Donald Trump - GUILTY!

The justice that conveniently retired after having a "shocking" conversation with Trump? What a coincident.
Yet another one of the many many many and yes, many scandals that all each and of itself would've sunk almost anyone. And should have.

Think about things involving Pompeo, or what about Ric Perry and the Dept of Energy, the VA corruption, the shit with several of the US ambassadors etc. It truly is staggering what all that clown and co was able to get away with.

But the Supreme Court shenanigans surely are some of the most - if not most - egregious examples of abuse of power this country has ever seen.

While I like his answer, I have to remind him how many of those soldiers that will never turn their back on the constitution, were inside the Capitol on January 6th.
What else could he say. In fairness an organisation with 2 million members is going to have its share of bad apples.I admire Gen Milley ‘s forbearance .

Jesus Christ! I really wonder how Trump's lawyers can live by putting up with such huge piles of shit only to end up pissing off judge after judge after judge. This is more than sheer incompetence by the lawyers; it has to be categorized as malpractice somewhere.

The first sentence I uttered after I finished watching that video was... "What the feck was that by the Trump camp?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spare a thought for Alina Habba, Trump picked her because she was attractive and not because she was a good lawyer. Imagine being her when she realized her error - and her error alone - just cost Trump at least $250 million. Trump wanted a jury trial so he could snow it and hopefully get a couple MAGAts on the jury, but Habba fecked up in a legendary fashion. Trump compounded this feckup by having Chris Kise demand a summary judgment and asking for the entire case to be dismissed. The judge said fine, here’s your summary judgment as requested: these documents prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that fraud occurred on a massive scale over decades. Happy? Now all that is left is to determine how much of Trump’s “fortune” represents ill-gotten gains, how much taxation they avoided, and then how much of a penalty to impose on top of the $250 million requested by James.

And Trump doesn’t get to hold out for a price he likes, as if he were on eBay, the receiver will come in, set a date, take sealed bids, and accept the highest offer, and the building/company is sold. It’s that simple. These will be Fire sale prices. It’s a truly amazing turn of events. Short of seeing him in an orange jumpsuit in prison, destroying his empire, razing to the ground his legacy, and vaporizing the Trump children inheritance is surely the next best thing. His whole brand is built on him being a savvy businessman tycoon, and now he’s the emperor with no clothes. He committed massive fraud, that’s the key to his success. He’s the Man City of giant assholes.

Last edited:
I'd be upset if he didn't...

Prosecutors accuse Trump of new effort to delay classified documents trial

Trump weaponizing government secrecy rules to delay his trial closer to the 2024 election, prosecutors claim in filing

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/28/trump-classified-documents-trial-delay-election-2024
I saw a video take on this, and basically Trump’s team is saying they want time to look at all the documents that he is not allowed to look at. The government says no, those are sensitive documents/state secrets and you don’t have the right to see any of them. The opinion was that this request will be slapped down. It’s like the Trump lawyers don’t even grasp what trump is being charged with.

Trump Truth Social

Will Congressman Jamal Bowman be prosecuted and imprisoned for very dangerously pulling and setting off the main fire alarm system in order to stop a Congressional vote that was going on in D.C. His egregious act is covered on tape, a horrible display of nerve and criminality. It was a very dangerous “Obstruction of an Official Proceeding,” the same as used against our J-6 prisoners. Actually, his act may have been worse. HE MUST SUFFER THEIR SAME FATE. WHEN WILL HIS TRIAL BEGIN???

I mean, what do these people even think he's talking about?

He sounds like some washed up, alcoholic, shite stand up.

And he's the leading candidate? feck me. America is fecked.

I mean, what do these people even think he's talking about?

He sounds like some washed up, alcoholic, shite stand up.

And he's the leading candidate? feck me. America is fecked.

He likely isn't going to win again, so you should calm down for a bit.

But yes, the right in the US are batshit crazy.

He likely isn't going to win again, so you should calm down for a bit.

But yes, the right in the US are batshit crazy.
I'm calm, I'm pretty (hopefully) sure he's gonna lose to a (checks notes) 81 year old relic.

America is fecked, divided as hell.

I'm calm, I'm pretty (hopefully) sure he's gonna lose to a (checks notes) 81 year old relic.

