Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Trump won’t serve a minute in jail, would love to see the fatty paraded around in cuffs but you guys are hopeful and in some instances delusional.

The cockwomble is still favourite for being the next President and with an idiot like Biden as the incumbent who can hardly put one foot in front of the other I can see Trump winning.
'Idiot?' :lol:

Oh, he definitely never thought he could win. It was a self promote/grift candidacy. The same as Ramaswamy, he is only there for self promoting/grifting

It says a lot about their voters that even their leaders are surprised they're stupid enough to vote for the people they do.

Most legislative impactful president since the 60s.

He's many things, to me an always pausing, face of a timbale drum skin slurring, spaced out old, but he has defo got some shit done with a divided congress.

I was responding to the idea of Trump going to jail and not about the Biden presidency.

<mjwithpopcorn.gif>

Nov 4 the Donald sets up the bonfire with childdren in place ala Guy fawkes
Nov 5 he sets it alight and demands donations ala penny for the guy
Nov 6 ends up in jail cell for lying and antagonising the judge

Why does this pic of Trump look like somebody wearing a Trump mask in support of him :lol:
884866a4-123f-4d8b-a313-60fdbe5aee9f.jpg

At least it is not Jeff Jarrett's guitar. Urban legend says that he never drew a dime for those 6,000 broken guitars.

edit: Love Keith Olbermann's take on that stunt.

Tick-the-fecking-box-for-jury-trial-moron

Why do the other monsters in the swamp dislike him this much? It makes me uneasy the thought of it, red herring kind of stuff.

Last edited: