Donald Trump - GUILTY!

So Trump is now offering to broker a peace between the aggressor attacking another sovereign country without any justification and the country defending its sovereignty from the aggressior.

Of all the terrible things that Trump is, the worst one is that he is a traitor.

So Trump is now offering to broker a peace between the aggressor attacking another sovereign country without any justification and the country defending its sovereignty from the aggressior.

Of all the terrible things that Trump is, the worst one is that he is a traitor.
He's not a traitor. He's always been on Russia's side.

He has never shown any allegiance to the US as he already started doing business in the Soviet Union before it was legal for US companies to do so. In his case, he can be condemned for oathbreaking as a former POTUS when the full extent of his wrongdoings during his presidency will be exposed. In a different century, oathbreaking would have been punished by death.

Absolutely crazy how even 10 years ago something so clearly racist never mind also inciting violence would have completely ended a political career. That is probably not even in the top 5 most offensive things Trump has said and yet there is still a possibility he could be elected again.

Any caftard that even considers voting for him is a disgrace to this forum.

I have no synoathy for McConnell. He chose to save Trumps political career when he refused to convict him.

I have no synoathy for McConnell. He chose to save Trumps political career when he refused to convict him.

Same. Barry Goldwater had the morals and the balls to outright say to Nixon that he would vote for impeachment in front of this much evidence. McConnell is a coward and a political prostitute in comparison.

Absolutely crazy how even 10 years ago something so clearly racist never mind also inciting violence would have completely ended a political career. That is probably not even in the top 5 most offensive things Trump has said and yet there is still a possibility he could be elected again.

10 years ago was 2012, I think you're greatly overestimating how different things were then. That was after 4 years of Obama, there was a lot of nasty stuff being said.

Trump himself was saying much of it.

EgSlJu-XsAIvzUR.jpg

I couldn't give two fecks about Maggie Haberman. If something was scoop-worthy, she should have published it in the New York Times like any true journalist would do in the best traditions of her profession.

She's just a money-grabbing POS instead of a journalist.

I'm not sure I understand - is any random case able to be raised up to the Supreme Court?

I mean Thomas is unapologetically corrupt as sh*t so I'm sure he'll do whatever, but given how busy SCOTUS is, couldn't this now be delayed for years?

Says who? The supreme court judges? Then it goes in the part of the pile Trump's mates say, right?
There's an expedition process that exists from the appeals court level into the SC for issues that warrant, i believe. The SC judge overseeing the 11th. Circut just happens to be Thomas which is obviously darkly humorous. But, many feel that Thomas won't rule solo on this & it is highly unlikely an uber-conservative SC will rule against the most conservative appeals court in the land, the 11th.

This appears to be nothing more than another delay tactic coupled with a hail mary.