Trump ironically will leave quite a phenomenal legacy behind, albeit for the wrong reasons. He has certainly left an unintentional massive mark on American history.

He will be studied by think tanks, and academic institutions for decades to come.

I wouldn't be so certain. The current polls arent that conclusive:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

Or even looking at the state by state, he is favourable in a few key states:

https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/
Every incumbent back to Carter was losing at this time in their presidency save for HW & W (who were in armed conflicts at the time, else they would have defo been on this list). To be potentially trailing now is nothing new.

Spare a thought for Alina Habba, Trump picked her because she was attractive and not because she was a good lawyer. Imagine being her when she realized her error - and her error alone - just cost Trump at least $250 million. Trump wanted a jury trial so he could snow it and hopefully get a couple MAGAts on the jury, but Habba fecked up in a legendary fashion. Trump compounded this feckup by having Chris Kise demand a summary judgment and asking for the entire case to be dismissed. The judge said fine, here’s your summary judgment as requested: these documents prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that fraud occurred on a massive scale over decades. Happy? Now all that is left is to determine how much of Trump’s “fortune” represents ill-gotten gains, how much taxation they avoided, and then how much of a penalty to impose on top of the $250 million requested by James.

And Trump doesn’t get to hold out for a price he likes, as if he were on eBay, the receiver will come in, set a date, take sealed bids, and accept the highest offer, and the building/company is sold. It’s that simple. These will be Fire sale prices. It’s a truly amazing turn of events. Short of seeing him in an orange jumpsuit in prison, destroying his empire, razing to the ground his legacy, and vaporizing the Trump children inheritance is surely the next best thing. His whole brand is built on him being a savvy businessman tycoon, and now he’s the emperor with no clothes. He committed massive fraud, that’s the key to his success. He’s the Man City of giant assholes.

I didn't know they screwed it up that badly, or how stupid they would have to be to do it in the first place. :lol:

Didn't he call himself the king of lawsuits or something similar a few years ago?

Yeah, it’s almost impressive how 81 year old Biden and 78 year old Trump (by next election) is the best America can come up with.

:lol: don’t know much about her but surely her professional reputation are in tatters after this? I’d guess the exact opposite she thought the profile of this case would have on her.
She is probably going to end up either disbarred or else her only law client for the rest of her life will be Trump. She just doesn't seem to have any sort of strategy, and no deep understanding of the law. She's getting dunked on every time she opens her mouth.

She can probably do an OF after, not all is lost.
Or this!

She is probably going to end up either disbarred or else her only law client for the rest of her life will be Trump. She just doesn't seem to have any sort of strategy, and no deep understanding of the law. She's getting dunked on every time she opens her mouth.

Or this!
Aye, she best beware that Trump owes Guilliani a truck load of money if I’m not mistaken? And considering his empire is at risk of crumbling - she best try and get paid in advance :lol:

I quite like Newsom, as long as his ex doesn't have any dirt on him it could be decent :p

He’s good. Might not be perfect on policy and live up to all the dreams of the progressives, but I’d say he is very electable in the general as a well spoken, assertive, and intelligent guy. And let’s face it, it doesn’t hurt that he’s a white man.

It might go against him that he comes out of California with the baggage that comes with it - most notably the homelessness crisis. Right now he still seems a far better shot than Harris, Buttigieg or any other name I can come up with.

He’s good. Might not be perfect on policy and live up to all the dreams of the progressives, but I’d say he is very electable in the general as a well spoken, assertive, and intelligent guy. And let’s face it, it doesn’t hurt that he’s a white man.

It might go against him that he comes out of California with the baggage that comes with it - most notably the homelessness crisis. Right now he still seems a far better shot than Harris, Buttigieg or any other name I can come up with.

He checks all the boxes to succeed nationally. Talks well, aligns to the slight left of most establishment Dem policies, is tele/photogenic, and Gov of the soon to be fourth biggest economy in the world (surpassing Germany). The Dems need to ask themselves if there is anyone who would generate more national buzz than Newsom.

He checks all the boxes to succeed nationally. Talks well, aligns to the slight left of most establishment Dem policies, is tele/photogenic, and Gov of the soon to be fourth biggest economy in the world (surpassing Germany). The Dems need to ask themselves if there is anyone who would generate more national buzz than Newsom.

Sounds good to me!