Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Could go in a number of threads, I guess. Donnie Jr not looking too well!

He may desperately need help but he’s one of a select few people you wouldn’t piss on if he was on fire. His dad is worse but still.

He may desperately need help but he’s one of a select few people you wouldn’t piss on if he was on fire. His dad is worse but still.

That's exatly what we said about Stephen Miller a few days ago in the "New low (I.)Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz" thread. It speaks volumes about the level of despicable where Musk stands right now.

Damn, haven’t thought of Pickens since I lived out there.

For what reason was the rally there? Is there a large outdoor venue located in Pickens?
That’s what I’m trying to figure out too.

You can see the Pendleton Street sign and that’s part of downtown next to city hall, but there’s no big open area there.

Actually, that’s the corner of Pendleton and Main. You can see the Dominos behind him, so his stage is where the “ST” is in Main St the pic below. It’s just a basic small town Main Street area

fecking morons. I played golf today and it was hot. These assholes were standing on the asphalt of Main Street in direct sun at 330pm.

Data from the National Weather Service showed that the temperatures reached 90 degrees just before 1:00 p.m. and had a heat index of 97 degrees.

Our crews at the event in Pickens said they’ve seen multiple people receive medical attention, and organizers have been passing out water.

Pickens Police Chief Randal Beach confirmed that multiple people passed out during the event. However, he was unsure how many people received medical attention due to the high temperatures.

The medic in charge of the medical station at First Baptist Church said around 100 people were seen during the event, including three that were taken to the hospital. They explained that the church went from a cooling facility to a medic station due to the number of people needing treatment.

fecking morons. I played golf today and it was hot. These assholes were standing on the asphalt of Main Street in direct sun at 330pm.
Hand out water you say? At a campaign/voting related event? ELECTION INTERFERENCE! Right?

Imagine him on tape trying to flog the classified documents :lol:

MAGA loons would still vote for him :lol:

I mean, I always assumed this was what he was doing. Anything to make money and many, many willing buyers of that kind of info. The billions to Kushner had to amount to something right?

Wouldn't that also be treason?

I'm watching the episode covering the year 2020 in the CNN/HBO documentary series The 2010s. Being reimmersed into the crock of shite that was the last year of Trump's presidency makes me even more furious at the thought that people still want that guy back in the White House after the damage he created by himself.

I am absolutely gobsmacked at how many Trump supporters haven't the foggiest clue what the indictment is about. I'm on Newsmax right now trying to explain to Trumpers who think that the taped evidence is useless because it doesn't prove Trump showed a classified document to staffers. I'm pretty confident if I supported somebody to the hilt that I'd want to get to know their case if they were in the same amount of trouble Trump is in. I guess it's because they just don't want to know the extent of his legal woes. I don't know how many times I've had to tell Trumpers that the indictment is about the retention of stolen classified documents from the Whitehouse and the obstruction of their retrieval. It just beggars belief. They're listening to Trump's lawyer, and they're parroting her. I'm reading things like 'Well they don't even have the Iran document so it's going to be hard to prove it when they don't have the document."

I mean talk about not understanding what they are getting him on. They don't need the Iran document. For all we know Trump could have flushed it down the loo after wiping his arse with it. Are they not aware that the prosecution will have obtained written statements from witnesses from the day the recording took place? The prosecution are already aware he was in possession of classified documents because he admitted to it! They also removed various other classified documents that weren't the Iran document. Knowledge of the Iran document is merely icing on the cake Trump provided for the prosecution because he's a total moron.

Howard Zinn basically proved this is the case. I say "basically" because that wasn't the stated goal of his research, but it's pretty clear that slave owners wrote the rules that benefited them and their descendants. The slave owners were also property owners, and the males were the only ones allowed to vote.

A People's History of the United States: 1492-Present by Howard Zinn https://a.co/d/0SaDFIU
Recommended book to read for all. US history without the whitewashing.

You’re wasting your time trying to convince the brainwashed
I‘ve tried too: your words don‘t register at all. Waste of time indeed.

Ima try a different tactic next time: agree with them, then veer off to the side.

Howard Zinn basically proved this is the case. I say "basically" because that wasn't the stated goal of his research, but it's pretty clear that slave owners wrote the rules that benefited them and their descendants. The slave owners were also property owners, and the males were the only ones allowed to vote.

A People's History of the United States: 1492-Present by Howard Zinn https://a.co/d/0SaDFIU
Recommended book to read for all. US history without the whitewashing.

