Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Hand out water you say? At a campaign/voting related event? ELECTION INTERFERENCE! Right?
I wish they'd been handing out water here!

3 fecking days with no power in 90+ heat :mad::mad:

Why no power? Storms?
Yep, 90mph horizontal winds and rain, thunder, lighting the lot, trees down all over the place and power lines taken out - Sat 3:16pm, got power back today at 3:06pm

Yep, 90mph horizontal winds and rain, thunder, lighting the lot, trees down all over the place and power lines taken out - Sat 3:16pm, got power back today at 3:06pm
Christ, that's strong Cat 1 hurricane winds. Glad y'all were safe.

Christ, that's strong Cat 1 hurricane winds. Glad y'all were safe.
Cheers - TBH it only lasted about 20 mins, only a few smallish trees in my immediate areas but within half a mile I saw a house with a pretty big one lying on top of it!

Cheers - TBH it only lasted about 20 mins, only a few smallish trees in my immediate areas but within half a mile I saw a house with a pretty big one lying on top of it!
Glad to hear you're all good man. Tornados and straight line winds are no fecking joke.

Glad to hear you're all good man. Tornados and straight line winds are no fecking joke.
Thanks - no tornado this time, seen one of those too bloody close up before, no damage to my place this time so I guess we got lucky , there was some big hail close by but that missed us as well

Leaving education to states has finished America. Half of the people talking don’t look like they made it out of high school.

Leaving education to states has finished America. Half of the people talking don’t look like they made it out of high school.
Making people think they are exceptional beings just for living here, as long as they don't get educated and go to sleep while hugging flag is the R platform in a nutshell.

Trump's head is photoshopped in, but it's also clearly an AI generated image.

VJtL4JU.png

AmOS3yo.png

4JSb35S.png

xUU81JQ.png

I can't remember the artist's name but I do recall the artist throwing a hissy-fit online that a certain gallery wouldn't show off his work.

The baby doll in the right lower corner makes the picture if you ask me.

What’s the painter’s name? They do a lot of this drek.

Jon McNaughton. I never remember his name, so I just google something like "Trump propaganda paintings" or "Crazy Trump painter". I just did the latter, and he's all of the results on the first page of results (including his very own website as the second result), and the first half of the second page.

He's completely insane, but at least he's got a bit of talent. AI could do all of these, but they wouldn't be as good (or as specifically unhinged).

How is that orange cnut not served a detention warrant with an immediate effect after everything he said and posted against Smith and Obama, that is beyond me. The man is just too dangerous to breathe any free air at this moment.

This guy sums up how I feel:

On Wednesday, Federal Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart unsealed portions of the Mar-a-Lago warrant that revealed new photographic and video evidence, among other things.

Among the revelations is a new photo showing 61 boxes of material in a Mar-a-Lago storeroom:

image.png

That is some hoarding