problem.

Last edited:
Maybe my dumb European brain cannot comprehend this, but why can elected officials pardon people? Doesnt that technically place them above the law?

Maybe my dumb European brain cannot comprehend this, but why can elected officials pardon people? Doesnt that technically place them above the law?
Even for me, my brain doesn't get it either. In our system, it's an entire federal agency - the Parole Board of Canada that decides who meets criteria for a pardon and who doesn't upon each request.

In your country and mine the monarchs get to pardon, which is a bit sketchy too. Though as unelected and ostensibly non-political persons, there should be a lot less incentive for bad/corrupt decisions. At least until we get a bad monarch.

In your country and mine the monarchs get to pardon, which is a bit sketchy too. Though as unelected and ostensibly non-political persons, there should be a lot less incentive for bad/corrupt decisions. At least until we get a bad monarch.
Yeah our King actually pardoned a rather serious drug trafficker not long ago now that you mention it. He doesnt even have to tell us why. God, I hate our monarchy more than Ajax.

Oh hell yeah, Trump said something racist in the past. This is surely the end of him!

For all his flaws, it’s almost impressive how Trump could end up being the person who destroyed American democracy.

Never heard this before, but there’s a lot of truth to it…

That's really interesting. I was chatting to somebody a year back, and I mentioned to him that the Maga cult reminded me of the relationship an addict has with a substance. That message you posted hits the nail on the head. This co-dependent relationship is also largely ego centric. Trump supporters have too much to lose and too much pain to face by accepting that not only is Trump absolutely horrid as a human being and business man, but largely ineffective as a President. So just like the addict, the ego steps in with the solution to avoid the pain. For the addict the solution is to re-use. For the Trump supporter the solution is to quite literally ostrich themselves and create the most absurdly thick skin that is rational-proof. All done whilst having developed the profound ability to accept absolutely everything he says as truth. It solves the issue of having the fess up and essentially face the truth of the situation. Too many Maga-nuts have far too much to lose by waking up, so they just plod along. I'm pretty confident there are families who would disown their own children if they switched to the Democrats.

That's really interesting. I was chatting to somebody a year back, and I mentioned to him that the Maga cult reminded me of the relationship an addict has with a substance. That message you posted hits the nail on the head. This co-dependent relationship is also largely ego centric. Trump supporters have too much to lose and too much pain to face by accepting that not only is Trump absolutely horrid as a human being and business man, but largely ineffective as a President. So just like the addict, the ego steps in with the solution to avoid the pain. For the addict the solution is to re-use. For the Trump supporter the solution is to quite literally ostrich themselves and create the most absurdly thick skin that is rational-proof. All done whilst having developed the profound ability to accept absolutely everything he says as truth. It solves the issue of having the fess up and essentially face the truth of the situation. Too many Maga-nuts have far too much to lose by waking up, so they just plod along. I'm pretty confident there are families who would disown their own children if they switched to the Democrats.

In extreme cases, it leads to this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/pel...piracy-theories-2022-11?utm_source=reddit.com

Rupert Murdoch is the DiCaprio of politics. Court them, ride them, throw them away.