Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Cheseboro is the first one to plead guilty to a felony & get a deal.

That means he gave up something / someone rather important.

Main stream media needs to stop lying. Trump doesn't know Jenna Ellis like he doesn't know Sidney Powell. And they never worked for him obviously. Witchhunt etc.

Main stream media needs to stop lying. Trump doesn't know Jenna Ellis like he doesn't know Sidney Powell. And they never worked for him obviously. Witchhunt etc.

The chef's kiss is going to be when Eric flips and Donald confirms what we always knew and Eric always feared: Donald doesn't know him, doesn't love him.

Have I understood it correctly that Powell has pleaded guilty to what is essentially a conspiracy to overturn an election and will just serve 5 years of probation?

Have I understood it correctly that Powell has pleaded guilty to what is essentially a conspiracy to overturn an election and will just serve 5 years of probation?

Aye, extremely lenient, so the assumption would be whatever she's giving up for that deal is worth it.

Aye, extremely lenient, so the assumption would be whatever she's giving up for that deal is worth it.

I would hope so. Considering she’s admitted to basically trying to rob millions of Americans their vote.

I’m sure I’ve seen American documentaries where people pleaded guilty to some drug charge and got 10 instead of 25 years in prison. Or something to that effect.

I would hope so. Considering she’s admitted to basically trying to rob millions of Americans their vote.

I’m sure I’ve seen American documentaries where people pleaded guilty to some drug charge and got 10 instead of 25 years in prison. Or something to that effect.
Not quite the case with Powell, she was accused of interfering in Coffee County, GA, a Trump stronghold of less than 50K total population, we all know it's related to a bigger effort but in the GA case that's what she was charged with and that's what the deal relates to

Not quite the case with Powell, she was accused of interfering in Coffee County, GA, a Trump stronghold of less than 50K total population, we all know it's related to a bigger effort but in the GA case that's what she was charged with and that's what the deal relates to

Okay, but doesn’t that mean she tried to circumvent a general election, even if it wasn’t on a big scale?

And I’m sorry for the maybe poor wording, but English isn’t my first language.

Could it be that they might try to flip several small-medium fries to give consistency that they have several admitting guild to a crime for optics as then it is normal that the big fishes are guilty too?

Okay, but doesn’t that mean she tried to circumvent a general election, even if it wasn’t on a big scale?

Technically yes. But the entire reason that the prosecuters cast should a wide net with these RICO charges is to get all the little fish to flip on Trump pretty much. Yes they are trash liars too. But, the prosecuters want the main co horts in these cases. So they give out the deals on the first few to flip until they have no need anymore and they think they have everything they need to throw the book at the rest of them.

I didn't hear much about my sun and stars aka the Donald lately. What is he up to? gimme gimme tweets ranting or so people

I didn't hear much about my sun and stars aka the Donald lately. What is he up to? gimme gimme tweets ranting or so people
Well, he'a been a tad quiet the past couple of days. But today, he was in court with Cohen today & the breaking news @Raoul dropped a couple of posts up mean that he will have some epic truths coming no doubt forthwith.

Wait, there was this speech in NH yesterday that was pretty solid...

Nelson Mandela... Awesome. Oh well, that a SAD low energy Donald.

Nelson Mandela... Awesome. Oh well, that a SAD low energy Donald.
I’m searching for Rupar’s thread of Trump’s NH speech right now for you. Trump did have quite a few absolute doozies.

e - shit, he didn’t do a ‘Best of’ thread on his speech yesterday.

Your English is fine, basically she was charged on what are relatively small charges, maybe only what they can prove, therefore the punishemnt is based on that, now we all know there's more to it but knowing and proving are 2 different things, the aim of the deal is for her to testify against who they really want, Trump

Well, he'a been a tad quiet the past couple of days. But today, he was in court with Cohen today & the breaking news @Raoul dropped a couple of posts up mean that he will have some epic truths coming no doubt forthwith.

Wait, there was this speech in NH yesterday that was pretty solid...

It's rather ironic an evil clown was in a town called Derry.

Your English is fine, basically she was charged on what are relatively small charges, maybe only what they can prove, therefore the punishemnt is based on that, now we all know there's more to it but knowing and proving are 2 different things, the aim of the deal is for her to testify against who they really want, Trump

Thanks for the explanation.

Then Trump stormed out of the courthouse when he didn't like what he heard later from the judge.

Then Trump stormed out of the courthouse when he didn't like what he heard later from the judge.

