Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Nope. There would be minimal rioting at best. The specter of getting multiple years plus in jail is a huge deterrent like the J6ers are getting.

With the exception of 15K supporters at the recent rally, any gathering related to Trump has been embarrassingly low in attendance.

I really don't think Trump has that do-or-die pull anymore since Jan 6th. A lot of people are quite jaded at this stage. He needs to be held somewhere and given precisely the same privileges as an average Joe would for allegedly committing the same crimes.

Was only a matter of time before shit like this started...
I don't get it. Is this anything new? The court she operates out of is in a red county; what would have been news was if she decided to try it in Miami proper. Hell, she still might if her courthouse is ill equipped to handle all the media that's going to descend on it.
What will be more telling is if she grants Trump's motion (filed yesterday) to delay the trial until after the election. THAT will tell everyone if she's in the tank for the buffoon.

I don't get it. Is this anything new? The court she operates out of is in a red county; what would have been news was if she decided to try it in Miami proper. Hell, she still might if her courthouse is ill equipped to handle all the media that's going to descend on it.
What will be more telling is if she grants Trump's motion (filed yesterday) to delay the trial until after the election. THAT will tell everyone if she's in the tank for the buffoon.
It’s gotta start somewhere.

Is that cnut even aware that his own ass is scheduled for a defamation-related trial right before the Iowa Caucuses?

He should be locked up for contempt now.

Just because of the indictment for willful retention of classified documents alone, it should have been enough for Trump to be detained without bail. That POS should be surrounded by people in uniforms and fed with standard penitentiary level food.

Last edited:
All the efforts from the House to deflect what is really happening via going after Biden and the FBI will only serve to totally alienate Independent voters who will be taking note of an improved US economy and jobs sector. In their wrathful vengeance over Trump's multitude of criminal cases they are actually shooting themselves in the foot come 2024. Not a single conversation from them on policies. They have nothing to talk about other than baseless claims about Joe Biden, Coke in the WH and how much they hate the DOJ and FBI. Victimhood is at all new heights. Such a sour, bitter and twisted bunch of losers.

The feck, no chance he gets convicted in this case.

Thankfully Trump is so out of control of himself and has fecked up so many times, they'll nab him elsewhere. Perhaps it's an opportunity to show the world how truly awful the US justice is. Florida should be a total slam dunk case. If they don't convict him but he still goes to Prison for other indictments, it may serve as a rallying cry for liberals in FL to sort their shit out and start getting change flowing through the system.

So Trump did a pretty relaxed soft ball sort of interview (think it was yesterday). It was regarding Nevada. Republicans haven't won there in a long time. Trump has lost there in 2016 and 2020. So the interviewer reminds him of this, and then asks how he plans to win Nevada in 2024.

Trump responds "I think I won both times...by a lot! This is a State that is disgraceful!"

:lol:

The guy just cannot stop fecking up. I bet Nevada will be absolutely gushing for him after that car crash.

Last edited:
So US inflation is down to 3%. Maga are not happy with this and refuse to believe the numbers aren't fudged by the satanic deep state baby blood drinking cabal.

Is that cnut even aware that his own ass is scheduled for a defamation-related trial right before the Iowa Caucuses?

Just because of the indictment for willful retention of classified documents alone, it should have been enough for Trump to be detained without bail. That POS should be surrounded by people in uniforms and fed with standard penitentiary level food.

That's not far off the crap McDonald's sells.

As I said in the Golf thread, the toughest shot in golf is the one immediately following a shank.

He hit that shank well too, great height, more than 55 degrees from his target line, just wish the camera could have picked up that telltale ‘click’ of a shank at impact.