Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Roger Stone has apparently threatened to sue Christoffer Guldbrandsen for $25M for putting footage of Stone in his documentary about January 6th. Of course the issue for Stone is that's the footage is stuff he's said and done.

Geez, I just got suspended on Twitter for replying ‘I’d kick him in the nuts’ when asked what would one say to Trump if he showed up at one’s front door.

Geez, I just got suspended on Twitter for replying ‘I’d kick him in the nuts’ when asked what would one say to Trump if he showed up at one’s front door.
Please, this cannot be allowed here. For gods sake someone has had the election stolen, this is not right mods. I know this poster has a longstanding history here, but this is not right. I can't be the only one that thinks this?

Please, this cannot be allowed here. For gods sake someone has had the election stolen, this is not right mods. I know this poster has a longstanding history here, but this is not right. I can't be the only one that thinks this?
This quote has been rightfully placed in the pantheon of epic Caf posts.

I think we should all acknowledge your personal growth. A few years ago you would have set them on fire.

Well, I would have said "He'd take him as my guinea pig for Johnny Knoxville's original version of the Cup Test." A little more sophisticated, but it yields the same result. :D

Interesting finish. Is he going to expel Jewish Americans if he returns to power?
Hopefully, the Mossad will pay him and Jared a visit soon because of the obvious assumptions.

I know that Keith Olbermann is not everyone's cup of tea because of his abrasive style, which holds purpose to counter Bill O'Reilly for almost 2 decades. However, today's special podcast on the antisemitism of Trumpism is something to listen about. There are strong reminders of where tropes came from as how and why those tropes have remained. A part on why Evangelicals are obsessed with antisemitism is also mentioned.

Trump threatens Jews (Countdown with Keith Olbermann, 10.17.22)

Mehdi Hasan tackled the subject yesterday on his show as well.

For sure. Bob Woodward is legendary, so Trump thinks it reflects really well on him that he wants to keep talking to Trump. Trump also thinks he's really clever, so he doesn't think he could possibly say something that would make him look bad.

It deserves being renamed to Donny-Krüger Syndrome