So you finally read a book and it’s bullshit.

artworks-18JGNwPvvgw61lqC-CzXvyQ-t500x500.jpg

I am absolutely gobsmacked at how many Trump supporters haven't the foggiest clue what the indictment is about. I'm on Newsmax right now trying to explain to Trumpers who think that the taped evidence is useless because it doesn't prove Trump showed a classified document to staffers. I'm pretty confident if I supported somebody to the hilt that I'd want to get to know their case if they were in the same amount of trouble Trump is in. I guess it's because they just don't want to know the extent of his legal woes. I don't know how many times I've had to tell Trumpers that the indictment is about the retention of stolen classified documents from the Whitehouse and the obstruction of their retrieval. It just beggars belief. They're listening to Trump's lawyer, and they're parroting her. I'm reading things like 'Well they don't even have the Iran document so it's going to be hard to prove it when they don't have the document."

I mean talk about not understanding what they are getting him on. They don't need the Iran document. For all we know Trump could have flushed it down the loo after wiping his arse with it. Are they not aware that the prosecution will have obtained written statements from witnesses from the day the recording took place? The prosecution are already aware he was in possession of classified documents because he admitted to it! They also removed various other classified documents that weren't the Iran document. Knowledge of the Iran document is merely icing on the cake Trump provided for the prosecution because he's a total moron.
Worthless people who are thankfully up there in years on average.

Worthless people who are thankfully up there in years on average.

These people are honestly falling for the State secret gag Biden cracked in India. Like...feck me pink. All you have to do is watch the full video to see he was taking the piss, but they can't be arsed. You'd think Maga would know all about people being funny. My god they've claimed Trump was being funny on so many occasions when it's clear he was just being his typical moronic self. They're fed so many lies from Newsmax that when reality bites, it's so unbelievably shocking to them, that all they can do is cry conspiracy. In their world it's just an avalanche of chaos coming Trump's way that is totally unwarranted. In the real world we've all been expecting so much of it for years. Just bizarre.

Yeah I need to get the feck off Newsmax. It's too much.

This is pretty much the long and the short of it over on Newsmax. Read this interaction and you've learnt all you need to know.

Trumpian: Trump is getting stronger every day. Libertards are very scared, and they should be.

Me: Why do you believe he is getting stronger?

Trumpian: You haven't been paying attention. I LOVE IT!

Me: No answer to a basic question then. Fair enough. I'm just going to assume you don't know the answer and just throw out slogan lines that don't really mean anything.

Are they not aware that the prosecution will have obtained written statements from witnesses from the day the recording took place?
I saw a response on Twitter today of “Blah blah blah” to Trump’s former press secretary telling MSNBC that she personally watched Trump show classified documents to guests at Mar-a-lago, that he has no respect for what classified means, and that what he did was insulting to anyone that had to go through the actual clearance process to get to see classified Intel.

I saw a response on Twitter today of “Blah blah blah” to Trump’s former press secretary telling MSNBC that she personally watched Trump show classified documents to guests at Mar-a-lago, that he has no respect for what classified means, and that what he did was insulting to anyone that had to go through the actual clearance process to get to see classified Intel.
The thing we all have to remember is that the people who aren't swayed from loving Trump are the same ones who object to renaming military bases that are currently named for traitors, among other stupid things. Ultimately it doesn't matter one whit what the Trump fans' feelings are, because the indictments will turn into convictions which will turn into prison sentences.

Yeah I need to get the feck off Newsmax. It's too much.

Thank God I have not never touched that channel. It's included in my Fubo package, which has a lot of available channels including the Premier League channel(s). I'm definitely avoiding Newsmax like the plague, and your war story about them strenghtens my resolve to never touch that forbidden fruit.

The thing we all have to remember is that the people who aren't swayed from loving Trump are the same ones who object to renaming military bases that are currently named for traitors, among other stupid things. Ultimately it doesn't matter one whit what the Trump fans' feelings are, because the indictments will turn into convictions which will turn into prison sentences.
The ultimate “facts don’t care about your feelings” Uno reverse card.

Gosh, this whole slowliness in the indictment process of Donald Trump for January 6 is pathetic for Joe Biden to even speak in front of other democratic world leaders during conversations behind closed doors.

I said it before and I will say it again: Trump should be treated the same way that Park Geun-hye and Lee Myung-bak were treated by South Korean authorities when they were indicted for their respective crimes. That means Trump should be imprisoned and detained for the whole duration between any arraignment and the end of the trial at the earliest.