Donald Trump - GUILTY!

On Wednesday, Federal Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart unsealed portions of the Mar-a-Lago warrant that revealed new photographic and video evidence, among other things.

Among the revelations is a new photo showing 61 boxes of material in a Mar-a-Lago storeroom:

image.png

That is some hoarding
To be fair, it's probably nearly all golf shirts. Joke

OK. Now what does it take to get an arrest warrant that would force Trump and Nauta to be detained for at least the whole duration between now and the end of the trial, no bail?

If it were for me, they would be detained on a military base with basically zero access from any member of the media unless authorized by the feds themselves.

That asshole is gonna get somebody killed. Again.
Exactly.

I just do not understand the justice system in that country. Such a dangerous cnut should be locked in some military base and thus denied from any form of social media until the end of the trial. He should be living through the next few months, surrounded by dutiful men and women in uniforms.

Exactly.

I just do not understand the justice system in that country. Such a dangerous cnut should be locked in some military base and thus denied from any form of social media until the end of the trial. He should be living through the next few months, surrounded by dutiful men and women in uniforms.

As dutyful as with epstein guards

OK. Now what does it take to get an arrest warrant that would force Trump and Nauta to be detained for at least the whole duration between now and the end of the trial, no bail?

If it were for me, they would be detained on a military base with basically zero access from any member of the media unless authorized by the feds themselves.
I hear Guantanamo is lovely this time of year.

Exactly.

If they lock him up without a trial there would be riots, Jan 6 would be a picnic compared to what will happen.

If they lock him up without a trial there would be riots, Jan 6 would be a picnic compared to what will happen.

There will be a trial, but he should still be in detention right now. It should be a bare minimum considering the nature of his crimes as well as the kind of language comes out of his asshole of a mouth.

The following photos below are a prime of example of how indicted former presidents should be treated before and during the trial. It was a full detention under the tight watch of men and women in uniforms. This is not in a dictatorsip; it's in a very solid democracy.

Park Geun-hye:
_100727018_e0da794c-cb91-45f3-8a78-3a1ce8194c67.jpg

Lee Myung-bak
_103721853_049083278.jpg

Until Trump gets such treatment, don't expect the American people to be any more confident about the rule of law.

Last edited:
Nope. There would be minimal rioting at best. The specter of getting multiple years plus in jail is a huge deterrent like the J6ers are getting.

With the exception of 15K supporters at the recent rally, any gathering related to Trump has been embarrassingly low in attendance.

With the exception of 15K supporters at the recent rally, any gathering related to Trump has been embarrassingly low in attendance.

Recent reports I have seen have showed 'Uge crowds' at his South Carolina event and I saw a report that said it was his biggest ever with over 50,000 in attendance.

How many were actually there? I was going to ask @Carolina Red but forgot as I've been so busy.

Nope. There would be minimal rioting at best. The specter of getting multiple years plus in jail is a huge deterrent like the J6ers are getting.

If large scale rioting is unlikely, I guess lone wolf crazies may be pushed over the edge and we see a rise in right wing terrorism.

If it was anyone other than the president they would be arrested but it is very difficult to arrest someone who can still win the presidency and still has a 'uge' following.

Recent reports I have seen have showed 'Uge crowds' at his South Carolina event and I saw a report that said it was his biggest ever with over 50,000 in attendance.

How many were actually there? I was going to ask @Carolina Red but forgot as I've been so busy.
Having lived near & driven through Pickens multiple times over a two year period, I am skeptical that a town so small with limited infrastructure could support or even allow for 50K people to take over its downtown. I've heard the 50K, but have also seen local govt agencies give 15 or 20K.

If large scale rioting is unlikely, I guess lone wolf crazies may be pushed over the edge and we see a rise in right wing terrorism.

If it was anyone other than the president they would be arrested but it is very difficult to arrest someone who can still win the presidency and still has a 'uge' following.
He's already been arrested twice in recent weeks.

Stochastic terrorism is always a possibility, no doubt.

I just feel that the minority that supports him is somewhat exhausted & they don't have the vitriol & numbers like 2016.

He's already been arrested twice in recent weeks.

Stochastic terrorism is always a possibility, no doubt.

I just feel that the minority that supports him is somewhat exhausted & they don't have the vitriol & numbers like 2016.
I had to Google that!

That'll happen no matter what happens IMO, in fact I'm a little surprised that nothing has happened already

Having lived near & driven through Pickens multiple times over a two year period, I am skeptical that a town so small with limited infrastructure could support or even allow for 50K people to take over its downtown. I've heard the 50K, but have also seen local govt agencies give 15 or 20K.
What Cal said. There might have been 50k that came to Pickens over the course of the entire event, but Trump’s speech was only part of everything going on over the course of that entire day.

@calodo2003 @Carolina Red

Thanks lads.

I guessed it was bullshit, but there is no denying he still attracted a massive crowd in comparison to many of his other recent events. The social media machine is definitely making a difference and especially seeing as Ron DeSantis and his wife seem to be just pushing more and more people away each time they speak or release any campaign ads.

Eh? This doesn't even make any sense. And yet again he's going after Jack Smith and abusing him like the cowardly bully he is. Usually people back down or back off, that's how he gets away with stuff. Hopefully this time that's not going to happen and he's going to get fecked. Publicly humiliatied is the best punishment he could get and the one he fears the most.

What is this picture/meme saying? It doesn't make any sense to me and (on the surface) just appears to be in poor taste. I'm all for people insulting the shit out of Trump, I just don't happen to understand this one!

Seems like the dog from bush has a better grave than trump ex wife. Also, i think i read in the past that trump buried her in one of his golf courses for i dont know what type of tax brakes, but i dont know if it is true

Seems like the dog from bush has a better grave than trump ex wife. Also, i think i read in the past that trump buried her in one of his golf courses for i dont know what type of tax brakes, but i dont know if it is true
Stay classy, Trump! What a piece of shit he is. I think the wife’s stone looks aesthetically better, but he probably did cheap out, and the golf course part is so fecking on brand it’s crazy.

I have a far-right nut job challenging me to prove Greg Kelly from Newsmax is a bigot. I'm not even going to bother.