Still pocket change for him though. I can't disagree with this reply below:

At some point, he will have to serve time behind bars for more violations of the gag order.

Still pocket change for him though. I can't disagree with this reply below:

At some point, he will have to serve time behind bars for more violations of the gag order.

I want to see the SS agents trailing after Plump as he exited the courtroom post haste.

If he doesn't end up serving jail time, I will consider it a tiny silver lining that at least he is spending days and days sitting in court rooms and depositions, answering annoying questions from reporters, and spouting the same "political persecution" talking points over and over. I am quite certain he hates it, and is seething inside. On top of that he is probably very worried about jail time. He is at the very least looking at some extremely tiresome months.

If he doesn't end up serving jail time, I will consider it a tiny silver lining that at least he is spending days and days sitting in court rooms and depositions, answering annoying questions from reporters, and spouting the same "political persecution" talking points over and over. I am quite certain he hates it, and is seething inside. On top of that he is probably very worried about jail time. He is at the very least looking at some extremely tiresome months.
He's at this trial by choice, he doesn't have to attend this one

He’s never seeing the inside of a cell, stop kidding yourselves folks.
Not in this case, but too many folks have flipped on him, the only way he avoids jail is if the hamburger diet gets hime first or he goes on vacation to one of his dictator friends house's

He’s never seeing the inside of a cell, stop kidding yourselves folks.
He will in GA when Biden wins reelection, probs the Jack Smith national interference as well. Then there's the slam dunk classified docs case.

He will see some jail time somewhere, will it be enough to keep him in there til the croak? That is anyone's guess.

He will in GA when Biden wins reelection, probs the Jack Smith national interference as well. Then there's the slam dunk classified docs case.

He will see some jail time somewhere, will it be enough to keep him in there til the croak? That is anyone's guess.

Trump won’t serve a minute in jail, would love to see the fatty paraded around in cuffs but you guys are hopeful and in some instances delusional.

The cockwomble is still favourite for being the next President and with an idiot like Biden as the incumbent who can hardly put one foot in front of the other I can see Trump winning.

Last edited:

Didn't the judge describe him as "not credible"? :lol: I love how tired so many people are of his crap by now. He's been doing this for so long, he's obviously just senile/crazy and his cultist fans are too stubborn to admit it.

Trump won’t serve a minute in jail, would love to see the fatty paraded around in cuffs but you guys are hopeful and in some instances delusional.

The cockwomble is still favourite for being the next President and with an idiot like Biden as the incumbent who can hardly put one foot in front of the other I can see Trump winning.

Most likely escenario, house arrest in the white house or mar a lago with golf court permits

https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...pshire-rally-nelson-mandela/?src=socialflowTW

I don’t mind being Nelson Mandela because I’m doing it for a reason. We have got to save our country from these fascists, these lunatics that we’re dealing with. They’re horrible people and they’re destroying our country.”

Also:

"I’m for us! You know how you spell “us,” right? You spell “us” “U-S!” I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that? I just picked that up, couple of days I’m reading, and it said “us,” and I said, you know, you think about it, “us” equals “U-S!” Isn’t that … Now if we say something genius they’ll never say it.

In addition,

“The whole world is exploding. You know I was very honored—Victor Orban, did anyone ever hear of him? He’s probably one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world. Right? He’s the leader of Turkey,”

Also, too,

"I will implement strong ideological screening of all immigrants. If you hate America, if you want to abolish Israel, if you don't like our religion, which a lot of them don't, if you sympathize with the jihadists, then we don't want you in our country and you are not getting in."

And, in conclusion,

I dream of that. You know what I'd do with him? I'd hit him right in that fake nose. He'd have plastic lying all over the floor

I'm starting to think he ran as a joke to make fun of Republicans but got in too deep and has to progressively act worse and worse to make them realise they've been had. It's like that South Park episode where their Trump stand in tried to throw the election but got voted in anyway.

I doubt he'll do prison time but hopefully he's so ruined financially by all this that him and his entire inner circle are basically barred from any serious position of power in any company ever again.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...pshire-rally-nelson-mandela/?src=socialflowTW

I'm starting to think he ran as a joke to make fun of Republicans but got in too deep and has to progressively act worse and worse to make them realise they've been had. It's like that South Park episode where their Trump stand in tried to throw the election but got voted in anyway.

Oh, he definitely never thought he could win. It was a self promote/grift candidacy. The same as Ramaswamy, he is only there for self promoting/grifting