Donald Trump - GUILTY!

It’s sweet that you think that’s a factor.

Have you seen the shit that’s been going on in that country in the last however many years? The politicians, the civil servants, the judges, the prosecutors, even the police, none of them give a feck about public trust.

They rely on the notion that “they’re all as bad as each other” and just brazenly lie about everything whilst continuing their corruption and illegal practices because they know nothing will ever come of it.

I’d love Trump to rot in prison, along with his shitc**t sons and myriad other people associated with him throughout the GOP and beyond, but there’s no chance it happens.

Agree with you, no chance. He'll have to cut a deal if any of the trials are successful. something like "no political career".

Agree with you, no chance. He'll have to cut a deal if any of the trials are successful. something like "no political career".
What has he got to trade though? If he leaves it too late the Prosecutors may just tell him to stick his deal!

I’d love Trump to rot in prison, along with his shitc**t sons and myriad other people associated with him throughout the GOP and beyond, but there’s no chance it happens.

I have no doubt he'd sell his sons up the river to save his own ass.

The one person he may not sell out would be Ivanka who, ironically, would probably cross him to save her own ass.

He'll be found innocent or guilty, if guilty he'll be sentenced. He doesn't get a say in the matter, certain't doesn't get to "deal".

We say these things but are they just things we wanna see/hear/read?

Is another wishful thinking like "we got him" . He'll die before anything serious happens to him (money...he'll grift more) and then everybody will jump to his carcass and insult him and "he did this and that", "the worse person", "if he would be alive he certainly would go to prison for that but now is to late", yada yada yada but is dead

Trump can admit, on video, that he is guilty of stuff(like stealing classified documents), but somehow, the republican voters still think he is innocent.

I mean, the ol' 'you can't be charged as a sitting President' sort of covers doing crimes as President....ish....

You can maybe see what they're aiming for. They're wrong, but you can see it. Given he's not the sitting President....but the crimes were committed when he was....hmmm

Trump just wants everything dropped of course regardless.

I mean, the ol' 'you can't be charged as a sitting President' sort of covers doing crimes as President....ish....

You can maybe see what they're aiming for. They're wrong, but you can see it. Given he's not the sitting President....but the crimes were committed when he was....hmmm

Trump just wants everything dropped of course regardless.
The 'can't be charged as President' has not been tested in the courts yet, it's just a memo that was circulated within the OLC in the 70s.

The 'can't be charged as President' has not been tested in the courts yet, it's just a memo that was circulated within the OLC in the 70s.

It was enough for Barr to shield Trump from Mueller.

And with the Supreme Court being corrupt as feck and heavily Republican I suspect it's a moot point.

It was enough for Barr to shield Trump from Mueller.

And with the Supreme Court being corrupt as feck and heavily Republican I suspect it's a moot point.
I'd gather Roberts would be on the good guy's side, perhaps Kavanaugh as well.

It's simply embarrassing that a suggestion in an inter-office memo has ruled the day for 50 years.

It's simply embarrassing that a suggestion in an inter-office memo has ruled the day for 50 years.

Would be funny if it does get tested in court, ruled against, then Mueller comes back swinging with his 12+ obstruction of justice charges.

He's in tip-top shape. Just absolutely at the peak of his powers - mentally, physically, spiritually. Especially the point about electrocution vs. shark, has never been more relevant than it is today.

Electrocution vs. Shark has been as hotly debated as Messi vs. Ronaldo for far too long now. Thankfully Trump has finally put this vexing dilemma to bed.

According to Pratt’s account, as described by the sources, Pratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump – “leaning” toward Pratt as if to be discreet – then told Pratt two pieces of information about U.S. submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...ire-who-told-dozens-shocked-sources-tell-abc/

@Wibble are we about to find out that AUKUS is the brainchild of the Visy guy? :lol:

oh-nos-funny-turkey.gif

I heard about this on the Meidas Touch podcast and was surprised to not see it as the above the fold story in The NY Times. This is a bombshell, yet I’m hearing only crickets.

Because the sourcing is still being worked out by other outlets. So far, I think we have something from ABC then an hour or so later the NY Times had something. Other outlets are a bit weary because Jack Smith didn't include it in his indictment (presumably because it would further delay the case).

Roberts is crooked isn't he? Isn't he the one taking all the bribes at the minute and his wife too?

Roberts is crooked isn't he? Isn't he the one taking all the bribes at the minute and his wife too?
That's Clarence Thomas. Roberts has actually sided with the liberal wing on some key decisions, Obamacare for one, but he has also been a cnut. Kavanaugh as well but to a lesser degree (the siding, not the cuntishness).

This could have gone in the other thread as well, but what a dumb cnut for starters.

And people are questioning Joe Biden's mental aptitude for office, really?