Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Didnt she do it already?
Not the payoff details that I'm aware of, wasn't there an NDA about that and the other woman he's supposed to have paid off + doorman claimed Trump had a child out of wedlock with his housekeeper — and the National Enquirer paid him $30,000 to shut up, that one would be a doozy

Not the payoff details that I'm aware of, wasn't there an NDA about that and the other woman he's supposed to have paid off + doorman claimed Trump had a child out of wedlock with his housekeeper — and the National Enquirer paid him $30,000 to shut up, that one would be a doozy

I thought she explain lots of details. So many that i dont know what kind of shitty NDA had if she was able to blabble so much. Maybe there are more juicy details as you said. Trump might destroying the world, so at least i want to laugh at all the shitshow

Trump aims to sue London firm over dossier alleging sexual perversions

Lawyers for former US president said reports of his alleged sexual activity in Russia were ‘false, phoney or made-up’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rump-damages-steele-dossier-high-court-london

Oh I hope this gains traction, Steele be like "fine here's the tape". Funny he's not going after Fusion GPS too, who contracted Steel and published the report, guess they are still useful to his Russian friends.

Wish I could laugh but its actually quite sad

He forgot to smile after.

die-hard-smiling.gif

One of Trump's attorneys is basically not allowed to practice law in DC. The notice was sent in the context of the Trump team appealing the gag order that was dished by Judge Chutkan.

I wonder if we can say that is outright incompetence or that is another delay tactic.

Don’t remember sending the ‘?’ at all, did it being sound asleep. :lol:

Has to be a delay tactic.
It's probably both, let's face it, there aren't many competent lawyers left that will represent Trump!

They aren't members of the DC circuit, they are members of the Florida bar. All they have to do is submit an application and a fee to join, it's not a big deal, but it does speak to the sheer incompetence of Trump's team, though.
On par with the ones that forgot to as for a jury trial in NYC!