Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I don't think he's a traitor, just an eejit and a braggart
He sold America out in return for dirt or fake investigations against his political opponents. Then he riled up his supporters to attack the Capitol. They were going to hang Pelosi and Pence. Next he takes classified documents, hides them when forced to hand them back.

What were you saying, he is not a traitor?

He sold America out in return for dirt or fake investigations against his political opponents. Then he riled up his supporters to attack the Capitol. They were going to hang Pelosi and Pence. Next he takes classified documents, hides them when forced to hand them back.

What were you saying, he is not a traitor?
That was a response to the documents case specifically, not the rest of what you say.

That was a response to the documents case specifically, not the rest of what you say.

The fact that his son-in-law got a lot of money from the Saudis while Donald had those documents about Israeli nuclear capabilities is no coincidence at all. The fat SOB clearly sold an ally of the United States and we can start wondering what further damage he did by selling classified information out.

The mishandling of documents is enough to send him to Guantanamo or put him down.

Personally I‘d send him to an ICE detention center.

The most telling part is where he says he could declassify it as President but can't now.... That part is indefensible, and shuts up all the morons like Fitton, Loomer, Cernovich and the rest.of them who bang on and on about Trump being able to declassify whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

I can't wait to hear their next bullshit line of defense for Trump.

The most telling part is where he says he could declassify it as President but can't now.... That part is indefensible, and shuts up all the morons like Fitton, Loomer, Cernovich and the rest.of them who bang on and on about Trump being able to declassify whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

I can't wait to hear their next bullshit line of defense for Trump.
OBVIOUSLY it was fabricated using text-to-speech software to make it sound like Trump said it. :smirk:

I wonder who gave it to CNN.
Can't have been the DOJ. Surely had to be someone from team Trump.
Leaked early and way before the trial.

He was fecked the moment he was charged. They won’t have touched this case with a barge pole unless it was iron clad.

I see Maga are completely losing their shit, between the 2nd Indictment and the incident in Russia. The denial is absolutely insane. The building is burning down around them and they're still refusing to accept they've been fed a pack of lies. That KoolAid must have been some strong stuff

Its kind of irrelevant if he is guilty or not. Everyone with half a brain knows he's banged to rights. It wont effect his support base or the Republican party. The question is-
  1. How long can he delay it
  2. Will enough sane voters turn up to ensure he's not re-elected
  3. Will the judge do something to try get him off.
  4. Even if he is found guilty what will be his sentence? 2 years House arrest in Mar a lago?

Its kind of irrelevant if he is guilty or not. Everyone with half a brain knows he's banged to rights. It wont effect his support base or the Republican party. The question is-
  1. How long can he delay it
  2. Will enough sane voters turn up to ensure he's not re-elected
  3. Will the judge do something to try get him off.
  4. Even if he is found guilty what will be his sentence? 2 years House arrest in Mar a lago?

Yeah true. I'd be shocked if swing voters voted Trump. He comes with too much baggage, but I'm confident his trial will run early enough for him to pay the price for his crimes. No chance it would be something as lenient as house arrest. He's got to be Prison bound at this point unless the jury are as corrupt as they come.

There is no hope for some

aliens-nuke.gif

Thought once it was out in public it couldn't be used as evidence? My mistake if not so.
This tape will be at the forefront of the trial.

Its transcript was already out in public from the disclosure last week, the tape just fleshes it out further.

Not how it works fortunately. As @4bars said, if it did work that way then the defense would dump discovery on the web the minute they received it.

Yeah that's fair. I don't think I really thought through the consequences of what that would mean. :lol:

Yeah true. I'd be shocked if swing voters voted Trump. He comes with too much baggage, but I'm confident his trial will run early enough for him to pay the price for his crimes. No chance it would be something as lenient as house arrest. He's got to be Prison bound at this point unless the jury are as corrupt as they come.
The most important aspect of the whole thing is going to be jury selection at the trial, all it takes for Trump to walk is a one juror to say not guilty, given FL is full of MAGA rats it'll be hard to keep all of them out of a jury

That tape is now inadmissible as evidence isn't it?
Vaguely, and i'm probably missing a good few other reasons, it's only indmissible if it was obtained illegally and/or didn't follow due process after it was obtained (like not handing evidence over at discovery etc.).

Leaking it to the public doesn't automatically forfeit it as evidence.